Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-10-2017, 09:11 AM
55Degrees

I learned the master card technique from Kelly Fitzgerald (I hadn't heard of it before) and I do like it, it throws up some interesting results. Admittedly I still need to keep the list of master cards handy as I can't remember all of them, but it's definitely a technique worth mastering.
Old 24-10-2017, 10:44 AM
Master
It's so hard to find any English info on reading Kipper. There's only one book I've found, and the reviews weren't that great, so I was pleased when I finally managed to find a spread relevant to Kipper and not just Lenormand.

A fascinating way of reading them I must say. I was totally surprised at the apparent relevance. Given the method, I was expecting it to be somewhat "off".
Old 24-10-2017, 11:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Panodra, I love your Kipper Deck. What is it called? Maybe I missed it, its still early morning here I like the variety and different characters it has like water and sad lady.

Your right it's hard to find any information on the German Ciro Kipper. I learned to really love Kipper and Lenormads, they helped slowly cease my tarot buying addiction I find them to be more accurate/effective and funner to use for predictions. I am so glad I was convinced by this thread to buy Kipper. Thanks Innifer Actually, they kept cancelling my Lenormand order because of popular demand so I forced myself to buy it Kipper LOL.... so happy the Universe brought me these instead. : )

Tealily: Yay! Bout time
Old 24-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Master
Hi Clover,

It's called "Mystical Kipper" by Regula Elizabeth Fiechter. They are very different from Tarot, so much so that I'm finding it more difficult to get motivated to do any Tarot since buying them! They seem to be a lot easier to read (for me, anyway) than Lenormand too
Old 24-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Master

Really awesome insights there pandora :-D

haha clovers, my tarot addiction needs to calm down. I've got way too much going on so need to pull back on buying.

aside from saying that however....I thought of getting that Mystical kipper. It is on the wishlist. And yeah,,there really is not as much on kipper as there is on Lenormand.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:44 AM
Guide

I have a question :-)

What is the Kipper "master" card technique? I googled all morning to no avail.

My guess it involves first pulling out the Significator but that's about it.

All help appreciated.., thank you!
Old 25-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Master
It's a technique whereby a number of cards are assigned as "master" cards. You then pick a number (I use number 6 as that's the corresponding number for my name) and after shuffling, count (in my case) 6 cards then flip them over. If the sixth card is a master card, you put that card down, as well as the card directly behind it. If that card is also a master card, you put down another card. If there isn't a master card, or you've put down a master card and there's no other master card after it, you then continue to count until the next card. Once again, if that card is a master card, you put it down. Then you continue to count through the pack in this way, until all the cards are used.

Once you've done one run through, you do one more, counting the cards as you go, to ensure there are no other master cards. And viola, that's it. You then read the spread, dependent to where the significator falls.

The master cards are 1, 2, 3, 4, 11, 16, 19, 20, 25, 26 and 28.

Pisces Moon may explain it better.

Clover ... are we allowed to put links in?
Old 26-10-2017, 01:04 AM
Guide

Thank you Pandora!
I researched a bit more and found videos that demonstrate what you've explained.
Anyway, I look forward to applying this technique; looks like fun!
Old 26-10-2017, 01:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
It's a technique whereby a number of cards are assigned as "master" cards. You then pick a number (I use number 6 as that's the corresponding number for my name) and after shuffling, count (in my case) 6 cards then flip them over. If the sixth card is a master card, you put that card down, as well as the card directly behind it. If that card is also a master card, you put down another card. If there isn't a master card, or you've put down a master card and there's no other master card after it, you then continue to count until the next card. Once again, if that card is a master card, you put it down. Then you continue to count through the pack in this way, until all the cards are used.

Once you've done one run through, you do one more, counting the cards as you go, to ensure there are no other master cards. And viola, that's it. You then read the spread, dependent to where the significator falls.

The master cards are 1, 2, 3, 4, 11, 16, 19, 20, 25, 26 and 28.

Pisces Moon may explain it better.

Clover ... are we allowed to put links in?

Hello Panodra! Links are okay as long as they are not commercial and offering a paid service, like someones personal tarot business or links like amazon/ebay.
Old 26-10-2017, 01:36 AM
Master
The site offers readings, so I guess that's a no.

Hopefully my post with the instructions are clear enough to understand.

Thanks Clover