Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-05-2012, 04:32 AM
Experiencer
For those of you who feel your TF, vibrations/shaking

Do you ever feel cold on the outside while it's happening yet all that warm energy on the inside, almost like a fever? Just experienced it the other night when hugging him goodnight. Have had plenty of vibrations/tingles/shaking with him not around and sometimes around, usually means or at least proceeds something profound with us. Not sure on this one yet though and for one of the first times (we've connected in a million other ways physical, spiritual and mental) for that feeling he reported right at the same time feeling a weird cold chill. And before you say maybe it was just cold in there. It was 80 degrees outside and 75 inside! lol.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:06 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, I have never met my Twin Flame in person as we are half a world away. However since I have known her I have often got shivers going up and down my spine. I feel it is my Higher Self telling me the things I am saying or thinking are right, in other words they are saying yes you are right. When you love with your Soul it is the greatest love of all, it is unconditional love. I find I have to tell my TF the truth at all times even if it hurts us, we are so open to each other. I may never meet her but my Soul knows her and will love her for eternity.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Krystalle

yes, thats completely normal. i think it has to do with the strong vibrational energies between you guys.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:50 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi Again, I wish I could get the chance to hold my TF to find out what other feeling I get. We do sometimes get thoughts that messages are there for us and they have been even though we never said we would send one. Or she was going to say something on chat but I beat her to it, that happens a lot, in fact it happened last night. We have told each other all our bad things that we have done in our lives or have happened to us and have always forgiven the other person, in fact ours is an unconditional love. It is just the fact that we both are married that is stopping us from being together, even though both of us have not been happy for years, always felt that we were looking for something, that something was missing from our lives. I feel that finding her was the greatest thing that has ever happened in my life and it has not been a dull one I hope all that makes some sense to you.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love my Twin Soul
Hi Again, I wish I could get the chance to hold my TF to find out what other feeling I get. We do sometimes get thoughts that messages are there for us and they have been even though we never said we would send one. Or she was going to say something on chat but I beat her to it, that happens a lot, in fact it happened last night. We have told each other all our bad things that we have done in our lives or have happened to us and have always forgiven the other person, in fact ours is an unconditional love. It is just the fact that we both are married that is stopping us from being together, even though both of us have not been happy for years, always felt that we were looking for something, that something was missing from our lives. I feel that finding her was the greatest thing that has ever happened in my life and it has not been a dull one I hope all that makes some sense to you.

With all due respect - it is more than likely not the fact that your both married that keeps you apart - look a little deeper :) TFs can do wonderful things for humanity whilst remaining in their marriage....
Old 07-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator
I agree with Ls.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator
Yes, I agree with LS as well. This is my experience, so far at least.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrdanzr
Do you ever feel cold on the outside while it's happening yet all that warm energy on the inside, almost like a fever? Just experienced it the other night when hugging him goodnight. Have had plenty of vibrations/tingles/shaking with him not around and sometimes around, usually means or at least proceeds something profound with us. Not sure on this one yet though and for one of the first times (we've connected in a million other ways physical, spiritual and mental) for that feeling he reported right at the same time feeling a weird cold chill. And before you say maybe it was just cold in there. It was 80 degrees outside and 75 inside! lol.

in the past after enormous energy surges fromhim especially more sexual based ones id find after it felt like id had flu all my body would ache and id be bed ridden for 14 hours while i slept, it was a crazy time left me weak and drained, that was around winter time, now its not so much like that but ive been clearing and healing LOADS lately and if ind that when my heart centre opens a lot my hands and arms shake like crazy. so i've definitely had some similar feelings.