Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 21-11-2019, 11:07 PM
Seeker

Past, Present and Future

I read that the past, Present and Future is all happening at once. Is this true? If this is true could this be what makes time traveling possible? I also read that the past, present and future are not happening at the same time but existing at the same time.
Old 21-11-2019, 11:46 PM
Master

Different people ... different opinions.

There is no "time travel" ... there is projection into other "time periods": you have perception, but can't act.

For all intents and purposes, for us time is what we perceive. Our physical plane, seen from "above", is perceived differently than we, while living here, perceive it. It is similar with how you perceive the time and space where your dreams happen. Those dream time and space aren't the same with the time and the space you experience while awake.

Most people repeat whatever they understood from others, filtered through their own understanding and beliefs. Whom to believe?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-11-2019, 12:00 AM
Seeker

Thanks inavalan I have always been interested in this. I remember thinking about if it was possible to go to sleep and wake up as a younger or older versions of of yourself, but I didn't know this was time traveling. I didn't even know what time traveling was at the time.
Old 28-11-2019, 11:40 PM
Master

My current understanding is that there is no time and space only perception.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
My current understanding is that there is no time and space only perception.

but books existed before we started writing...
Old 03-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
but books existed before we started writing...

Maybe you should explain some more
Old 03-12-2019, 10:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Maybe you should explain some more

hehehe...

from what I understand, time/space looks like something like what we would call a 'book' to higher-dimensional beings such as the ones some postulate us to be...

also from what I understand there is a specific design of the time/space continuum that would make it a good source of education about various topics that would be hard for such a being to directly understand.

For example the idea of the frequency domain is somewhat hard for us to handle without education... you usually have to go to college and get into physics or engineering to expound deeply into the concepts surrounding simple facts such as the sun rising/setting.... and you might not even care? I mean why bother? But maybe it is equally true that beings brought up in an environment where the flow of time is not as 'obvious' as it seems to us might have trouble with such concepts as 'time' and need a book?
Old 03-12-2019, 10:52 PM
Master

So @falling do you see time and space as existing beyond perception, or do you have a need for them to do so?
Old 03-12-2019, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
So @falling do you see time and space as existing beyond perception, or do you have a need for them to not do so?

well there are all sorts of traps. On the one side you can want to perceive 'something' too much and end up drowning out all perception of what is actually there with a fantasy about what it must be. Seemingly some things that can be perceived are very subtle compared to the amount of energy we routinely throw at things...

On the other you can want to believe something DOESN'T exist so desparately that you obstruct all efforts at instruction in the effort to convince yourself something very real doesn't exist. Not because it doesn't exist but because the idea it might goes against other ideas you value and you have to fight the good fight to keep out the infidels, even at the cost of sanity and/or truth. You have to win at ANY cost after all.

Personally, I'm tired of caring so much about existance and/or non-existance though. It is what it is... an afternoon nap seems much more pertinent any more. But I suppose someone might call not caring a trap as well since you don't progress
Old 04-12-2019, 01:51 AM
Master

Maybe some of us or all of us never really need to progress. And maybe often a nap is really what we "need." I often wake up from them not knowing where I am or what time it is. Often it seems like I've been gone for hours when the clock suggest I've only been out for like 30 minutes. So what is truly real, and does it even matter... when I can receive a healing a week before it is scheduled and at the same time save the money... I don't really care whether time and space truly exist... I just know there are things I really enjoy in the perception of it, and other things I keep because I'm not ready go deeper into the rabbit whole