Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-08-2016, 03:37 AM
Seeker

I blocked my twin.

What lead me to this site was finding postings about twins who had been blocked. However, the tables are turned for me.

Prior to what I am about to share, I hadn't seen him physically since September 2015. However, a week or so after blocking him on social media... we crossed paths in person (maybe last Friday). He was very unsure and didn't say anything. So to lighten the mood I just said "yo" and he warmed up. But I avoided any further communication. It was an event... I saw him two more times that night and simply ignored him.

But just the CRAZY coincidence of having seen him in person after almost a year (and after me trying to get him out of my life) is insane. I literally melted once I was able to see him warm up. I got the impression that this might be a synchronicity screaming "you can't keep him from you, you can't end it".

I never thought I would be the one to block him. Does this make me the runner?

My feelings were hurt by him which made me want to block him. I felt lied to, disrespected and like I didn't matter to him. I felt as if maybe this whole twin flame connection that had been realized two years ago was a total lie and delusion. That was until we crossed paths.

My ego is too bruised to unblock him and just send a message. Part of me wishes he would break the ice and save the connection. I didn't delete his number and I don't know how to block receiving texts. That channel is still open.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

I just really miss him and ODDLY... leading up to the night we saw each other unexpectedly, I started to miss him. So much. Its spooky. I don't know where we go from here. Obviously, I have a lot of control right now but theres still a way that he can get to me. Maybe the universe will keep bringing us together until I get over my ego. Who knows?

This experience is rough.
Old 19-08-2016, 03:50 AM
Suspended
Guide
I guess you were the runner for a while.
It happens, and it's really all just you because they are you I guess...

But you missed him and you got to see him...

That happened to me before too.....
I hurt myself by thinking bad thoughts of her and ending it and running and she hurt me, then I avoided her for a month in agony from the hurt, then I started missing her really bad and apologized profusely in my mind and heart and I didn't ask for forgiveness and just wanted to apologize and would understand if it's over.

Then next time I saw her she forgave me and it was like all crazy magical seeming and my heart was beating crazy and my spirit went all wild. But when I got to her face to face my energy was kind of bad and I kind of killed the moment.

Anyways, stay strong, the journey will get better for you. Maybe one more push and you might get to surrender and it actually kind of gets better from there. I know how rough this journey is believe me..... I'm barely starting to feel a little better, but eventually it gets better I promise, all this wackiness is supposedly to expand our ability to love, so that you learn how to love a greater love and also to receive it.
Old 19-08-2016, 04:06 AM
Seeker

I think I might have been the runner in a way. Even though I clearly was the first to awaken. But I'm hoping that as unique life is, not all twin flame experiences are a text book example. But I remember him always contacting me, always staying connected to me. I stopped trying to initiate contact with him (between 2014 till the beginning of 2016) because I seldom got responses.

So in your case, you energetically expressed that you were sorry. And the next time you saw each other, you were able to make amends. Sort of, minus the bad energy heh. That inspires me.

I think I'll try to meditate and send him an energetic message. But your right, I missed him and I got to see him. I'm not sad about it or bitter (because he was there with this girl he is starting to see). It literally just felt like old times, I feel happy. But I'm still hurt overall from what lead me to want to cut ties with him.

I hope we collide into each other more. That was a sweet moment that made me realize how magical life can be. I mean, I've been realizing that through this encounter and my awakenings for the past two years. But I really doubted it and then that moment brought me back.

Thank you for your feedback. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
I guess you were the runner for a while.
It happens, and it's really all just you because they are you I guess...

But you missed him and you got to see him...

That happened to me before too.....
I hurt myself by thinking bad thoughts of her and ending it and running and she hurt me, then I avoided her for a month in agony from the hurt, then I started missing her really bad and apologized profusely in my mind and heart and I didn't ask for forgiveness and just wanted to apologize and would understand if it's over.

Then next time I saw her she forgave me and it was like all crazy magical seeming and my heart was beating crazy and my spirit went all wild. But when I got to her face to face my energy was kind of bad and I kind of killed the moment.

Anyways, stay strong, the journey will get better for you. Maybe one more push and you might get to surrender and it actually kind of gets better from there. I know how rough this journey is believe me..... I'm barely starting to feel a little better, but eventually it gets better I promise, all this wackiness is supposedly to expand our ability to love, so that you learn how to love a greater love and also to receive it.
Old 19-08-2016, 04:35 AM
Suspended
Guide
We had pretty much made amends till last week when I had another negative thoughts uprising days before..., which led to her lashing out at me and using the F word when I saw her.

