Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeliever

...now that was odd. I think I can sign under for 90% of that text and will have trouble arguing against the rest. The massive energy, the depressive side, enjoying music and poetry, the intuition - it all resonates.
Old 22-02-2012, 01:48 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
...now that was odd. I think I can sign under for 90% of that text and will have trouble arguing against the rest. The massive energy, the depressive side, enjoying music and poetry, the intuition - it all resonates.

It does for me as well. My tf is also an 11. You should google some more on it, it is quite interesting
Old 22-02-2012, 08:59 AM
JoshuaR

Yes.. it is very interesting how spot on it all is.
That is why i am asking for help on my path.

(i have had some great help since asking for it on the internet)

@Ravenstar Do you share any of the things i listed?
Old 22-02-2012, 12:00 PM
Newbie ;)

My birthday is 20/07/1977 = 33/6

Another "33 life pather" here! I'm starting to think that this rare master number isn't so rare in this current era anymore!
Old 22-04-2012, 02:44 PM
DeePatty

Also a 33

Hi Joshua,
I am also a 33, and you're description of what you felt was exactly like mine. I would love to compare notes on this. It would be amazing to talk to someone else who really is like me. I'm also young (30). Also, my daughter is a lifepath 22 and so is my best friend, interestingly enough. Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 22-04-2012, 03:00 PM
JoshuaR

Surreal, yeah.. it probadly isn't that rare. still rare enoufgh though :)

DeePatty, i'd love to change notes, interesting your daughter and your best friend are also lifepath 33.

Where are you located?
Old 22-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Suspended
Another 33 here...although I always thought I was a 6. Never knew those double numbers went up to 33.
Old 22-04-2012, 04:55 PM
DeePatty

33s

I'm in Wyoming, but am from NJ. I literally learned about life paths last night and was so amazed that something finally fit me that I have been reading everything I can about it.
Old 22-04-2012, 05:09 PM
DeePatty

I also don't work or go to school, even though I could be anything and I love learning. I Everything you said in your first post is so much what I am experiencing and I am in exactly the same place. And when you talked about the head tingle I couldn't believe it! I know how you feel exactly. I'd love to hear more about your experiences Oh and my daughter and bf are 22's, I'm the only 33 ;)
Old 22-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Aquatic_Dragon

Im a number 11, the description is spot on for me

Thanks for sharing the info JoshuaR
Closed Thread