Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

How I open my chakras

I use the app Chakra Meditation by Panagola. I chant the specific mantra for that Chakra. For each Chakra and I find this very important to take all your focused attention to that area of the body. Say for the Crown Chakra I feel the top of my head with intensity and it does take some practice to feel each area fully while focusing on the mantra. While doing that I state the intention of that Chakra what it means to me. Also for each Chakra I visualize that color on a closed flower opening fully. Just be in touch with your inner body to percieve each area fully. I'm open to any suggestions of anything else I can do during the meditation. Thank you!
Old 13-10-2018, 05:09 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyKisser
I use the app Chakra Meditation by Panagola. I chant the specific mantra for that Chakra. For each Chakra and I find this very important to take all your focused attention to that area of the body. Say for the Crown Chakra I feel the top of my head with intensity and it does take some practice to feel each area fully while focusing on the mantra. While doing that I state the intention of that Chakra what it means to me. Also for each Chakra I visualize that color on a closed flower opening fully. Just be in touch with your inner body to percieve each area fully. I'm open to any suggestions of anything else I can do during the meditation. Thank you!

Hi SkyKisser,
If you feel energy, focus on that. Use your breath and power of attention to direct energy to that point that you wish to open.
If you know what the chakras mean, what their function is - then use that. For example to open up the heart, try to bring up the most loving emotion you can - think of someone you love or whatever - and when the feeling of love comes, focus on that energy.

Good luck with this
Old 24-10-2018, 06:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Hi SkyKisser,
If you feel energy, focus on that. Use your breath and power of attention to direct energy to that point that you wish to open.
If you know what the chakras mean, what their function is - then use that. For example to open up the heart, try to bring up the most loving emotion you can - think of someone you love or whatever - and when the feeling of love comes, focus on that energy.

Good luck with this

Tyvm for that. That helps me.