Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 11-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Experiencer

I watch this guy on youtube that delayers ( I know not a word only thing I can think to call it) NASA photos and shows what they are hiding. At first I was like "Oh goodness another crackpot showing me photos of rocks". As I was waiting for hubby to fall asleep so I could change the youtube channel I was pretty stuck. By the time he fell asleep I was totally enthralled by the images not just the ones where he peeled away the layers, but also the unaltered photos where you can clearly see perfect right angles of slabs of rock etc. As soon as I find the channel I will add it to the post. He also shows the process he uses to find the layers in one video. Totally worth a watch and a thought in what he is saying. His channel is called TheRealJimmyRoberts1

I do have trouble believing the ETs live in our planet as in under the earth. Im still swishing it around in my head though as I dont have enough info on that topic. I do believe they live in the ocean. Christopher Columbus journal documents a submersible rising from the ocean and flying off.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
I do have trouble believing the ETs live in our planet as in under the earth. Im still swishing it around in my head though as I dont have enough info on that topic. I do believe they live in the ocean. Christopher Columbus journal documents a submersible rising from the ocean and flying off.

Have you ever heard of the honeycomb earth?
Old 11-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Experiencer

No but I have heard of the scientific theory regarding our mantel. Inner core, and outter core not being one solid mass. However I am still of a mind that the idea of beings living in this pockets of space just doesnt really resonate with me. I have a difficult time believing these pockets are permenant for one as in my mind they are not structurally sound I see them more as large gaseous bubbles that form and dissipate more or less. This is my issue with the theory. I know things can live basically anywhere in the universe and I do not believe liquid water is necessary for life it is mainly the structural composition and if they are stable.
Old 13-07-2018, 12:03 AM
Master
Well...well...well... Looked what popped up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...emolished.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-07-2018, 01:10 AM
Experiencer

Yeah lets mine the moon *argh* have we not done enough damage to our own planet without having to damage our beloved satellite.
Old 14-07-2018, 03:11 AM
Experiencer

It is funny you linked that Morpheus.

I live in Florida and on a clear day you can see the shuttle launch over the guys house across the street. Last night my daughter and I went outside to let the dogs out at about quarter to 11pm and she looked east and said "Wow thats really beautiful" I go take a look and there is this Orange light bigger than even the planes in the sky. It was sitting right in the path the shuttle would take. Once we put the dogs in I dragged my husband and my son outside and showed them. It appeared to be stationary so we searched for which planets, celestial bodies, NEOs might be over there and found nothing. So we dragged out the telescope (FYI it was stationary for about an hour) we set it up and as soon as we got it into focus it moved. We spent a ton of time trying to get it in the view finder and no dice. I took a photo and it just looks like a white sparkler trail and the other photo is so faint. Not until just now think of taking video yes im dense. Truthfully though I just wanted a look through the telescope so I could get a better view.
I know this ship was bigger than the orb we saw because my phone matrixed a much larger object. My husband did see a triangular ship through the telescope it hovered for a moment and streaked off.
Now I have heard you can communicate telepathically with them so I thought "Hi we see you welcome" and I sent it love, as soon as I did that the object went totally dark and then bright again. As I was out there I looked up at the sky and just wow! I have seen several ships at a time in the past, but not like last night. I am very familiar with the sky and there were so many ships they looked like stars, but they would blink at each other. Some blinked simultaneously with others and then others would blink back.
I went back out tonight and all the magic is gone. Same normal sky very few visible stars like always. Last night though was magical. There is no visible moon tonight or last night and the sky is perfectly clear.
My guess is they were investigating what went on in Cape Canaveral it isnt everyday a country blows up a launch pad for space exploration.

I know, I sound like I got into the medicine cabinet or that I need a medicine cabinet. Im sorry.
Old 14-07-2018, 03:45 AM
Master
triangular ship? Most likely the TR-3B

One of ours, as most sighting of so called UFO are ours.

Most extraterrestrial ship fly cloaked and only show themselves if they want to.
Old 14-07-2018, 04:09 AM
Experiencer

This wasnt one of ours my husband isnt daft. The telescope is a high powered telescope not some little thing from wal mart. He knew what he was looking at, but thank you for your opinion have a nice day.

Namaste`
Old 14-07-2018, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
It is funny you linked that Morpheus.

I live in Florida and on a clear day you can see the shuttle launch over the guys house across the street. Last night my daughter and I went outside to let the dogs out at about quarter to 11pm and she looked east and said "Wow thats really beautiful" I go take a look and there is this Orange light bigger than even the planes in the sky. It was sitting right in the path the shuttle would take. Once we put the dogs in I dragged my husband and my son outside and showed them. It appeared to be stationary so we searched for which planets, celestial bodies, NEOs might be over there and found nothing. So we dragged out the telescope (FYI it was stationary for about an hour) we set it up and as soon as we got it into focus it moved. We spent a ton of time trying to get it in the view finder and no dice. I took a photo and it just looks like a white sparkler trail and the other photo is so faint. Not until just now think of taking video yes im dense. Truthfully though I just wanted a look through the telescope so I could get a better view.
I know this ship was bigger than the orb we saw because my phone matrixed a much larger object. My husband did see a triangular ship through the telescope it hovered for a moment and streaked off.
Now I have heard you can communicate telepathically with them so I thought "Hi we see you welcome" and I sent it love, as soon as I did that the object went totally dark and then bright again. As I was out there I looked up at the sky and just wow! I have seen several ships at a time in the past, but not like last night. I am very familiar with the sky and there were so many ships they looked like stars, but they would blink at each other. Some blinked simultaneously with others and then others would blink back.
I went back out tonight and all the magic is gone. Same normal sky very few visible stars like always. Last night though was magical. There is no visible moon tonight or last night and the sky is perfectly clear.
My guess is they were investigating what went on in Cape Canaveral it isnt everyday a country blows up a launch pad for space exploration.

I know, I sound like I got into the medicine cabinet or that I need a medicine cabinet. Im sorry.

Interesting. But, the space shuttle hasn't been operating for a number of years now.

So.. ?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-07-2018, 06:05 PM
Experiencer

I know that (I have lived in the same place for a long time) even though it wasnt operating we have still been sending things to space such as space x which launched from cape Canaveral. It is also not everyday someone destroys a launch pad.