Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Master
I've experienced something and I'm forever stating that I do NOT believe in twin flames. I don't want to hurt or slam anyone but something deep within me screams it is NOT true. I think the whole thing was concocted by someone or many and I wish it never was. The business with twin flames is thriving. But for me personally, I can only surmise this person in my life is a soulmate and who knows, maybe soulmates is more hogwash...but I have experienced something that's been going on with me for almost 20 years now. I have no clue what it is about. Only that I, to this day, felt like I've known and loved him forever (all my lives) cheesy as that sounds. I was horrible when I first met him so I can commiserate with many who write their pain and anguish. Been through it all. I would NOT want to be in that place again. I think back on it now with shame and wonder what was that about and how could I have EVER let myself became so needy and pathetic....that's how I saw myself and in fact became. I am not that person anymore and sometimes I think I'd just like to be alone that whatever it is, the tie is still there, but I don't think I'd feel like I'd die if we parted this time lol. I've grown a LOT. Only taken over a decade to get where I am now.
Old 15-08-2016, 06:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
No honestly, I think he's still on the right track, all this negativity is normal and it's just part of the process, I didn't mean to seem like I was rejecting him. I was just speaking blunt language and a little honest critique because I know he can take it non personally, but I fully accept him and don't mind him around, I went through the same stuff and I know it all too well. I'm just trying to help him, I understand him.

I know for some more sensitive types, any type of negativity or even positivity seems to get amplified in their perceptions, and thus they are more affected by the energy. They get very disturbed by even small negative things, and their descriptions of negative events often seems exaggerated but I think they really do personally experience things the way they describe. Try not to take the negativity that arises here personally, because you might just be right there with us in a short period of time(I say US because I feel like I might not even be over it totally myself yet). The people here have actually supported me when my negativity erupted before, the people here are awesome, it's so hard to find people who understand the TF phenomena in real life, not even your best friend will understand.

i agree with this.. no one can ever get better until they are plunged into the depths of hell and have no where to go but upwards from that point. I dont sit here and try to attack anyone personally. I seem to trigger others though but maybe thats what they needed to happen to them.

if anyone else is familiar with Lee and Sherry Patterson and their story.. they went through it ALL.. enough to make one think that they shoudnt be together but they are.. they had very hard lessons to be learned and yet look at where they are now.

anyone that reads my stuff usually just ignores it at large and that doesnt bother me in the least bit. but when i get someone here that gets triggered that they feel the need to tell me what i should or shouldnt post.. makes me laugh. thats a moderators job not theirs.

I think people on here know well enough if they have a question and want help make their own threads or ask on threads they resonate with.
Old 15-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
So Forged, have you actually experienced this connection? You can rationalize, justify, analyze, but it really irrelevant. It is what is.
I often hear people say it is to awaken ones spirituality, but that seems like an unsatisfactory answer. Okay, we know there is more in heaven and earth than are dreamt in your philosophy. So, knowing this, what is the point? I have to say I am actually more curious about the magic part of it than I am in him. Is that a terrible thing to say? I don't seem to really be ambitious about pursuing him in the 3D again but I can hear him tell me he loves me all the time. I wish I could escape that as well, believe it or not. Is that a terrible thing to say as well? I feel what is the point of all this internal love with no outside expression? What is the point because it is kind of like living with a ghost.

id like to to say no i havent but id be lying about that. im not a person that comes here and downtalk others experiences that im sure others have in the past and/or still do. but i do seem to trigger them in some way or another. they say you 'know' one way or another if what you think another person is like a tf..but truth is the more i try to figure it out the less i know or believe anymore. i dont know what to make of it at this point. so in many ways i am like you with the questioning and wanting answers
Old 15-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Suspended
Master
ok, you are the God then who knows everything? alrighty. as we take our statuses ourselves like you do, then hurray, I am Garfield. Nice to meet y´all.
Old 15-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire

how many stories have you heard of an actual "twin flame runner" come back and permanently stay or go into union with? virtually none..and the ones that actually do are the soulmate you are meant to be with.. .

