Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Knower

Question Lion with blue eyes

Hi

Does anyone know if there is any meaning for seeing a lion with blue eyes whilst meditating?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Michelle xx
Old 07-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Whisperer

Could he have been a guide or your power animal?

He sounds beautiful!
Old 07-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Knower

Hi Whisperer

Thank you for your reply I'm not sure to be honest, I had only just started meditating when I got a quick glimpse what was wierd and did make me post to ask is because I was still meditating my dog who was fast asleep at the side of me let out this weird growl which ( I know it sounds silly) but did sound like a lion lol which promptly bought me out of it as I wondered what it was ( I thought I was going crazy but thought I'd just ask lol)

Michelle xxxx
Old 07-03-2007, 04:35 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

I agree with Whisperer's suggestion.

A good website that explains and notes the possible meaning of certain animals appearing in dreams, meditations etc is the following website:

http://rap.midco.net/spiritualstew/animals.html

On this website, seeing a lion is indicated as meaning the following:

Lion: Royalty, sun-symbol, courageous guardian, protector, pride, leadership, wisdom, power, family, the power of feminine energy

I hope that helps, K.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Knower

Hi kundalini

It certainly does, thank you

I'll go and take a look at the link now

Michelle xx
Old 07-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Knower

Hi Kundalini

I also found the following after looking into what you and Whisperer told me :) There is so much I still have to learn, I know no one knows everything but I do know I'am on the very beginning of this lovely journey which each day brings more excitement

Here is what else it says about the Lion, I am posting this in case it can also help others

Lion: Power of feminine energy
The female hunts and kills prey, feeds the group and takes care of the young. She is the nurturing force in all senses. The male roars to frighten prey and force them toward the lioness, who waits patiently for the right moment to attack. Although the male is the group's protector, he doesn't look for confrontation nor attacks needlessly. He only acts when challenged and will fight to death in order to protect, but in reality he prefers the easy, peaceful life. Lion's Medicine teaches us the magic of group interaction, of group energy. It also teaches us the secrets of silence and patience. Patience is to pay attention to detail. Lion suggests that we examine ourselves closely in order to understand our strengths and weaknesses, and to wait for the proper moment to act and take full advantage of a given situation. Learn from Lion the proper way to use power and strength. Stay calm and still, sure of your power. But if necessary, don't hesitate to fight for the things you are interested in.

It seems in many writings there are coded messages lol I think I understand someof it by reading properly and again from what I can gather from this is to be patient and to learn from my strengths and weaknesses more

Michelle xxxx
Old 07-03-2007, 07:28 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

That's an interesting passage. I think it is always best to discern what sounds right for you when it comes to taking information such as this on board. Thanks for posting it, K.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Master
Found something for you that made me smile.

Quote:
Blue

Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/colors.htm

When I met my spiritguide in a dream she was wearing a shimmering pale blue cloak.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 07-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Knower

Hi kundalini and Mother Goose

Kundalini maybe that was one of my biggest problems, it all sounds right for me lol but I can see what you mean

Mother Goose all those apply so much too :) what is ironic though, today I was feeling quite sad, I don't know why because I have no reason too which is why I felt the need to meditate and the lion appeared almost immediately :) it also mentioned in the link you kindly found for me that the colour blue can also be a metaphor of feeling sad :) not surprisingly after this I did feel much better, but at the time I knew nothing of Power Animals :)

Thank you all

Michelle xxx
Old 05-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Muddler

OK Michelle, I found the book I was looking for (soory for jumping out in this thread!), It's Mystery of the White Lions, by Linda Tucker. You can get it from kalahari.net.

Here's a tantalizing quote from Credo Mutwa (eminent Shaman in South Africa): "And I asked the people of Timbavati: Where are your White Lions? Where are the holy Children of the Sun God? Because that is what they are called. I never received an answer."

There is far, far more to white lions than one would expect. On the cover of the book is a photo of a white lion with blue eyes.
Closed Thread