Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-07-2014, 09:00 PM
Experiencer
Writing answers which disappear.

Greetings to you All,

A number of times here on Spriritual Forums I have written a reply to a topic only to have it suddenly disappear when posting, or editing etc.

I know I can always copy my messages, but this disappearing - for whatever reason - has always made me wonder if the reason my message has disappeared is because those in spirit do not wish me to post it. I know I can always re-write it but never do just in case that is their desire.

Do you agree with me doing things this way?

JOHNTY
Old 21-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Amoralight

Hi Johnty. The same thing has happening to me a few times and sometimes it takes a lot of effort to re write a post!

Since I have been putting 'remember me' when I sign in it has been much better.

Good luck :)
Old 21-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Master
Johnty,

I have had similar experiences and I agree with your conclusion.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-07-2014, 01:39 AM
Master
Hi John the same thing has happen to me several times and when I think about it the message that disappear wasn't going to be ok for some or wasn't appropriate. I'm like ok, weird! but I'm glad it didn't post! As soon as I re-write it differently and nicer it post with no problems.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Master
This has happened to me a lot, I quit fighting it.

In the end I determined I was saying too much, and in the spiritual Path we each have our own walk and own things which will unfold. By saying too much/giving too much away it was potentially interfering with peoples unique Paths by building expectations that they might think had to happen or would happen or that they weren't 'doing it right' if my experience didn't happen to them - so Higher Beings or my Higher Self deleted the posts. LOL

Sounds crazy, but I got to where I knew if I'd said too much and a post would be deleted or not - even before hitting the reply button.

In fact I hardly ever post here anymore because, well..... everyone finds there way eventually and in the end there isn't much to say except -
"Have No Fear".
Old 07-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Administrator
Hello

The site at times is "time sensitive" to replies. I would suggest what I do is do it in Note Pad or Word and then paste it over. That way you do not loose what you have put.

Lynn
Old 07-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Administrator
Hello

Oh and one more note....you might have to "Remove Text Formatting" to get it to transfer over clearly. That is the "AA" layered icon at the top right of messages.

Lynn