Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 09-01-2020, 05:15 PM
Master

Towards the Close of Day

Lazy sentinels
and long bearded ones
At evening time
In a forest gliding to
Its slumber
in the dying heat of day
burnt umber
growing dark
Branches like frozen dancers
Show the ghostly heart
Of what their lives once were
The answers are dying down
In a ring of hollow
A solitary call is no more
The solitary flight dead and gone
And how can this peace
Be captured ..
Control it not for you never can
And won’t ..
The caravan of night moves over
A rolling thunder till it is no
More

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 10-01-2020, 03:52 AM
Master

Beautiful!

Even as darkness does mind quieten
Invisible magnetism within does heighten
Love does love spawn
Bubbling as bliss when comes a new dawn

Old 10-01-2020, 04:51 AM
Master
This place is coming alive
The camaraderie
The darkness lifting from my eyes...

Thank you Joe for your wisdom and insights.
Old 11-01-2020, 08:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Beautiful!

Even as darkness does mind quieten
Invisible magnetism within does heighten
Love does love spawn
Bubbling as bliss when comes a new dawn

Very nice verse. There was a line from a song by a pop band called Oasis which said " Take me to the place where you go where nobody knows if it's night or day." Your verse reminded me of this line. I suppose we could also say it's at once night, and its at once day, simultaneously and neither and each. That's me trying to be philosophical again ! thanks.

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 11-01-2020, 08:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
This place is coming alive
The camaraderie
The darkness lifting from my eyes...

Thank you Joe for your wisdom and insights.

Aha a glimpse of insight or two ! Thanks for reading and sharing my friend.

Old 12-01-2020, 09:32 PM
Master
Good to see the creative sparks still flowing in you young man!! ;)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 15-01-2020, 06:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Good to see the creative sparks still flowing in you young man!! ;)

I absolutely thought i was hallucinating when i saw your comment, Loopy the Lucid one,my goodness, what a beautiful surprise to see you again !!!!!!! Aint nobody got time for that !!!! Flip sakes where ya been ? any good stuff happening for you with the creativity thing a majiggy ?? how's the kids ??

Old 16-01-2020, 09:18 PM
Master
HAhaha and good to see you to lovely Been agessssssss!!! We will have to catch up in chat soon, Cause we do have time for that! lol Always makes me smile!! What time zone you in these days? and yeh ive done an ickle bit of writing you could say! Actually got brave enough to do some spoken word poetry at a little theater, once!! Not really my bag but good experience! Your writings evolved alot, great to read hun, lets catch up soon, who else is about from the good old days here still?? Big hugs x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 18-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
HAhaha and good to see you to lovely Been agessssssss!!! We will have to catch up in chat soon, Cause we do have time for that! lol Always makes me smile!! What time zone you in these days? and yeh ive done an ickle bit of writing you could say! Actually got brave enough to do some spoken word poetry at a little theater, once!! Not really my bag but good experience! Your writings evolved alot, great to read hun, lets catch up soon, who else is about from the good old days here still?? Big hugs x

So glad you still have faith and a connection in the spoken and written word so fantastic ! I'll give up trying to write verse when it gives me up. I'm still in The Land of Ireland or as Donovan might say the Land of Eire, "And then one day they met again in a house in the land of Eire" ..a line from his song The Little Tin Soldier " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbXepo2Efp8....Hey aint it crazy there is no one left really lolol *** ...hahahaha makes me laugh though ...at least not on Sf chat everybody has left town. Ah well. God it used to be pretty intense remember , Loveyduck, Makoiyi, actually we had a chat on the phone the otherday so we are still in contact but where the flip did they all go lol ..probably some crazy room tucked away in the cyber space room ...Hey good stuff loopy, such a nice surprise to see you ..maybe we can storm chat one of these days and show them what it used to be like...we'll get the rave going again lol...here is a clip to consider poor theresa mannion an infamous newscaster on irish tv ...man !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUoM6deFWlU