Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 22-05-2016, 06:50 PM
Pathfinder

Found an Excellent NDE Book

I have been reading Joe McMoneagles book, Mind Trek. He is remote viewer and has also had 2 NDEs.

This is the first time I have read about someone's experience of what happens when they "go into the Light". I think someone here had asked about that very question, and it has been on my mind a lot too...

So many people who have had an NDE has mentioned going to a white Light...or being at first in a Void area and seeing a white or brilliant light in a distance.
Old 22-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Master
from what i understand, many people may experience "crossing over"
as if entering into a zone of meaningless darkness (that Void area).
a single star in a night sky would attract the attention of an observer,
and similarly, seeing a "pillar of light" would naturally spark interest
for someone in that void.
if we think of light as carrying information, investigating that light would
have more meaning than wandering aimlessly through the dark. that
seems to be the basis for some NDE experiences... a natural kinda
curiosity would lead people to becoming informed.
typically, people seem to relate stories of "life reviews" happening when
they 'go into the light'. they gain understanding and a wider perspective
of the events they've experienced through life. it's all good, and completely
free from 'judgments'.

is that copacetic with what the Mind Trek book relates?
Old 25-05-2016, 05:01 AM
Pathfinder

I have had a chance to review some of Joe's other comments on this...in the first NDE, He first noted himself going through a tunnel...his Life Review took place there. Then when he arrived in the Light, he said he never wanted to leave as the feeling of being whole and at home was so intense. He also thought the White Light was God
However, his second NDE at age 39, he was met by two luminous beings, they were cover with light. He could see the White Light from a distance, the beings held him back from it. They said he could not go there this time. However, he noticed the White Light had edges...this made him think again about his first conclusion...
...he does believe that we are energy beings
Old 31-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Shoresh, lol just posted my NDE up and thought about researching books and bingo I spot your post :)