Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 17-08-2018, 12:43 AM

For Those Who Call Themselves Masters

It seems like, those who really rejoice in others success, who want everyone around them to feel happy, those types dont usually become gurus because what they really want is to just encourage people and they do not want others to bow and put themselves under them. They want those who bow to stand tall and know they are god. Truly the greatest bliss is to watch someone grow and to feel as worthy and excited to be alive as they are, feeling one with the world and thanking god for the treasure of the love and bonds we have that are supportive and always in alignment with source ... As a teacher the greatest feeling should be having a student they know will someday surpass them... a comradery is the greatest bliss... To honor others achievements and to lose yourself in another's story... then the master could live feeling total surrendered peace... But these teachers slip and fall in negative ego with all the starry eyed desperate people isolating them from the worship and over glorification when in reality no one doesnt have the DNA to become a master ... Only a narcissist would feel happy in that isolated prison where they assume that they are above others cutting off any real friendship between equals ...The only way to become a master is to fully and totally love yourself thus others... This is what the gurus should be doing, pumping others up so they are light and free, not blowing up their own heads so that they cant even fit through the door! They should join in and help with chores, they should go out of their way to make others know they are free to be themselves and accepted no matter what... Masters that take a place of royalty and superiority are no different than their students only the so called master is in denial that deep down they do not actually feel worthy so they are doomed to never heal... I vow to never forget this or lose sight of myself so help me god.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magi
It seems like, those who really rejoice in others success, who want everyone around them to feel happy, those types dont usually become gurus because what they really want is to just encourage people and they do not want others to bow and put themselves under them. They want those who bow to stand tall and know they are god. Truly the greatest bliss is to watch someone grow and to feel as worthy and excited to be alive as they are, feeling one with the world and thanking god for the treasure of the love and bonds we have that are supportive and always in alignment with source ... As a teacher the greatest feeling should be having a student they know will someday surpass them... a comradery is the greatest bliss... To honor others achievements and to lose yourself in another's story... then the master could live feeling total surrendered peace... But these teachers slip and fall in negative ego with all the starry eyed desperate people isolating them from the worship and over glorification when in reality no one doesnt have the DNA to become a master ... Only a narcissist would feel happy in that isolated prison where they assume that they are above others cutting off any real friendship between equals ...The only way to become a master is to fully and totally love yourself thus others... This is what the gurus should be doing, pumping others up so they are light and free, not blowing up their own heads so that they cant even fit through the door! They should join in and help with chores, they should go out of their way to make others know they are free to be themselves and accepted no matter what... Masters that take a place of royalty and superiority are no different than their students only the so called master is in denial that deep down they do not actually feel worthy so they are doomed to never heal... I vow to never forget this or lose sight of myself so help me god.

yeah, somehow it seems better to go nowhere at all than wind up on top
Old 17-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Experiencer

I agree, and for them wanting to be of help to other's apart of it should be about being and seeing them happy, seeing them grow, and feeling that same feeling of happiness come a live. The air feeling fresh like after a rainfall.

It shouldn't be about them trying to place themselves upon a 'pedestal' for helping them, cause to me that's what shows when someone isn't genuine; from someone who is.
Old 17-08-2018, 03:25 PM

Yes and many of the teachings are telling us stuff like we arent worthy and to repent... Its in every religion... Ive met people who are just as wise but didn't stop to think, "Why am i not being worshiped?" lol