Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Ascended Master

Lightwork

Hello Everyone

I was hoping to find a few people who wouldn't mind chanelling some physical white light up for spirit to collect that could be used for an extremely worthwhile matter.

If you would be happy to do so, please would you be kind enough to refer to this request before hand.

They will know what it is for!

A very sincere thank you to you all.

Love and light

AM
Old 09-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Knower
Hello AM,

Might we know the nature of the worthwhile matter, or at least what general field it might be in if the subject is too personal to divulge exact details?

Love and Light

Jeremy
Old 12-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Ascended Master

Hi Jeremy

I wish it were personal! LOL! - no, there's a big shell of dark dense energy that needs dispersing in order to protect the good work of more than 20 lightworkers. Crucial that they be!

Love and light

AM
Old 13-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Knower
Sounds like a good cause AM, count me in!

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 13-04-2006, 09:16 AM
dreamer

Hi Ascended Master,

I would like to help, how do i do this?
Old 17-04-2006, 01:11 AM
Ascended Master

Many thanks Jeremy...

AM
Old 17-04-2006, 02:05 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Hi Ascended Master,

I would like to help, how do i do this?

Hi Dreamer

Personally speaking, the way that seems to work best is by going into my heart space, raising the love vibration within (creating an environment of bright white light) before focussing in on a spot in the minds eye.

The excess energy can then be projected / chanelled into that spot.

The spot will then visually grow, becoming brighter and brighter, the more that is being channelled.

Then you can merrily sit and watch it being collected by beings of light!

Many thanks for your help everyone.

Love and light,

AM

P.S. as a side issue, it's been really useful to do this once in a while as a matter of course, asking my guides to keep it stored up for use at a later date.
So there's always a physical light energy reserve built up at my disposal.

At times where my physical being becomes drained or deflated, or succumbing to the grip of a negative situation, a quick request brings it all flooding in to replenish what would otherwise be a struggling energy system.
Old 19-05-2006, 08:36 AM
saj

Hi ascended master,
Recently I have also become aware of a dark shell of energy, that requires light to dispell it's darkness, but perception is projection and projections are painful, in darkness there is light and where there is light darkness cannot reside. I suggest rather than projecting light, purify the mind.
Peace, love and light saj
Old 28-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj
Hi ascended master,
Recently I have also become aware of a dark shell of energy, that requires light to dispell it's darkness, but perception is projection and projections are painful, in darkness there is light and where there is light darkness cannot reside. I suggest rather than projecting light, purify the mind.
Peace, love and light saj

Cheers Saj.

What about situations where somebody is sending negative energy to you? ie, psychic attack or black magic?
Is it a good enough defence to maintain a pure mind?

Love and light

AM
Old 29-05-2006, 03:07 AM
homecoming

I wouldnt recommend opening any charkra energy around dark energy. Dark energy can be very smart and should never be underestimated. Love and intention can not remove darkness.
Closed Thread