Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-07-2014, 07:26 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini1
I was then thinking that some stones could really affect the brainwave frequencies of our brain that we become attune or aware of the existence of other world or other dimensions. There are even some explanations that once we see spirits then the spirits could also see us, coz our frequencies tunes in with them...so be knowledgeable and more prepared before using high energy crystals.

Why you have to carry two high energy crystals? maybe one could be just enough in order to adapt the energy more gradually?

With your experience I become more interested in getting the amethyst cacoxenite or super 7, as this has built-in grounding minerals in it..smoky quartz.
I wish I read your response sooner.

I like to carry high energy crystals because I feel like I need high energy things to compete with my own high and vibrant energy. Simply and mundane things fail to arouse my curiosity and I am typically own drawn to things with immense power because it matches my own personal power. Weak things usually escape or break under my care.

However, my super 7 cabochon recently broke into two pieces, very sad...!

It fell from my pocket as I walked into the bathroom and broke into two perfect pieces upon impact with the floor. I'm quite upset about it because it was quite a unique/lucky formation. The geothite, clear quartz, andsmokey quartz took up half of the cabochon while some clear quartz, cacoxenite, amethyst, and lepidocrocite took up the other half. A few rutile needles separated the light/dark sides perfectly. The way it broke, the geothite and clear/smokey quartz separated perfectly. I'm so mad about it...!

Thinking about glueing it. Right now both pieces are wrapped in white cloth sitting under a Rowan tree with a 6' clear quartz wand holding it in place. When I retrieve it, I'll decide to glue it back together or return it to the earth, as sad as I would be in doing so. Even if I choose to bury it, I'll buy another one and remember not to get in over my head in the future. I was carrying moldavite and several clear quartz when I dropped it.
Old 22-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Experiencer

This is amazing. I just ordered another bigger moldavite and hoping for some unique (but safe) experiences as well. Can you update us if anything else happens with the light?
Old 22-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Since opening this thread and receiving responses, I notice the lights more frequently. Since I now have a better idea of what they are, they are also less interesting and I mostly pass them without question or consideration now.

They are also much more vivid, and I see so much more. When I am alone with my thoughts in a dark place such as walking at night, empty space once appeared very, well... Empty. Now that I carry moldavite everywhere I can see the energy that exists in what is commonly known as "empty space" it is truly not empty at all.

There is a storm of light and color dancing through every inch of the universe, each cell yielding so many possibilities and mysteries. It has awoken me to new meanings of order and chaos.

Moldavite is an excellent stone which should be owned or carried by every person with an interest in crystals and minerals. The price is worth it.
Old 23-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Experiencer
Let me add: "Not all users/wearers of Moldavite will see or have these same results. Caution is deemed necessary."