Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 19-12-2019, 02:59 AM
Newbie ;)

John of god.. Thinking of seeing him for healing

I have a medical problem that I'm seeking help for outside of medicine since docs havent been able to help. Came across a man called John of god whom people say has cured thousands of people. I'm thinking about visiting this man. But I'm a bit skeptical also especially with the sex scandals that abound about him.

Has anyone visited or or been healed by him? If so do tell me your experiences before I decide to go. Thank you.
Old 20-12-2019, 03:41 AM
MAYA EL

Realize that he is just a person like you and so whatever he can do so can you . If your problem is internal
then dont look externally for the answer
Old 20-12-2019, 03:55 AM
Master

I know somebody who made a trip to Brazil, and returned very impressed.

Those scandals and bad publicity might not be rooted in reality. If you have the means, and the hope, I suggest you do it.

Such a trip might even inspire you beyond your expectations, and you might rip more benefits than getting healed for your condition that doctors haven't been able to help with.

If you go, do tell us about your experience.

EDIT: This guy describes his won experience (he seems honest):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNFsovGOk3U

https://www.traumaheilung.net/en/tex...-joao-de-deus/
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-12-2019, 04:27 AM
Master

And this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCO7oHqsz_Y
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-12-2019, 03:23 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolxx
I have a medical problem that I'm seeking help for outside of medicine since docs havent been able to help. Came across a man called John of god whom people say has cured thousands of people. I'm thinking about visiting this man. But I'm a bit skeptical also especially with the sex scandals that abound about him.

Has anyone visited or or been healed by him? If so do tell me your experiences before I decide to go. Thank you.
You'll have a bit of a problem now. He's just been jailed - 19 years for sex crimes. I doubt he'll see the light of freedom again.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...our-women.html
Old 20-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Master
Big red flag taking money for gifts.
Old 29-01-2020, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You'll have a bit of a problem now. He's just been jailed - 19 years for sex crimes.
I doubt he'll see the light of freedom again.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...our-women.html
Amazing clip, thank you.
Goes to show you - you can have a gift ---but still be a human with deep, flaws - even criminal flaws.

A healer isn't always a saint - but we all want them to be.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-02-2020, 06:34 AM
Master
John of God is Evil

Stay away from him.

He isn't just flawed. A lot of these pederast priests are also evil. Some may be mentally ill and need help. But a lot of them are dark entities.

Evil spirits walk this earth as humans, just as most of us are Good spirits walking earth as humans. Disincarnate evil spirits do find redemption but even when they come back into another lifetime they are met with the same habits and influences from those negative past lives.

People like John of God, Cosby, Harvey Weinstein put up all these fronts, charities, wholesome personas, etc to deceive us. They can't help themselves.

I never liked him. I thought he gave off a weird vibe. Same goes for several other evangelical preachers and Indian gurus.

You have to be careful. There are many charlatans and false prophets out there.
Old 14-02-2020, 06:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
John of God is Evil

Stay away from him.

He isn't just flawed. A lot of these pederast priests are also evil. Some may be mentally ill and need help. But a lot of them are dark entities.

Evil spirits walk this earth as humans, just as most of us are Good spirits walking earth as humans. Disincarnate evil spirits do find redemption but even when they come back into another lifetime they are met with the same habits and influences from those negative past lives.

People like John of God, Cosby, Harvey Weinstein put up all these fronts, charities, wholesome personas, etc to deceive us. They can't help themselves.

I never liked him. I thought he gave off a weird vibe. Same goes for several other evangelical preachers and Indian gurus.

You have to be careful. There are many charlatans and false prophets out there.

I guess you formed this virulent opinion based on 4th, 5th, n-th hand information. You don't have proof yourself, hence don't know if those accusations are true or not, and in what degree. I am more cautious with getting angry based on what media claims.
Old 16-02-2020, 06:12 PM
Well, he has a gift of healing - but, he has a human weakness apparently.
Wow, he isn't perfect, imagine that...sorry Ammy - another post I disagree with lately.
Flawed like all of us, evil - no.

Just sayin'..I have a close friend that went there to see him...called onto the stage which
his staff said he never does. He had/s a gift alright.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru