Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-05-2016, 12:12 AM
Master
Knowing When You Are Going To Die?

I have seen hundreds of people die; as a U.S. Army combat medic during the Vietnam War, later as an ambulance EMT, and then as a civilian working in the medical field.

I have noticed that a lot of people do know when they are going to die. I experienced this in Vietnam during the war; a lot of soldiers knew the date and time, and the method of their death. They would give me letters to send to their loved ones. Often they told me about an angel, or person glowing with radiant light, who appeared to them, sometimes in their dreams and at other times in their tent while they were wide awake.

That person told them that it was their time, or their time was close at hand, to cross over, and for them it was often like a life changing experience. Working with people in a hospital or hospice who were dying; often I saw that they had accepted their immanent death but their loved one had not accepted their death, which interfered with that person crossing over.

Most people who have worked with terminally ill people can attest to within 24 to 48 hours before a person dies a tremendous amount of energy surrounds them. That person could be in a coma for weeks but just before they die there is a lot of activity in their eyes and a lot of energy around them. Loved ones usually think that this is a sign of recovery for their loved one but frequently that person dies shortly after that increase in energy.

I have come to view it as a ground crew from beyond that has cone to help that person with their lift-off. I believe that this occurs not only with the terminally ill, but also in sudden death, a car crash, plane crash, heart attack, etc. But in sudden death it happens so quickly that the increase in energy may not be observable. For me death is the same for everyone but the method of dying is different; some die by their own hand, suicide, some linger over a period time, some die suddenly, like a soldier in combat, etc., but death does the same thing to all of them. Notwithstanding how our method of death, whether its’ a suicide, etc., may, or may not, effect our afterlife.
Old 17-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Suspended

Hi Starman...

I can testify to this because one of my Aunt's who passed away many years ago from cancer "saw" her date of her death a couple months before her passing...She was at home with her sister watching over her in the same room, and my Aunt (the one with cancer) said she saw numbers floating around the room...She told her sister about the numbers but her sister assumed she was hallucinating because of the morphine and painkillers she was on...Turned out the numbers she saw was the month and exact date she passed away...
Old 17-05-2016, 02:10 AM
Master
Man I would love to know now what my date was.
Even 40 years in advance I would find it so freeing, I know most people would find it frightening but I think I could actually live my life better if I had that knowledge.

Very cool.
Old 13-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Man I would love to know now what my date was.
Even 40 years in advance I would find it so freeing, I know most people would find it frightening but I think I could actually live my life better if I had that knowledge.

Very cool.

Yea man, if you knew exactly how long you had left, you would be all the wiser in how you spend the time that you have
Old 17-05-2016, 02:33 AM
Master
i had heard a psychic make the claim that there are specific points in time
that are available for people to transition into the after-life (i think that the
total possibilities were said to be seven). the idea held credence for me,
given the notion of the cyclic progression of lifelines (patterned).
plus, there's apparently been a correlation made between biorhythms and
"at risk" moments (the more vulnerable spots are when convergences happen).
Old 17-05-2016, 02:39 AM
Master

Yes, I've heard that too - about the different points in a person's for transitioning. It kind of makes sense to me
Old 17-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Guide
Thank you for sharing, Starman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i had heard a psychic make the claim that there are specific points in time
that are available for people to transition into the after-life (i think that the
total possibilities were said to be seven). the idea held credence for me,
given the notion of the cyclic progression of lifelines (patterned).
plus, there's apparently been a correlation made between biorhythms and
"at risk" moments (the more vulnerable spots are when convergences happen).

This makes sense to me (especially as a firm believer in alternate timelines or periodically converging lifelines); it feels as though with each person there are windows of time or doorways in which death is more likely. There is certainly a distinct pattern to all of it.
Sometimes these openings/convergences can be felt in the air.
The thing about biorhythms is very interesting!
Old 17-05-2016, 09:42 PM
Administrator
Death is nothing to be scared of its just another path we must all take,as a medium i speak to spirit i have helped some cross over,i used to be a carer i could tell when someone was about to pass over,sometimes before they did.my own mother suffered from renal failure she had a transplant she lived fot about 10 years before it started failing,she had to go back on dialasis which she hated she was in pain,the doctors told my dad they were going to try something else on my mother he agreed to it and she picked up.they were even talking about her coming home.i went to see her with my dad i knew she was loosing the fight ,her pain just vanished she said she saw my brother in the room,i knew because i saw him myself.i just told her to stop fighting and to let go.she died 2 hours later,
my uncle was a medic in world was 2 he saved a princes life by giving him aid he was called to the king and was handed a cross for saving his sons life he knew when ppl were about to die.he spoke of many times of how he tended to the dying most of them told him to give a message to their loved ones back home.my other uncle was a seargant in the welch fusilears he often wrote to my grandmother saying what the dying were saying,as the war ended he himself was killed like he told my grandmother that he wouldnt be coming home.a sniper killed him he is buried in burma.
i have seeen the energy around the person before passing it gives them comfort to know that they are never alone.

Namaste
Old 17-05-2016, 02:49 AM
Master
I once had a dream where I was asked if I was ready to go meaning home/leave this sphere.
I replied I needed to say goodbye to someone first and could they wait.

I have since wondered if that was an exit.
Old 17-05-2016, 04:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for writing about this, Starman....