well, my little "fantasy twin flame" has returned, run again, returned with bigger love, run, and then come back again. so i dont know... the duck is this hmm
Old 15-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I've experienced something and I'm forever stating that I do NOT believe in twin flames. I don't want to hurt or slam anyone but something deep within me screams it is NOT true. I think the whole thing was concocted by someone or many and I wish it never was. The business with twin flames is thriving. But for me personally, I can only surmise this person in my life is a soulmate and who knows, maybe soulmates is more hogwash...but I have experienced something that's been going on with me for almost 20 years now. I have no clue what it is about. Only that I, to this day, felt like I've known and loved him forever (all my lives) cheesy as that sounds. I was horrible when I first met him so I can commiserate with many who write their pain and anguish. Been through it all. I would NOT want to be in that place again. I think back on it now with shame and wonder what was that about and how could I have EVER let myself became so needy and pathetic....that's how I saw myself and in fact became. I am not that person anymore and sometimes I think I'd just like to be alone that whatever it is, the tie is still there, but I don't think I'd feel like I'd die if we parted this time lol. I've grown a LOT. Only taken over a decade to get where I am now.

ugh. i can relate to this in many ways. but there are some here ive read that things been going on for upto 40+ years and ..i dont want to end up that way.
Old 15-08-2016, 06:57 PM
Suspended
Master
the thing is, yes there are twins that who does not maybe end up together, but i do think this is the goal to achieve. maybe not in this life, maybe the next, maybe you will just "chill with your twin" in the place we all come from...

you can choose to be with someone else, no one is stopping you. yes, if you want you can go through this 40 years and being miserable but this means you havent got it. why be miserable? you can be happy, while still connected to your twin but not together commitment-style. you can be glass half empty or full, the choice is yours.

but if there is no "soulmate" or "karmic" or just people passing by, it just means you have to work on yourself. universe do knows what it is doing, so if there is zero people around you, who you want to commit to, then it shows, its not the time and focus on working on you.
Old 15-08-2016, 06:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
id like to to say no i havent but id be lying about that. im not a person that comes here and downtalk others experiences that im sure others have in the past and/or still do. but i do seem to trigger them in some way or another. they say you 'know' one way or another if what you think another person is like a tf..but truth is the more i try to figure it out the less i know or believe anymore. i dont know what to make of it at this point. so in many ways i am like you with the questioning and wanting answers

Still the perimeters you define are based on some articles of faith. You say the split soul is **--but you could argue that the soul is as well--or that karma is ** or the idea of soul mates is **. How do you know? We all had this magical encounter--all unique but at the same time sharing common traits. What harm is there in discussing it among ourselves since we are all trying to make sense of it? Our definitions are based on our experience. And maybe there is never going to any sense made about it. The issue I have is it does make me feel trapped in this kind of new normal--that is beautiful and frustrating at the same time. The funny thing about it is that you absolutely know on some level that you experience is real--but somewhat outside of our functioning reality--but when I read other's accounts, I always question whether it is **. Weird, huh?
Old 15-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
well, my little "fantasy twin flame" has returned, run again, returned with bigger love, run, and then come back again. so i dont know... the duck is this hmm

That's the very purpose of the reason why you separate and then keep meeting to push each other's buttons. They say it actually EXPANDS OUR ABILITY TO LOVE UNTIL WE CAN HANDLE THE TF ENERGY FOR REUNION! YIPPY!

Also... The hardest push comes just before the biggest reward....
Old 15-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Guide

Quote:
ok, you are the God then who knows everything? alrighty. as we take our statuses ourselves like you do, then hurray, I am Garfield. Nice to meet y´all.

no no.. hardly. i know almost nothing about this and i just want to get myself free asap. but if you are garfield..that means you have lasagna... and id like some please

Quote:

no idea.. i couldnt even bign to think of trying to tell you.. i know nothing of your story and no interest in judging it either. its your journey

Quote:
the thing is, yes there are twins that who does not maybe end up together, but i do think this is the goal to achieve. maybe not in this life, maybe the next, maybe you will just "chill with your twin" in the place we all come from...

you can choose to be with someone else, no one is stopping you. yes, if you want you can go through this 40 years and being miserable but this means you havent got it. why be miserable? you can be happy, while still connected to your twin but not together commitment-style. you can be glass half empty or full, the choice is yours.

but if there is no "soulmate" or "karmic" or just people passing by, it just means you have to work on yourself. universe do knows what it is doing, so if there is zero people around you, who you want to commit to, then it shows, its not the time and focus on working on you.

that sounds like my case.. no union.. not a possibility. not interested and want no connection to her for any reason. so no point to be trapped in that either. i want out and i want out now. there is no one else around to go to either... bah what a cruel joke it really all is.