Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-08-2018, 11:22 PM
Experiencer

Observation

Hi everyone.
I am begining to notice something interesting. Either men are less inclined to ask for guidance or it seems the women are the ones struggling with the strong connection. I ask myself if I created this connection due to loneliness. Yet i have a partner, kids and friends (Even if not spiritual).
I am determined to close my connection, remove his power over me. I am conscious of its impact on my daily life.
Could I ask the men? How do you find the experience?
Old 11-08-2018, 03:54 AM
Master
I find it to be a real challenge at times.

But, also a great lesson on unconditional love, non attachment and how my happiness is from within.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:09 AM
Lorelyen

Interesting. We're all "spiritual" in that we're all spirit - just that for many, their spirituality is a product of social conditioning so it's controlled by forces developed culturally over a period of time. They aren't driving their own lives.

I've found that men are far less in touch with their emotions - sure they have them but they're less in control because they aren't fully aware of the impact on their lives. The tendency to avoid the "spiritual" for most is about that social conditioning: "it isn't done" to "be spiritual". (Religion's fine because that's part of said conditioning.) Not all men fall into this slot obviously but the question is how they become aware of their inner worlds and the need for balance, the awareness that what they think "themselves" to be is a product of social conditioning and the real self is clouded with illusion and delusion. I suppose when we wake up to that we explore as we will and can't expect anyone else to take the same route.

It can be pretty difficult (without posing as a guru or therapist) to try to instill one's own spiritual ideas / ideology into someone else, even if based on traditions. Besides, men and women have different drives, different expectations of relationships. Psychoanalysis tries to get to how these drives manifest by looking at symbols emerging in behaviour, dreams, impulses etc. but I'm not sure that helps in aligning the spirituality of two people to form a oneness.

So I wouldn't expect my current b/f to concur with things I believe. He's come along a different route. It's enough that we "connect" in a few basic ways that make a good, supportive companionship. I have greater affinity with my soulmate who's of the same gender. It's as if there's a thin veil between b/f and me, absent with my soulmate. That's probaby because, of the same gender, soulmate and I share the basic female "mysteries" and much else in our approach to living/being.

I suppose both sexes have drives that seek different satisfaction from relationships and we tend to grumble and question when our wiles don't produce the results we hope!
Old 11-08-2018, 03:55 PM
Knower

I know you are asking the men but if I can share a bit something I am noticing in meeting primary 12 soul group (which I believe it's this)... I think? I'm aware of the 6 men in that group as I believe it's like a matrix where it's kind of like men/women connect then women side to side & men connect side to side, on the matrix.. if that makes sense..
OK so I feel as of right now, that I am a split Very Distinctly of the 6 men, & if, woman is created from man, for man, & man is born of women (this can be physical &/or spiritual).. If this split though is literal, I am seeing that it's like my awakening was with my physical split guy, next one, twin ray, is my core self split, next is soul split (with my twin soul), the one I met after that is my spirit connect guy (by this time I had a lot inside me dying to get out to what God was showing me and my spirit connect guy, whom, if I had to choose and say there are near twins and twins, say 7 t.f.'s the spirit connect guy would be closest in regards & into heaven.. but it's not exclusive this is meeting of soul family, my experience). Right now I am knowing I feel the one who he and I are emotional split.. He & I are same age, just months apart, but it's like he is kind of a son/grandson to me in our spirit (& he smiles when I say this).. emotionally & how we think this way we are like clones!
SO, what I came to understand like a few years ago .. is that the men can't see it another way, they see what they see because we (women) are created from man for man.. & man is born of woman (literal and spiritually)..
I'm not even sure I have this correct, it is something I am contemplating right now.. this idea... but it seems much more difficult for the man to maneuver what he sees in regards to his split person (at the time)..
Each one wanted to marry me, they see this as the need to merge, which it is but it is spirit yes, when we are light bodies on the other side.. we can merge with our soul family.. in the way we merge, with our soul family.. Preparing for ascension is preparing for this & imo & experience too it is about healing, keeping Christ Centered.. realizing this is 3D right now. It is a learning place/ earning our place in heaven so to speak.. or if God already has a place for us, it's becoming aware of this .. place (to me it's Heaven).
Now my dad, if my folks are in my primary soul group, this is a bit different with dad ... & my dad is not t.f. but I think one of my soul mates in the primary soul group.. he & mom are t.f.'s likely.. BUT to dad I was always his little girl that he was protective in the way he was.. & he will always be to me, "daddy."
So it"s like these roles the soul family & primary soul group takes on, our identity, past/present/future.. I am Christian so the goal is to become,
"brothers & sisters in & with Christ." That is a learning of ourselves in that roll, which is hard work, over a lifetime, then die to self, born again...
Men are wired quite different than women.. I really didn't even understand MEN well until I met my t.f.. I knew men more as daddy's or a soul mate, however .. I have had to grow up/ mature & realize the difference are so distinct & purposed.. for God, unto God in, past/present/future.
The dimensions are key too, we are 3D here on earth..
I guess I picture with the 5 of my connections, & if I include my daddy say...
to give them a hug.. & knowing who they are.. (past/present/future)..
My connection to them is distinct..
Men also want to FIX where women are more Nurturers .. I think there is some confusion at times in the soul groups of how to FIX or NURTURE. when God Is THE ONE, and HE is THE AUTHOR, it's just sort of realizing there is a bigger picture & doing all one can do in love, forgiveness, healing & moving through this.. if we are light bodies on other side.. then that takes work.
Energy/Love/ Healing..
(my 2 cents.. I so need to write lately going through this t.f. experience once again... with another of my 7 t.f.'s)..
Old 11-08-2018, 04:58 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Man and women are wired differently. Guys have emotions, feel connections, love, affection and such similarly to women, but they show their emotions in a different way. From my experience (and my friends'), men normally don't sit around talking about their feelings, ask for guidance, write poems and profess love on a daily basis for the lady they will connected to. With men it's always ACTION. It's being there for her, in her daily life, it's support and care, maybe without expressive emotional facade. I have only seen men seeking guidance on spiritual/love forums when all their actions towards the woman have failed to receive reciprocation and they are stuck with their feelings that have no outlet. Simply put, without action towards the woman, the guy most likely is not experiencing love/connection in the same way she does, hence will probably not seek guidance at all. Why would he?
Old 11-08-2018, 09:00 PM
Knower

