Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Knower

healing needed for my mom

Hi all :)

My mom had a mental brake down 2 years ago, same time of the year as now. She is showing signs of the same thing. We have taking her to allot of doctors and she ius drinking allot of medication for stress and anxiety and nothing is working and it's been 2 years now.

I would like for my mom to heal from her depression, anxiety and her overthinking. She constantly worrying about every little thing all day long.

Don't know what your method of healing is and if i could get any healing for her it would be greatly appreciate it.

Pray for her, send love and healing thoughts, blessing anything please
Old 14-11-2019, 10:33 AM
Administrator
I will send Healing and positive thoughts out to your Mother. has she been to see a therapist CBT counselling is very good for this type of illness

Namaste
Old 14-11-2019, 11:04 AM
Knower

Hi, no we have not cause we are a bit poor and we have tried the free ones but they have not come back to us for a date. So hopefully soon.

Thank you Native spirit, really appreciate it!!!
Old 14-11-2019, 02:05 PM
Administrator
if you go and see your doctor he would have contacts for free counselling for you mother.

Namaste
Old 14-11-2019, 05:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
if you go and see your doctor he would have contacts for free counselling for you mother.

Namaste

We did, he send us to an institution for mental problems and they have counselors and psychiatrists. They just gave my mom meds and the one doctor told us she is to old to get counseling can you believe it!!! She is now 65.

Gave her 2mg Risperidone which i read is a common dose but think you should work up to it. She was sleeping like all day every day. I thought that was what it was suppose to do cause she was very restless but took her to her doctor that send us there cause we did not have the money and he said she should started at 0.5mg and work it up to 2mg. Now she can't really sleep anymore cause she is use to it but imo nothing is working and when we talk to the doctor that is over her now he just want's to add more of the same anti-depressants.

Thanks
Old 15-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear Sublime,

I'm sorry to hear that. It soundss like your mum is blessed to have you though, looking after her and praying for her. I'll pray for her too.

You can try distance healing which can be really effective.

I can make a reccommendation from experience also - you can look into looking the distance healing program with Sri Avinash.

Best wishes,
Anandamayi
Old 21-12-2019, 09:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Hi all :)

My mom had a mental brake down 2 years ago, same time of the year as now. She is showing signs of the same thing. We have taking her to allot of doctors and she ius drinking allot of medication for stress and anxiety and nothing is working and it's been 2 years now.

I would like for my mom to heal from her depression, anxiety and her overthinking. She constantly worrying about every little thing all day long.

Don't know what your method of healing is and if i could get any healing for her it would be greatly appreciate it.

Pray for her, send love and healing thoughts, blessing anything please
I am sorry you mom needs help, i can make recommendation.. I believe in my mentor