Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 16-10-2011, 04:57 PM
gem_layla16

Judith

Dear Auntie Judith, its been 8 long years since you passed and i havent wrote a tribute to you and i havent been back to your grave but i miss you all the time still, I love you loads you always made me feel safe when i was little.

Your children Imogen and Kieran are doing great, they are such lovely kids and Andrew is happy too.

I wish i could talk to you because when im lost i know you could comfort me.

Love you more than words can say i really do <3 <3 <3

I hope you are ok hugs and kisses, gemma
Old 09-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Guide
Dear Gemma,

The grave is nothing. Your auntie must be happy with your devotion and loving thoughts toward her and her kids.

You can talk with her through meditation. Try it, and you will feel better indeed.

Love and light,

TISS