Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-11-2013, 11:03 AM
beguine

Confused with NDEs

Hi. Not been around for quite some time and at the moment recovering from a heart attack, so been spending my time looking into NDEs.

The more i delved into this the more confused and upset really i got. I found that according to these preachers of god you have to be reborn to go to the kingdom of god so if you are not then you will spend eternity in hell!!. the more i read into this i come to the conclusion that if that is the case then about 80% of us will end up in hell. Also said that jesus love us all ! if that is the case which i am sure it is then why would he allow that to happen .

Quickly i would like to share something that happened to me around a year ago. I awoke up around 1am and at the bottom of the bed i saw a woman with blond hair in a blue gown , she spoke to me through telepathy telling me her name was sorel . She pointed her arm out and told me to watch , a screen appeared and and it showed me moving pictures of lost souls in hell
and told me to be careful , at this time my wife woke up and went to the bathroom and walked right through sorel. When she came back and got into bed sorel told me to go back to sleep and put her hand on my forehead and i fell back in sleep.

Makes you wonder about the above does it not.
Old 16-11-2013, 11:40 AM
RainbowAngel

Im sorry to hear that you are recovering from a heart attack. I hope you recover well. I have also read many many accounds of NDE and i havent come to the same conclusion as you. What NDE have you read if you dont mind me asking? From what i have concluded personally is that god does not judge us. It is us that judge our own actions. Nobody puts us in hell at all it is self punishment that leads us into this low vibration. And that does not mean that a soul would be there forever for a souls life is eternal and that is a very very long time lol. Plenty of time to forgive ones self of hurt caused to others.

You see many souls in human state do not realise that what they do and how they treat others will count for anything as they may believe once you are dead then the soul dies with it.

I dont believe they are preachers of god they are preachers of love and of afterlife.

We are all very much loved on the other side. It is us that are responsible for how we think and feel and how we treat others.

God and jesus do not judge us as that is too low of a vibration to be possible.
It is us that judge ourselves.

Love and light to you beguine i wish you a speedy recovery. Maybe reading some diffrent experiences would help a little more with the understanding ★♡★
Old 16-11-2013, 01:05 PM
'According to these preachers of God...you have to be reborn...'

Glad you are recovering, also.
(RainbowAngel :)....too low a vibration to judge us....great way to say that!!!)

You said you were reading NDEs? Not even Howard Storm, prob the
most famous (atheist) NDEr ever said that.
No NDE I have ever read has said that and I have read more than a 100 and read
all there more detailed books....Natalie Sudman, and Howard Storm's I would
recommend most, btw.
I don't recall Don Piper saying that either, a pastor and NDEr.

Unless you are listening to Christian pastors that are alive and well and never had
an NDE and are speculating, pretending it's fact.
Not saying it couldn't hurt! Ha!

I hope you are visiting the nderf.org site..(NDE Research Foundation).

There are hundreds of NDEs there, new daily.
I just have never personally read one saying you must be reborn...not even from
"suicider atheists"....to get into the Kingdom of God, that is.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Master

Thats more of a vision than a n.d.e. The churchs need people to put money in the colection plate to keep them going . So each church creates the story that there dogma is the only way . We punish our selvs not God . The young woman in your vision may of been showing you pics of people that so believe in hell they created it on the astral plane . They know they belong there .
Old 16-11-2013, 05:45 PM
beguine

Hi, thank you for your replies.

When i said read,, well most was from TV shows from the USA put on youtube such as Sid Roth show and some others but i did look on some websites linked from YT. Guess they reeled me in.. Will take a look at the name you suggest . Thanks also for the get well wishes, i am doing really well just now and told i could return to work next January for 6 months lite duties..
Many thanks once again
Old 16-11-2013, 06:07 PM
RainbowAngel

Yes i also agree with Miss Hepburn Dr.longs NDERF website is brilliant. Moody has some good books too. I regularly check out the new accounts on the NDERF website. There are some amazing and insightful accounts on there. Also 'i knew their hearts' by jeff olsen is a good read.
Old 16-11-2013, 06:10 PM
RainbowAngel

Oh yes Miss hepburn sorry lol. I meant the act of judgement itself is of a low vibration, certainly not god or jesus i didnt explain it that well :)
Old 16-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowAngel
Oh yes Miss hepburn sorry lol. I meant the act of judgement itself is of a low vibration, certainly not god or jesus i didnt explain it that well :)
Oh no I understood what you meant and it is so true, it is beneath God to
entertain such a low vibration....and boy am I glad.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-11-2013, 09:15 PM
RainbowAngel

Oh me too :)
Old 16-11-2013, 09:17 PM
The Mellon-Thomas NDE is one of the more famous, also...

http://www.near-death.com/experience...rnation04.html

From my Smart phone hope that works.