But this time was different......
I reacted differently, she didn't get to me much at all and I almost was laughing inside at the end.

And then I had this crazy supernatural experience which I posted about getting a sign from the universe on sunday night and talking to God about love and I learned self love, self love just resonated with me for like 2 days and it's what I use to stop the negativity, or to like transmute it into good or something? lol I don't even know how to describe it.

But this is the precise (yet paradoxical) reason why you are not united with your twin flame, because somehow your own negative feelings about him, about being hurt is making you not want to be with him, so that is what you get, but when you love them and you miss them in your heart then that is what you also get. But you can't confuse it with conditional love, it's weird, when you place conditions that's negative so it drives you apart as well. So you can't force anything, all you can do is love them unconditionally, and then trust in the universe to decide when you will be able to be together once and for all, and while you wait you have to love yourself and DO YOU, I normally don't use that phrase but I've had about 5 syncs with this week, so I'm paying attention right now and it's saying DO YOU, lol....
Old 19-08-2016, 04:50 AM
Seeker

I'm sorry that the amends weren't consistent. But I'm happy that you have been able to work things out with her. Rather than be like me and give up entirely (or lowkey try to).

Can you link me your post? I want to read about it. I love reading others syncrhonicities. I find them to be very inspirational when going through this experience. Its motivational even. I do understand what you are saying about keeping it positive, transmuting it to positive energy etc.

THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE. Thank you. At the end of the day, and all the time invested, I've always loved him. I really do want to put a positive spin and focus on the love I really have for him. Because everything thats negative, thats keeping me apart, you are right. Its my stupid ego and placing unnecessary conditions. When I miss him because... he's here. We're connected. I will never hate him. I'll always love him.

And yes, I totally understand the 'do you' aspect. I'm about to start my senior year of college in which I will be forced to focus 100% on me. But I will send him love, I will work past these hurts.

In your opinion, should I eventually break the ice if he doesn't or we don't bump into each other?

^^ I know thats taking away from this 'do me' motto. And trust me, I can't afford to have distractions outside of me. This is such a big school year coming up. So I will remain true to this 'do me' attitude.

Quote:
We had pretty much made amends till last week when I had another negative thoughts uprising days before..., which led to her lashing out at me and using the F word when I saw her.

But this time was different......
I reacted differently, she didn't get to me much at all and I almost was laughing inside at the end.

And then I had this crazy supernatural experience which I posted about getting a sign from the universe on sunday night and talking to God about love and I learned self love, self love just resonated with me for like 2 days and it's what I use to stop the negativity, or to like transmute it into good or something? lol I don't even know how to describe it.

But this is the precise (yet paradoxical) reason why you are not united with your twin flame, because somehow your own negative feelings about him, about being hurt is making you not want to be with him, so that is what you get, but when you love them and you miss them in your heart then that is what you also get. But you can't confuse it with conditional love, it's weird, when you place conditions that's negative so it drives you apart as well. So you can't force anything, all you can do is love them unconditionally, and then trust in the universe to decide when you will be able to be together once and for all, and while you wait you have to love yourself and DO YOU, I normally don't use that phrase but I've had about 5 syncs with this week, so I'm paying attention right now and it's saying DO YOU, lol....
Old 19-08-2016, 04:59 AM
Suspended
Guide
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=104466

I basically got some real time answers from the universe in some pretty strange ways.

Yea about breaking the ice.... you predicted what came to my mind, it's up to YOU lol... it's not my journey, it's yours, your own journey to finding yourself..... the way you want to end up doing it will probably involve the use of your own free will, nevertheless I can't help but think it is your destiny to join with your twin in the end, twin flame stories have this eerie pattern that just seems all to familiar, I guess if you do the work it is inevitable to reunite with them.
Old 19-08-2016, 05:10 AM
Seeker

Thank you for sharing this! The initial post makes me want to go outside and lay beneath the stars, asking for my own cosmic sign. And then the second part... that sounds so beautiful and divine. I believe your communication was real. And its even better that its inspiring you to be in higher vibrations.

I feel so inspired, thank you.

Yes, you are totally right. Thats my freewill, etc. But advice ain't bad. Yet, I see where you are coming from and respect your answer. You seem well versed in this twin flame area so I shall take that approach.

