Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-01-2020, 10:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 can you manifest love and change physical appearance at the same time?-the law of att

Can you really manifest love and change your appearance at the same time? YES.OK! I know right now you're thinking what! this is really possible.

in a way yes.here's why. we are not really physical appearance itself. your body express the energy you are most of the time and that is why I've included manifesting love relationship into your life too. i did it because if you really are in love with yourself you will attract love in your life really easily.

In fact if you love yourself people are gonna be naturally attracted to you because when a woman or a man loves himself/herself he glows. Isn't? We are made of the universe, of energy. the way you feel about yourself will be the way your energy express itself. and by being in love with yourself.

With time and practice you will start to really glow physically. your physic will start to change in a beautiful way. why? your physical appearance is related to your energy and how you feel about yourself.

you could take a beautiful person and make this person really unhappy and this person would start losing his/her beauty because we all know depress people don't look beautiful. They made a scientific test where people would say love affirmations to a water then they would say hate affirmation to another water. what happened is that the hateful water was different than the loving water.

the hateful water cells were all dysfunctional and the love water cells were so beautiful. your physical appearance change with your mood. if you love yourself for real you will manifest self care to yourself in all aspect of your life and being. you will take care of your physical appearance,

you will love yourself naturally and because of that you will reflect self-love and people are attracted to that. add some self care and bang you will with time become more and more beautiful naturally.

so self love makes you more beautiful naturally and makes your physic become much more beautiful because you glow self love and happiness and that makes anybody SEXY! Do you agree?

do you think that loving yourself for real will make you more beautiful.

Thanks for reading!

Richer Morin
Old 29-01-2020, 01:48 AM
Experiencer

Interesting perspective and good points on how self-love, attracts/draws others to you with the same energy.

I find that sometimes it'll also attract other's who want love, but also may not have much self-love/love themselves as much as others may.
Old 29-01-2020, 05:32 AM
Master
The Law of Attraction for me in my case is that the universe acts according to the energy I put out into my environment which is my small hometown of Wisconsin. I don't mean to sound like a Debby-Downer but having confidence within yourself dose not come easily to some people.
Old 29-01-2020, 10:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richer Morin
In fact if you love yourself people are gonna be naturally attracted to you because when a woman or a man loves himself/herself he glows. Isn't?

Probably. I don't understand why many people would want that. All you have to do is observe the world around you and ask, do you really want to attract these people into your life???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richer Morin

so self love makes you more beautiful naturally and makes your physic become much more beautiful because you glow self love and happiness and that makes anybody SEXY! Do you agree?

If you are trying to attract more superficial people into your life, yes i agree. Always be self loving and put on a happy face.

I'd rather take the messed up, confused woman who is at least making an honest effort to figure things out for herself. Or the lone wolf who is fed up with it all. Fed up with having to constantly pretend just to blend in. Or the one who cries on the inside because she feels like a nobody in the world. Its a person's nobody-ness that i find appealing but i find too many people trying to claw their way out of that so they could be more this or more that. That way they could blend in with the rest of the herd. Instead of clawing their way deeper in.
Old 29-01-2020, 12:59 PM
Master
Yes, it's correct. Nothing new, but correct.
Old 29-01-2020, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
If you are trying to attract more superficial people into your life, yes i agree. Always be self loving and put on a happy face.
You do not attract superficial people into your life when you love yourself and are happy & positive. Where did you get that idea? You wouldn't resonate with such people and they will either leave or feel very awkward or -in case they're quite close to a better vibration- will go up in energy themselves.
When you are truly happy and positive, loving yourself and life, you lift everyone and everything up. And the ones who cannot be uplifted will leave the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I'd rather take the messed up, confused woman who is at least making an honest effort to figure things out for herself. Or the lone wolf who is fed up with it all. Fed up with having to constantly pretend just to blend in. Or the one who cries on the inside because she feels like a nobody in the world. Its a person's nobody-ness that i find appealing but i find too many people trying to claw their way out of that so they could be more this or more that. That way they could blend in with the rest of the herd. Instead of clawing their way deeper in.
Loving yourself and being happy is not pretending. You cannot fake being happy and positive.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:44 PM
Newbie ;)

you are amazing. wish you the best
Old 29-01-2020, 11:46 PM
Newbie ;)

yes i completely understand but here we are. we have to find why they dont have confidence find out when something hapenned in their lifes that made them stop feeling confident about themself. we all went through some kind of disaster in our lifes. we just need to heal the problem of the cause. we all are perfect we just need to heal.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I'd rather take the messed up, confused woman who is at least making an honest effort to figure things out for herself.

you dindnt understand as the text was written you understood the text as you wanted to understand it which is confusing to me.

you say its only superficial people bla bla bla.... but the fact is that i was talking about self love real self love not superficial self love. next time be objective not subjective in your reading.

you read the text with your own filter whuich creates confusion into your answers.

a superficial person doesnt lve themself they put themself on a "piedestral" they feel superior about everyone.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You do not attract superficial people into your life when you love yourself and are happy & positive. Where did you get that idea? You wouldn't resonate with such people and they will either leave or feel very awkward or -in case they're quite close to a better vibration- will go up in energy themselves.
When you are truly happy and positive, loving yourself and life, you lift everyone and everything up. And the ones who cannot be uplifted will leave the scene.

Loving yourself and being happy is not pretending. You cannot fake being happy and positive.

funny you answered that i wrote that back to him just before i saw your comment. i was saying the same thing. blessings to you