Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

You are welcome . It is your energy, your thoughts and your writings that are an inspiration to me, in many ways . And for this I thank you !

oh and the imagination wanders along with the sheep, keeps me awake nights !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Enjoy your food

Through the busy lifestyles we create for ourselves we seldom stop to express gratitude for those things we take for granted. We fall into our programmed routines as if by autonomic nature and give little thought to the pure enjoyment of the process of now.
It is easy to forget why you are here in physical body, in this world of physical experience. It is easy to forget the little moments of joy and pleasure which are unique to human-be-ing. Those Self-nurturing moments in service to the physical body.

In light of the needs of the body we consume a variety of foods and liquids to nurture its growth and maintenance. Yet so often do we forget this in itself is a loving, intimate and sacred ceremony given to Self, in service to your divine desire to exist as you do. To give to your body more life that it may live again another day, to express your soul in yet another new way. May we stop for a moment to give thanks and reflection to those animals and plants who give of themselves so that you may continue your journey upon the Earth. May we stop in gratitude, before we consume what has been given, to give a little something back. A thought or a gesture in gift to the universe of which all are apart.

So it is, the next time you sit to eat, to drink that water or that glass of wine, give homage back to its source from whence it came. And no matter how busy your lifestyle, or how hungry your body may feel, take the time to enjoy every single sacred mouthful. Take the time to enjoy every smell, and every taste. Take the time to enjoy the very process to prepare, and every process to serve. Take the time to enjoy the fullness of the experience and the blessings it provides.

Enjoy your food.

-SPARROW-

This a a brilliant reminder and a bit of a shake to wake as well. So often you get caught up in the day, that you don't think about what your eating and drinking. Reaching for the easiest thing, the quickest to consume or skip a meal completely.

Water is the key in my opinion. So often I wake with a headache, am drained from a day of little fluid consumption, have no energy, or put myself in to situtations where I don't stop to drink.

I owe it to myself to always ensure that I am at least drinking enough water - even if my lunch does consist of chocolage
Old 22-10-2010, 06:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ces
I owe it to myself to always ensure that I am at least drinking enough water - even if my lunch does consist of chocolage

what an interesting lunch ces !

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-10-2010, 06:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Here is a poem I wrote and I would like to share, I think it goes nicely with your thread Sparrow.

Leap of Faith

Take a leap of faith
do what you must do
Take a leap of faith
to make your dreams come true

Listen to your heart
converse with your soul
Let the wisdom of the ages
help you reach your goal

Life is just a journey
lessons learned as you go
Life is what you make of it
Take it easy, take it slow

Faith, Hope and Love
travel with you, side by side
Watching and protecting you
like Angels,
let them be your guide

Savor each sensation
that life has to offer
in the beauty that surrounds us
and the gifts that God has given us

Take a leap of faith
put your trust in heaven above
Take a leap of faith
and you will be filled
with blessings and with love

Take a leap of faith
to make your dreams come true
Take a leap of faith
blessings from Spirit will surely guide you

Take a leap of faith,
I believe in miracles
I believe in you.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Master
And with that I return the gesture. -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Ascender
So very beautiful!!

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Sparrow, that is just perfect ! Goes so well together ~

Believe me, to jump off a pier like that would be a leap of faith for me

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 28-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Master

Put right what once was wrong.

The human experience is not an easy one. With the increasing pressures and misleading social conditionings consciousness quickly becomes clouded in negativity.
In a world of duality where love and wisdom gives way to fear and ignorance, no man or women may claim pure untarnished paths. No individual may profess their hands free of the germs of ungraceful human nature. No physical life is ever lived in complete love and harmony with one and all. We all wear our flaws and failures, as we all bare our wounds of the world we inhabit.

It is important that one embrace the capacity within themselves to find forgiveness for those thoughts, words and deeds done, that may have directly, or indirectly, harmed or caused suffering to others. Whether this forgiveness is for yourself, for those things once done, or for someone else for things they may have done to you. There can be no exceptions in light of love which is unconditional.
How you go about such forgiveness I leave for you to reflect.

Inevitably, upon your final earthly breath, your consciousness will leave this transient dream and ascend to the union of your beloved spirit. However, before a soul can reintegrate fully back with its loving abode, it must shed the heavy burdens of negative consciousness carried over from that Earthly life. Your consciousness cannot vibrate to the appropriate frequency or resonance until certain dense aspects have been cleared and transmuted. These aspects are the unloving thoughts, words and deeds which you have been responsible for.

And so, once you have crossed over to the etheric side of life you will face your own personal demons. In order to realign yourself with the spirit world you will need to process the energy you carry. This means having a life review of that past life lived in all its intricacies. This can either be a beautiful joyous experience based on your loving influence, or it can be a state of hell as you experience the emotional trauma you have created for others. It will all depend on what sort and state of life you have lived. There is no escape from this process, and no misdeed or injustice is ever hidden, lost or forgotten. Everything becomes transparent in the etheric, including your honest thoughts and feelings you would sometimes prefer to hide in shame or guilt.

So it is to say, which is a fundamental message of this post, that the state of reality you live in physical life is equal to the state of reality you experience upon crossing over.
In the etheric world you will always get back what you have given out.
If in life you have given out love and joy, then that is what will meet you in the afterlife. Subsequently, if you have given out pain and suffering to others, then that is what awaits you in the afterlife. Not as a form of punishment, but as a means to confront the truth and to raise your awareness to a broader level, so that you may once again vibrate in a state of unconditional love and peace. So you may find forgiveness in yourself, and in others. Other souls who you did wrong, whether they be human or animal, will wish to seek recompense for your actions against them. When it is in their individual readiness, those souls will appear to you to provide you with an opportunity to make amends. You can both then move on to higher states of love and peace. You will not necessarily have to incarnate again to make up for your mistakes. You may instead give of yourself in service to that soul group of whom you did an injustice upon.

It is through this information I express my most important message of all. That is, give of yourself in service here and now, offer your recompense to those you have done an injustice upon, and you will no longer have to live in fear of facing it in the afterlife. It is not a religious message of any kind, but to do with understanding of your own energy, and ironing out any creases which may cause you discomfort in the afterlife.

If you choose a peaceful smooth transition into spirit then you will heed my words and make amends through the opportunity of now.
Those who turn a blind eye and choose, through denial, to just sit and wait for whatever comes, you have no idea what awaits you, and it matters not how tough you think you are, you will weep in regret through the wisdom of your spirit. And at this very moment of life reflection, may my words echo in your soul as a reminder that this message was indeed for you too.

-SPARROW-

Old 29-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Ascender
Great Reminders your Messages bring

Hi Sparrow

Awesome thread indeed, love the pictures and the messages

Thanks for the feelings I get from them - all wam and fuzzy!..LOL

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 31-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyduck
Hi Sparrow

Awesome thread indeed, love the pictures and the messages

Thanks for the feelings I get from them - all wam and fuzzy!..LOL
It is with love and light I thank you for your appreciation, on this little stream of words. There seems to be a common consistency with the sort of individuals that like my threads, as it is with the ones that do not.
-SPARROW-