@starstar, that is good observation about men being ACTION oriented... makes sense. In fact I think your comment is helping me perhaps understand some of the moves I need to make with current t.f. He does seem to get frustrated when he reaches out to myself & to his twin ray, but he is like around every day, multiple times, which is wearing.. BUT i think he is trying to reach out (Action), so if I make more clear what I need & want/ stick to that then he can take his actions elsewhere if too much for me. His twin ray is much more consistent with him. Their connection doesn't overwhelm her the way he does me. He is not seeking romantic with either of us but has expressed an interest he isn't pushing.. I noticed when I took nearly a week from talking with him because I couldn't handle him around so much.. he did make some progress doing other things (involvements). Perhaps my laying down concrete what I want/ need will help him.
I'll look up too what men & women are like, to help refresh & print out for him, I think he (t.f.) would appreciate it. I read the book, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus," when I was with the first conscious t.f. It was eye opening, as well as helpful.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:08 AM
Experiencer

My post just disappeared.. So will try again. Most men I have dated have been emotional and romantic. They would leave love letters in my coffee cup, write me poems in cards, buy roses and leave notes at my door, they would buy teddybears with notes. So very intuned with their emotions. If anything they would say I was the one disconnected more. So hence my question. Why is their not more men on here talking about the lose of their twinflame?
Old 12-08-2018, 01:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
My post just disappeared.. So will try again. Most men I have dated have been emotional and romantic. They would leave love letters in my coffee cup, write me poems in cards, buy roses and leave notes at my door, they would buy teddybears with notes. So very intuned with their emotions. If anything they would say I was the one disconnected more. So hence my question. Why is their not more men on here talking about the lose of their twinflame?

From what I understand most DMs are quite comfortable being with someone else. It is one of the ways they found to betray the sensibilities of the DFs.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:19 AM
Experiencer

Please explain more Falling trees?
Old 12-08-2018, 01:39 AM
Master

from what i gather the DM finds sport in fights and in maintaining control over the situation, and the DF always proclaiming she has to have this or that or trying to get control this way or that way sounds like a good thing to fight over or get control over.

To get control the DM will deny whatever it is the DF wants (e.g. betray what the DF thinks should happen); often what the DF wants is the DM so that is what gets denied. OTOH if the DF gets huffy and tries to walk away as a means of asserting control they reinsert themselves because denying the DF's ability to walk away becomes paramount. If the DF turns at that and decides she can get something after all, the DM may just turn and walk away again though. And if the DF decides to try to get retribution for what she sees as an unfair situation things get REALLY rocky.

I don't think there is a way past this barrier for the DF. Certainly it wouldn't work to try to assert any form of control though... but myriad mechanisms have been tried and are being tried anyway. With the same result: in the end it always comes crashing down around the DF. After a lot of effort she may get away for a few lifetimes, but, no permanent solution allowed. Sigh.

well that is my 2c.