Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliemcsnarly
... One of the main problems I'm having at the moment is that I see this beautiful planet being utterly destroyed, and I see humans left right and centre trod on and completely used, regardless of their suffering, but people won't wake up. They will just believe what they are told through the television and media, or they will accept their chosen religion as the final truth and they abide like sheep, stubbornly asserting that they are correct about everything, but in actual fact they are allowing all this to happen simply by conforming without question. I used to notice this even at around 8-9 years old that a large percentage of my classmates etc just went along with what they were told. It hurts to think about this world in such dismay.

When I am out in nature I feel like I get glimpses of what utopia, or heaven feels like. This earth could be that if people would release their arrogance and open their minds.
In my deepest experiences of Unity, I experienced the entire universe as existing exactly as it is supposed to be.

This can be one of the toughest acceptances in the spiritual path, that all the pain, ignorance, horror, cruelty, and other negativities have just as important a place as the positives in the universe. This is truly the root and expression of unconditional love.

This is not to say that the negativities are supposed to be - what is supposed to be is that every object, every force, every being, express it's nature and choose it's path as best it is able, and the Unconditional Love of the universe is so open, accepting, and giving that it accepts and supports that freedom.

Clearly, there are right choices, that allow and nurture greater expression, and there are wrong choices, that restrict, close, and deny expression. This mechanism is written into the very fabric of the universe. Not even The Source can deny It's nature.

In life, we must discover this for ourselves. Egoistic nature also has it's own 'expression' - and we must learn to look and see beyond our selves and self interest, that we might see the bigger expression, the greater Being. But The Source does not compel this choice - it must be freely chosen.

Yes, it is apparent to some the potential our human life offers - but to many others it is not apparent. All people are just like you - they have wants, desires, expectations - and the universe respects ALL of them, regardless of where they are in consciousness. The only coercion is the feedback of your own perception, your own desires. Armageddon or Rapture - the outcome is always right - always what we choose.

We can, however, encourage the universe to realize it's own divinity, if we wish, for our own fulfillment in expressing our desire to nurture the Highest good, the Highest expression.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Charliemcsnarly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
In my deepest experiences of Unity, I experienced the entire universe as existing exactly as it is supposed to be.

This can be one of the toughest acceptances in the spiritual path, that all the pain, ignorance, horror, cruelty, and other negativities have just as important a place as the positives in the universe. This is truly the root and expression of unconditional love.

This is not to say that the negativities are supposed to be - what is supposed to be is that every object, every force, every being, express it's nature and choose it's path as best it is able, and the Unconditional Love of the universe is so open, accepting, and giving that it accepts and supports that freedom.

Clearly, there are right choices, that allow and nurture greater expression, and there are wrong choices, that restrict, close, and deny expression. This mechanism is written into the very fabric of the universe. Not even The Source can deny It's nature.

In life, we must discover this for ourselves. Egoistic nature also has it's own 'expression' - and we must learn to look and see beyond our selves and self interest, that we might see the bigger expression, the greater Being. But The Source does not compel this choice - it must be freely chosen.

Yes, it is apparent to some the potential our human life offers - but to many others it is not apparent. All people are just like you - they have wants, desires, expectations - and the universe respects ALL of them, regardless of where they are in consciousness. The only coercion is the feedback of your own perception, your own desires. Armageddon or Rapture - the outcome is always right - always what we choose.

We can, however, encourage the universe to realize it's own divinity, if we wish, for our own fulfillment in expressing our desire to nurture the Highest good, the Highest expression.

Wow that does make a lot of sense, and it's a beautiful reply. I can quite imagine that everyone on their spiritual path will always come to having to realize this.

