Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

My brother doesn't have a birthmark. He has a scar. It is literally impossible he got it from this life because he has never been injured nor had surgery. However, this scar - birthmark if you must seeing as he has had it his entire life - is in the perfect location for someone to be stabbed with a bladed weapon.

I have a birthmark, though given as it is past the fringe the only way to see it now is to shave my head bald, in the shape of the crescent moon.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:32 AM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I also havea birthmark on my scalp, in the shape of a cirlce. and one on my lower right back/waste.
Your brothers scar/birthmark is quite interesting, a boy who went to my school had a birth mark that was identical to his uncles scar, same place color and shape. odd happenings.
Old 24-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Guide
I have a brithmark from a past life in a weird place which is on my buttcheek. And how I got that was in my Revolutionary War life as a British soldier where I got hit by a canon ball from behind and a piece of it hit me in my buttcheek and I died. I actually saw a part of that life in a dream right when I was about to die in that life. I was on my hands and knees and I couldn't hear anything and I was later told by my guide that I didn't hear anything because if I did hear all those gunshots it would've traumatized me more but anyways, everything looked all hazy and I was on the ground and there was mud all over and I looked up a bit and saw some red coat soldier rushing around in front of me and then I woke up and I believe as I woke up is when I died.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 27-08-2016, 12:15 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't have any birth marks, just some moles. However, as a young child I had constant dreams and flashbacks (I still do now and then) about very violently murdering people, many people, just for the pleasure of it... and then chopping them up in to pieces. I also had dreams and flashbacks where I was about to be executed via the guillotine, so I'm pretty sure I got caught. (Good!)

In this current life, my health is very poor. I have Ehlers-Dalnos Syndrome, so the glue that holds me together (collagen) is poorly built. I easily dislocate my joints and have many other problems in parts of the body that involve collagen... but the worst of my instability and pain is in my neck. I have Cervical Instability (where my head meets my spine is very unstable, some days I can't even hold up my own head), and Cervical Kyphosis (part of my spine in my neck is bent outward). I sometimes wonder if any of my medical issues have to do with my past life, especially my neck problems.
Old 27-08-2016, 03:07 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
My husband and I have the same heart shaped freckle on our arms.