Quote:

I basically got some real time answers from the universe in some pretty strange ways.

Yea about breaking the ice.... you predicted what came to my mind, it's up to YOU lol... it's not my journey, it's yours, your own journey to finding yourself..... the way you want to end up doing it will probably involve the use of your own free will, nevertheless I can't help but think it is your destiny to join with your twin in the end, twin flame stories have this eerie pattern that just seems all to familiar, I guess if you do the work it is inevitable to reunite with them.
Old 19-08-2016, 05:30 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic444
Thank you for sharing this! The initial post makes me want to go outside and lay beneath the stars, asking for my own cosmic sign. And then the second part... that sounds so beautiful and divine. I believe your communication was real. And its even better that its inspiring you to be in higher vibrations.

I feel so inspired, thank you.

Yes, you are totally right. Thats my freewill, etc. But advice ain't bad. Yet, I see where you are coming from and respect your answer. You seem well versed in this twin flame area so I shall take that approach.

To be honest, since you generated the idea of doing that yourself, I will say go ahead and do it...... if it feels right at the time, don't worry about that right now, try to focus on where you are now, that is a whole year later...

I think I'm just a student, and I've been dazed and confused by this twin flame journey, but it's just starting to make a little sense now..... and I felt like I could help some others make better sense of it now, even though I'm still nowhere near the end of my own journey, maybe only a couple steps ahead of others who might be late or stuck and I think it actually helps me relate to them because I'm near.

There are much wiser people here than me too, they have told me things that have accelerated my journey in my opinion. I hope you get to meet them, I think sometimes they get tired of helping so maybe I can help them rest a little for now.
Old 19-08-2016, 06:50 AM
Experiencer
Hi Cosmic444,

Firstly, welcome here!!

I think you should unblock him and keep all communication channels open coz one day you don't want to hear 'hey I figured you blocked me so I didnt...' if you know what I mean... Your TF cares about your emotional well being in every way so don't be surprised to hear 'I did it for you'.

DO YOU is perfect advice intj123!!

Wishing you a wonderful school year ahead and only the best happening between you and your TF going forward... there is a reason everything happens... when we are ready we will be ready... but remember that the EGO needs to die (many deaths) and so do expectations and many societal constructs of how relationships should be. I also believe that true love is fearless in every which way, and if you recognize and center yourself on your inner truths while working on truly loving and becoming the best version of yourself, things will be easier for you.

tc
-Blissful
Old 19-08-2016, 07:33 AM
Lorelyen

Hello there and welcome.

I'm known here for having feet-on-the-ground more than most so... is he really your twin flame. On the basis of what you'v said.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic444
My feelings were hurt by him which made me want to block him. I felt lied to, disrespected and like I didn't matter to him. I felt as if maybe this whole twin flame connection that had been realized two years ago was a total lie and delusion. That was until we crossed paths.
If according to theories expounded here, he is a mirror of your soul and/or the other half of your soul (as decreed by some divine entity) then... what does that say about you?

Are you sure he isn't just a guy - you and he had fancies for each other finding you had views and a morality in common, until the thing wore out for him.

I've had someone push this idea of soul-mates (ok, a little different) onto me but it became obvious what he was after. He'd have behaved himself for a while until our sexual repertoire ran dry... it happens with men more than women because they're looking for a convenient body rather than sensual love (not saying all men are like this because they aren't), then he'd be sniffing around someone else, probably leading me on.

How you'd make yourself certain, I don't know. One needs to get to know another in many situations over a long time. Twin flames is a nice idea and many relationships exist that do seem to thrive, long term, on the marriage of souls, but many here are just misguided hopes - upset, hurt, anguish.

Quote:
My ego is too bruised to unblock him and just send a message. Part of me wishes he would break the ice and save the connection. I didn't delete his number and I don't know how to block receiving texts. That channel is still open.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?
I hope you find your answers. A bruised ego wouldn't signify a soul connection surely. There's obvious contention somewhere.

Sure, leave the channel open. Free of all this twin-flame stuff it's possible the relationship could flourish because you're free of expectations that come with it. Getting rid of expectations means that he can just be himself, not try to be what you expect him to be. Get into a situation where it doesn't matter if he lies because you don't have to care. In fact. play hard to get and what's the betting he'll come crawlin', as they say!

Forget about divine plans. If there really is a god or a flame-matching agency up in the sky somewhere it looks like "he" / it is capable of playing a few mean tricks.