Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 19-05-2020, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
We all want the basics, natural - food, water & shelter! without which we will all perish! but we also want the other(artificial) - comforts and pleasures. why do we give significance to this artificiality and fail at providing for ourselves(humankind) with the basic needs?

Perhaps "Josephinebloggs" might be interested in this more than yourself, as i saw into one of her threads on the topic of " The real cause world hunger".

Yes, it's a complicated and topsy turvy world. The video on my next thread down might shed some light. (not the cat one) Although they could teach us a thing or two!
Old 19-05-2020, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chac Chel
Thanks John.
You are smart,witty and able to make people laugh! I admire this quality. unfortunately my craft is very infantile. I learn it from you, might use it on people who are not serious of connecting.

but, with your answer were you able to proceed to a deeper level?

"Where are you from?" Is usually a small talk question. It is very similar to "How are you?"

If somebody ask "How are you?" and you tell them the truth, that is if you are not 'fine', they typically get bored with you.

As for close friends, we typically like to reminiscence on such matters so to both of the above questions, we generally don't avoid the answer but instead talk in detail on the subject.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 19-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Yes, so you understand that people don't want to be taken advantage, to possibly get hurt, that's a good reason, no?

That's great you're able to do lots of travelling. Or has this been forced upon you? It'll take patience and time to get to know people if that's what you want.

When someone asks where you're from, could you say I'm from a country now called Belize, Q'eqchi ethnicity of Mayan origins. I'm sure that'll spark much interest for a conversation. Must be difficult to be from a history you describe.

I dwell in the green and pleasant land btw

Yes i understand fear very well and the necessity to take precautions. The common dangers are being trapped, drugged or worse.. but i m quicker than any zones, because i m like the archer who sees things from very far, i go in only after i m sure of certain factors! I can see and hear everything, always three steps ahead... dont like to avoid dangers altogether also dont want to be trapped and helpless!

Thanks. I m grateful to my family and crew. We are now in a small island in the Arabian Sea, in a shape of a "tear drop"... located on a coral reef, surrounded by blue lagoons, electric thunderstorms gathered all around, putting the coconut tress under a disco, the air is cool and the red bills are returning to their nests, the children playing on the white sandy beaches, women preparing tuna delicacies, men returning from their fishing! Ah...heaven on Earth!

I m a marine geologist and i study the reefs, thus my travels are self imposed only to be able to have this freedom of meeting so many people, share stories, have a bite of their food, learn their culture, sing songs, play with the kids, cry a bit as i say goodbye and keep on moving(still keeping all of my experiences alive and well watered) where the winds take me...

Its good to be able to live in nature.Its the best place to be.
I m happy for you. :)
Old 19-05-2020, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chac Chel
Yes i understand fear very well and the necessity to take precautions. The common dangers are being trapped, drugged or worse.. but i m quicker than any zones, because i m like the archer who sees things from very far, i go in only after i m sure of certain factors! I can see and hear everything, always three steps ahead... dont like to avoid dangers altogether also dont want to be trapped and helpless!

Thanks. I m grateful to my family and crew. We are now in a small island in the Arabian Sea, in a shape of a "tear drop"... located on a coral reef, surrounded by blue lagoons, electric thunderstorms gathered all around, putting the coconut tress under a disco, the air is cool and the red bills are returning to their nests, the children playing on the white sandy beaches, women preparing tuna delicacies, men returning from their fishing! Ah...heaven on Earth!

I m a marine geologist and i study the reefs, thus my travels are self imposed only to be able to have this freedom of meeting so many people, share stories, have a bite of their food, learn their culture, sing songs, play with the kids, cry a bit as i say goodbye and keep on moving(still keeping all of my experiences alive and well watered) where the winds take me...

Its good to be able to live in nature.Its the best place to be.
I m happy for you. :)

Sounds beautiful. A natural poet and writer you are for sure. I look forward to more
Old 19-05-2020, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
"Where are you from?" Is usually a small talk question. It is very similar to "How are you?"

If somebody ask "How are you?" and you tell them the truth, that is if you are not 'fine', they typically get bored with you.

As for close friends, we typically like to reminiscence on such matters so to both of the above questions, we generally don't avoid the answer but instead talk in detail on the subject.

In my mother tongue, "Bixi Yanikech"(How are you in English) literally means "tell me everything" and the person who asks would pay whole attention to everything that is said and will not add anything or try to stop, if it be good or bad, it does not matter, not just with friends but anyone of the same tongue even if it be strangers!

Its "healing" when one listens to another completely. I m happy for you, that you and your close friends listen to each other. Giving space is really of great importance, surely!

I also wish that people(of all race, creed and color) in general listen to each other without getting bored. I wish they just dont use the words "how are you? and where are you from? as just a means to an end.
Its just my wish for now!

Thanks for giving space and listening. :)