Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-01-2020, 06:09 AM
Suspended
Master

Heart break

How do you deal with heart break, not your own per se, but in witnessing the sadness of another?
Old 10-01-2020, 06:15 AM
Master
Depends on what the issue(s) is/are.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ..... April 4th, 1984. ....... ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
Old 10-01-2020, 07:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
How do you deal with heart break, not your own per se, but in witnessing the sadness of another?

Everyone deals with heartbreak differently JL, there is no ' one way for all '
I personally find it's very difficult to witness the pain and sadness of others because I feel that no matter what I do or say is inadequate, but then I think that I am being egoistic because it shouldn't be about me...
I have found that just flowing with my own heartbreak /pain, not wasting my energy trying to stop it then I can use my resources to help the other person/persons deal with their heartbreak /pain.
Just being there for them 100% surely must be a comfort...
Old 10-01-2020, 09:37 AM
Master

If the consciousness of the other does so allow
We may suggest that they follow
The pulse of pain getting to the cause
Being not in the event but forgetfulness to pause
Their attachments in the domain ephemeral mind body begot
Suffering being but self inflicted pain magnified by thought

Old 10-01-2020, 10:31 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

just be there for them and listen to them.
Old 10-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator
Being there for them letting them know they are not Alone. being a shouldr to cry on, and support them

Namaste
Old 10-01-2020, 12:56 PM
Master
I don't mind lending others a hand (as long they would do the same to me) but I'm afraid heartbreak is beyond my power to fix. Not too keen on getting involved in the drama of other people, as I've already got my own hands full.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Being there for them letting them know they are not Alone. being a shouldr to cry on, and support them

Namaste
I agree.

Gently, and attentive to the sufferer's needs, not how you "know" to be better.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:29 AM
Suspended
Master

Thanks friends

I feel my own break so often at the pain in the world
Old 11-01-2020, 02:33 PM
Master

Oneness and empathy with others, both in their suffering - but also in their joy, and appreciation of qualities and achievements - is an advanced quality.
But so is detachment.

There has to be cultivated, a resolute faith in God/Highest Self/Buddha Nature, etc., ; the infallible execution in support of all possibility, opportunity, karma, transformation, and consequence according to the general evolution and unique individual will of each being.

~ J