Is it just a desire to be living in utopia, or is it that every awakened person seeks to nurture the highest good?
Old 12-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Humm

Quote:
Is it just a desire to be living in utopia, or is it that every awakened person seeks to nurture the highest good?
I think it is simply the desire to realize our true nature, which is Divine in essence, therefore innately synergistic.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Charliemcsnarly

Well this certainly gives me a lot to contemplate, thank you so much!
Old 12-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Humm

Quote:
Well this certainly gives me a lot to contemplate, thank you so much!
Again, you are most welcome.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Master
Hi Charliemcsnarly, you said that you are awakening, well just give it time and you will have your answer, and it will be your own not someone else's.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Charliemcsnarly

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi Charliemcsnarly, you said that you are awakening, well just give it time and you will have your answer, and it will be your own not someone else's.

I agree, time has answered many of my questions so far. I guess other people's replies are all part of the unfolding.
Old 13-05-2012, 02:28 AM
pearldiver

More Thoughts...

I know exactly how you feel, Charlie, and have some more thoughts on that. So I'll play the bad news / good news game:

The bad news: you will not be able to change the world. It is like it is, with all its beauty and cruelty. Like Silvergirl stated - "In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded." - Universal consciouses (some call it Brahman, other God) exploded into infinite aspects, that created the universe. When you accept that everything in the universe is part of this whole and in every existing thing you can find God, so even the devil is divine... So ultimately the state of the universe, earth and mankind as it is now is god's creation and thus god's will...

The good news: in contrast to those, who are asleep, merging to the mainstream of distraction and suffering you have woken up!

You seek for Utopia - you will find it in the bliss of your heart. Go into nature, get inspired by beauty and gratefulness, meditate and establish yourself in your Self. Go into the world with this radiation, do what ever you do out of love for the beauty of this universe. Inspire other people by being as you are. Don't try to change them, don't try to convince them of anything. Give them your love. Play your own game and don't merge into any doctrine. Handle appropriate according to what your heart prompts to you.

You can't change the world, but since you are awake it is your responsibility to make the best of it in your life in your surrounding, relatives, friends colleagues, who ever will like to be inspired by you.

This is all you can do and this is far more then enough and - its god's will too
Old 13-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Master
Charlie... You've had many good responses to your beautiful post.

I find that forgiving with compassion is the best attitude and energy I can give, for those who have not yet begun their paths of inner discovery.

My way --- breathe, accept, let go... each moment.

Xan

Old 13-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Charliemcsnarly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearldiver
I know exactly how you feel, Charlie, and have some more thoughts on that. So I'll play the bad news / good news game:

The bad news: you will not be able to change the world. It is like it is, with all its beauty and cruelty. Like Silvergirl stated - "In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded." - Universal consciouses (some call it Brahman, other God) exploded into infinite aspects, that created the universe. When you accept that everything in the universe is part of this whole and in every existing thing you can find God, so even the devil is divine... So ultimately the state of the universe, earth and mankind as it is now is god's creation and thus god's will...

The good news: in contrast to those, who are asleep, merging to the mainstream of distraction and suffering you have woken up!

You seek for Utopia - you will find it in the bliss of your heart. Go into nature, get inspired by beauty and gratefulness, meditate and establish yourself in your Self. Go into the world with this radiation, do what ever you do out of love for the beauty of this universe. Inspire other people by being as you are. Don't try to change them, don't try to convince them of anything. Give them your love. Play your own game and don't merge into any doctrine. Handle appropriate according to what your heart prompts to you.

You can't change the world, but since you are awake it is your responsibility to make the best of it in your life in your surrounding, relatives, friends colleagues, who ever will like to be inspired by you.

This is all you can do and this is far more then enough and - its god's will too

This is amazing, thank you. It makes me feel very emotional, almost tearful, so it certainly makes sense to me. I've been feeling that a lot recently. I suppose as most people say, it's about accepting it the way it is in all it's glory. To see even the devil as divine must be a turning point for everyone on their path.

I am so grateful for waking up, more grateful than I have ever been for anything. It's such a beautiful story, almost like a fairytale, and people wouldn't believe the truth even if you told them in your own words. But I can see how living love and inspiring people is the subtle stealth in which God acts.