Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-06-2019, 11:42 AM
Pathfinder

Difference between Indigo, Star, and Crystal children?

Also is there a difference between starseed and starchild? Also I don’t think there’s any mention of rainbow children on here. Is this because they are newer souls? Are all these different and what are their traits? Also I myself have an indigo aura. I know I’m a starseed but could I also be an indigo child? Or is so the two have similar traits and you can have an indigo aura and be a starseed.
Old 22-06-2019, 07:48 AM
Master
Hello,

We are all so unique it is hard to put people into categories. Many newer souls come from highly evolves planets of free choice like ours. They are here to assist us during this transformational period. They are often shocked at how barbaric and primitive our society is which can be depressing.

In my view you can be both an indigo and starseed. Why not that combination.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-06-2019, 10:54 PM
Guide
Choose any label you want or make up your own label or Just be who you are and don't worry about labels.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:12 AM
Master
It's not all that difficult.
As far as I understand Starseed and Star child mean your origins aren't on Earth. Some say they have special gifts.
In a way this is nonsense as no one is from this planet and all have (latent) special gifts.
I suppose someone made the distinction to label people who've awakened and the ones in 3D, unawakened. That would make sense.

A Rainbow is what came after the Crystal, to help us and the planet in the next stage of our ascension.
They're new souls so they have no Karma, no baggage. Happy, joyful souls who are very caring and loving, non-judgemental and so on.
You likely don't read much about them on here as they're still young.
Not sure if 'new soul' means a new like a newborn baby or a new soul to Earth. Maybe both are possible.
They are born to Crystal parents, which makes sense as otherwise the gap in development is too large and it'd could cause way too much stress on the Rainbow, AND block it from doing what it's supposed to be doing.

Indigos... at some point Indigos could choose to continue and transition into Crystal. I suppose this wasn't for every Indigo, just the ones who's Souls wanted this and likely the ones living in areas where their task as an Indigo was done. Not certain though what the 'rules of engagement' were/are.

I don't know what I am. I know I have crystals in my aura, it's shimmering, glitter, shine. But I also have rainbow colours in it.
Now I'm born in the mid sixties so technically I cannot be a Crystal, nor a Rainbow, yet I do have a crystal aura with rainbow colours...
The rainbows are created by the crystals, like you get rainbows when you shine light through a Feng Shui window crystal.
I also have a bit of Indigo quality, the rebellious thing against the way things are and organisations and so on, but on a larger scale like Big Pharma.
But I am not like a protester, I don't allow this streak to get much breathing space as it does me no good. It causes me stress, physical grief and so on. I also don't have Indigo aura, although I LOVE the colour!!!
So I just stick to me being a Crystal. I sure as heck have the large eyes that shine like crystals :)
Old 28-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Choose any label you want or make up your own label or Just be who you are and don't worry about labels.

Ditto, girl! Be free
Old 30-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Newbie ;)

I read in an awakening the indigo child book, that most indigos were born in the 1970s? Any truth to this?
Old 30-06-2019, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sober2001
I read in an awakening the indigo child book, that most indigos were born in the 1970s? Any truth to this?
Yes, 60s and 70s, after that it started to peter out.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:20 AM
Newbie ;)

star-seed and star-child are essentially the same

indigo are star-seeds typically born in late 70's to 80's
Old 05-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Indigo and crystal children are nonsense, so there is no difference between them. However, we are ALL starchildren because the elements which make up our body originated from the stars. Hate to break it to you, but nobody here is more special than the other. All of us are equally starseeds.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sober2001

No. Based on the descriptions I have read, "indigos" have been born in the 40's, 50's & 60's as well as after the 70's.