Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 27-09-2019, 01:21 PM
one-light one-light is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: England, UK - Up North
Posts: 618
 
We all look forward to hearing Aknaton, take your time, post when ready.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 27-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Hawaiian Dreams Hawaiian Dreams is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Oh my, i need to work on that! Didn't realise!
All's well with White Sky, I should be posting a message from him soon.

I was wondering where you went, lol.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 29-09-2019, 01:34 PM
one-light one-light is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: England, UK - Up North
Posts: 618
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I've recently just learned of new capabilities and functions of White Sky, amongst others, still learning though...

1. He is able to seclude you in a particular place within the astral plane and offer asked for instructions.
2. He is also able to create fields within the astral plane and seclude you there for instruction and training.
3. He can help you deal with baddies in the astral if you ask him for a specific weapon that defeats that entity/s. He even can make you shoot fire and lightning bolts from your hands... cool!
4. He can transform into a white glowing garment that can raise your vibration; If astral travelling then his abilities are briefly melded into your astral body and gives you a high vibration to fly or teleport easily upwards in dimension. If you have challenges accessing the causal plane... he's your guy. If meditating, he raises your vibration to access higher kinds of spiritual energy and more beneficial experiences. If channeling, he instantly throws off imposters and baddies and raises your vibration to talk to extremely high vibrational beings.
5. He guides you towards the best meditation based on your mental and spiritual profile thereby accelerating the speed at which one reaches their desired goal. He also accelerates this attainment. And not just that, even potential marriage mates and career choices! But he is most active on the spiritual side, finding your purpose, etc.
6. He inspires dreams about the future.
7. He can procure other guides for you and understands "angelology" If there is such a word. He is extremely picky and will not work or find himself with negative or imposter spirits.
8. Him being a high vibrational light form, he shares that light with you should you ask.

Just want to share this with everyone, the last 3 days ive been focusing on talking to my Higher Self, and immediately I got 3 dreams, 1 per night all knowledge - the reason for posting on this thread, is that also 3 days ago I looked and re read some of Aknatons words on this particular post - I'd skimmed through it last time as there was a lot important discussions going on also with the Metatron thread.

So these words that were written here 'within the astral plane and seclude you there for instruction and training' - I re read and then asked White Sky for help with 'my' astral training and well being on the astral plane - and the 3rd dream this last night as follows -

I seen a duck grab grab my tame crow and took his black coat of feathers and pulled it straight off and flew away 'naughty duck' leaving the crow with his other black coat in place - Astral Projection there comes to mind here with that dream, I'll see on that.

So I'd just publicly like to thank White Sky for possible help in the near future, but also to thank Aknaton - so many times in this world when people offer important information/knowledge it gets overlooked with forgetting to mention a simple thank you - so thank you for sharing all this with us all, our good friend, and we look forward to more...
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 29-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Aknaton Aknaton is offline
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 506
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Just want to share this with everyone, the last 3 days ive been focusing on talking to my Higher Self, and immediately I got 3 dreams, 1 per night all knowledge - the reason for posting on this thread, is that also 3 days ago I looked and re read some of Aknatons words on this particular post - I'd skimmed through it last time as there was a lot important discussions going on also with the Metatron thread.

So these words that were written here 'within the astral plane and seclude you there for instruction and training' - I re read and then asked White Sky for help with 'my' astral training and well being on the astral plane - and the 3rd dream this last night as follows -

I seen a duck grab grab my tame crow and took his black coat of feathers and pulled it straight off and flew away 'naughty duck' leaving the crow with his other black coat in place - Astral Projection there comes to mind here with that dream, I'll see on that.

So I'd just publicly like to thank White Sky for possible help in the near future, but also to thank Aknaton - so many times in this world when people offer important information/knowledge it gets overlooked with forgetting to mention a simple thank you - so thank you for sharing all this with us all, our good friend, and we look forward to more...

Thank you very much for this appreciation. Indeed, I am truly humbled!
__________________
Spare me the religious names, I'm just a friend of Jesus.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 24-10-2019, 12:47 PM
FoxTracks FoxTracks is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 140
 
Since reading this, I've been getting the ringing in my ears sometimes. White eagle is an interesting symbol.

