Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Newbie ;)

What happens to people who have done good in there lives?

What do you think happens to people who have done good through their lives, or people who have done good half their lives? Do they experience more joy in the afterlife? And if they have changed and become a better person halfway through their life does their past before this affect what happens to them?
Old 06-01-2017, 05:52 PM
Knower
I suspect people who have done good in this physical world, which is to promote their high vibration positive energy and share it with others, will be recognised in the afterlife, thus will continue the positive energy and most likely will have a better experience. As for people who have changed halfway I would say the same, as long as it is a true change/epiphany and that they understand they have done wrong in the past and truly regret it.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Suspended
Guide

First, I think going through the stages of dying would be easier ...
For those who have done wrong, dying would also be easy if they have made amends prior to the event to prevent guilt as well as the scenario being brought forward to review ...
If it requires review, it can be resolved w/an apology & prayer to free a spirit ...
My understanding is spirits learn the purpose of all their life challenges as well as prepare for their next incarnation ...
I think they all experience peace, joy & love except since that is the place for it ...
Those who are in quarantined healing areas for heinous crimes would not ...
Old 07-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Seeker
Joy and happiness are what you make it, whether its in the physical or higher planes. Also, Karma is a misunderstood concept, all it means is having experiences, which is also not limited to the physical body. You will work out karmas with everyone, but its always a choice.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:40 PM
Burntfruit

Life is a bit like a computer game. If you complete all your main quests, and side quests, you are held with high esteem in the after realms.

Good and bad are extremely subjective. To some the mainstream good has evil elements. Is being a good capitalist a good life? Or is being a austere spiritualist a good life? It is morally ambigious.

Personally I think you can't go wrong with the traditional values, but I think personal growth is necessary, and with growth values change.

When you are young life seems easy, but as you get older perspectives change. Focussing on a career is good IMO, we don't have to discard our posessions and become a guru, it is a personal choice.

Professions exist in the after life - so one could say they are sacred.

In fact in pre-life planning one may choose many of the major points of life, career, family, disabilities and so on. They are all challenges we must face and how we meet those challenges is important.

Some people prefer a back seat, and meekily accept their problems but they can still be good people.

I guess for me goodness is honesty, kindness, generosity of spirit. But those values can shape many different types of people.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Newbie ;)

You judge yourself according to your beliefs and emotions.
Similarly if you have rigid religious/CULTural beliefs and expectations, you will judge yourself accordingly, manifesting your will.

I know "I am" so do not re-liege.
Irrespective of how others may define what constitutes "good" and "bad"
I know "I am" [Lila at play].
My phasing/astral experiences are often "playful" and sometimes I even direct my own play by manifesting my imaginings, ignoring much Earth physical rule sets.

So the short answer is, you happen, your choice.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Life is a bit like a computer game. If you complete all your main quests, and side quests, you are held with high esteem in the after realms.

Good and bad are extremely subjective. To some the mainstream good has evil elements. Is being a good capitalist a good life? Or is being a austere spiritualist a good life? It is morally ambigious.

Personally I think you can't go wrong with the traditional values, but I think personal growth is necessary, and with growth values change.

When you are young life seems easy, but as you get older perspectives change. Focussing on a career is good IMO, we don't have to discard our posessions and become a guru, it is a personal choice.

Professions exist in the after life - so one could say they are sacred.

In fact in pre-life planning one may choose many of the major points of life, career, family, disabilities and so on. They are all challenges we must face and how we meet those challenges is important.

Some people prefer a back seat, and meekily accept their problems but they can still be good people.

I guess for me goodness is honesty, kindness, generosity of spirit. But those values can shape many different types of people.
What would an example of these "quests" be and how do we know what they are, also if we choose how our life is in pre-life then wouldn't things such as ones aspirations to have a certain career etc. already be obtained without interference and just letting fate take its course so therefore that cannot be a very challenging quest?

Sorry about all the questions I just really am confused :)
Old 09-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Master
What happens to those who did good is similar to what happens to those who did bad: a life review. A review checks how far you have achieved the goals you set for yourself pre-birth and how much you have progressed as a soul.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexf
What would an example of these "quests" be and how do we know what they are, also if we choose how our life is in pre-life then wouldn't things such as ones aspirations to have a certain career etc. already be obtained without interference and just letting fate take its course so therefore that cannot be a very challenging quest?

Sorry about all the questions I just really am confused :)
The main quests involve close family, romance and occupation. Side quests involve meeting friends, random people, chance events, side lines.

Each quest involves making a choice or choices. We have free will, but how you complete a quest early on may have an impact many years later.

Will you choose a noble path?
Old 28-01-2017, 01:34 AM
Suspended

If one was truely good in there half of lifetime, its a matter how great that repentance was for this lifetime... and how it carries itself over into the hereafter depended upon how much of a change it really was. Karma and the maker are gracious to mankind, So doing good will over write alot of bads till one sees that bad are part of the whole conclusions of turning good afterall, But overall ones position would be better hopefully visible in this lifetime itself and into he afterwards through the enactment of virtue itself.

Whether they be happy or not, its like being lifted of a heavy weight on ones shoulder, one be freer and more able to enjoy bliss in its own term