The eagle is prominent in mythology of many native american tribes, and in the culture of many also. White is also a color of "spiritual enlightenment" or some similar concept to them, as in White Buffalo Woman, and some ceremonial garb. I work with White Buffalo already, so to see white sky was very interesting.

I work with augury (animal divination) and nature spirits/natural magick. The Duck pulling the feathers off a crow was very interesting, especially as your third dream, to me... But I would never impose my interpretation on someone elses sign.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 24-10-2019, 08:04 PM
one-light one-light is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: England, UK - Up North
Posts: 618
 
Interesting, 3rd person now noticing connection with ringing/tinnitus with contact with higher knowledge - the duck is interesting to me as well I had forgotten till you brought it back up, so thank you for that, must read my notes more often, been so busy - Aknaton will have wisdom on reply to this.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 13-01-2020, 08:50 PM
one-light one-light is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: England, UK - Up North
Posts: 618
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I've recently just learned of new capabilities and functions of White Sky, amongst others, still learning though...

1. He is able to seclude you in a particular place within the astral plane and offer asked for instructions.
2. He is also able to create fields within the astral plane and seclude you there for instruction and training.
3. He can help you deal with baddies in the astral if you ask him for a specific weapon that defeats that entity/s. He even can make you shoot fire and lightning bolts from your hands... cool!
4. He can transform into a white glowing garment that can raise your vibration; If astral travelling then his abilities are briefly melded into your astral body and gives you a high vibration to fly or teleport easily upwards in dimension. If you have challenges accessing the causal plane... he's your guy. If meditating, he raises your vibration to access higher kinds of spiritual energy and more beneficial experiences. If channeling, he instantly throws off imposters and baddies and raises your vibration to talk to extremely high vibrational beings.
5. He guides you towards the best meditation based on your mental and spiritual profile thereby accelerating the speed at which one reaches their desired goal. He also accelerates this attainment. And not just that, even potential marriage mates and career choices! But he is most active on the spiritual side, finding your purpose, etc.
6. He inspires dreams about the future.
7. He can procure other guides for you and understands "angelology" If there is such a word. He is extremely picky and will not work or find himself with negative or imposter spirits.
8. Him being a high vibrational light form, he shares that light with you should you ask.

I was resting and this thought came to my mind, something I'd written in my diary I was reading earlier today - written in my diary I had been asking for White Sky to help my with AP skills and I read - I had a dream that very night a duck pulled the coat off my tame crow leaving crow with identical black coat on 'AP' there I reckon - so i'm going to continue with talking to White Sky, ive been so busy recently as he knows, but now time is right to push on with it.

I've brought this thread back up because there is valuable information on here for people with AP with safety and skill and guidance available through White Sky for people learning AP...

We've not heard from you in a while Aknaton, apart from one post on AP page, hope you are ok there...
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 14-01-2020, 05:38 PM
Aknaton Aknaton is offline
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 506
 
Yes, it's undoubtedly been a while since I posted here concerning White Sky. Well, White Sky is always available to help, but I fear people's intentions would push him away.

See, the astral plane is no joke at all, especially when one works out projection with some considerable results. People astral project for the wrong reasons & a lot out of mere curiosity. Anyone with considerable experience in AP will know that sickness & death can come in faster than a speeding bullet.

To work successfully with White Sky requires a clean intent to AP.
__________________
Spare me the religious names, I'm just a friend of Jesus.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 14-01-2020, 07:57 PM
one-light one-light is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: England, UK - Up North
Posts: 618
 
Good to see you're ok there and good information shared... my personal 'intention' with Astral Projection is knowledge for the good of others here on Earth, and meeting my spiritual support family/team and if it involves a bit of sight seeing, then no complaints from me there...
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 16-01-2020, 07:35 AM
Ewwerrin Ewwerrin is offline
Knower
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 145
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Good to see you're ok there and good information shared... my personal 'intention' with Astral Projection is knowledge for the good of others here on Earth, and meeting my spiritual support family/team and if it involves a bit of sight seeing, then no complaints from me there...
Then first accept that you are the good of others and that others are the good of you, and then astral project. You will allow yourself to know so much more clearly. And then life will also become so much more enjoyable, natural and effortless.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums