Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-05-2018, 04:50 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
If he is real, and I don't know yet which way I think on this, his power is the ability to deceive.

If he is real and deception is his power then as I said,he is not very powerful.
Deception is simple.I can do it.You can do it.We all can do it.
Its a human thing and not a powerful force from a powerful Entity.
Hypnosis can devieve people.
Truth serum(not sure if they exist)is another human invention that can control us.
Fear of another Human can make people do things they don't want to.
A child can convince its parents to buy them a chocolate treat.
Fear,guilt and love can make us do things we don't want to and we can easily be deceived.....Human abilities and not the powerful magic of satan.

As I said earlier,God has shown us magic,,,Satan hasn't shown us anything on that scale

So what I am trying to say is that I don't see Satan's power of deception as anymore stronger than the power we as humans have.
He is no more a threat than the person you see everyday.
Old 23-05-2018, 04:59 AM
Master
Perhaps Satan can be perceived as a brilliant antagonistic device used in the evolution of Consciousness for the highest good of the Universe through the ordination and artistic flair of Omniscient Divine Will.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 23-05-2018, 05:01 AM
Master
I have oft heard it said; "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he did not exist".

I have thought about this and could just as easily apply that one to God;

"The greatest trick God ever pulled was convincing the world that He did not exist". I am right, yeah?
Old 23-05-2018, 05:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Within the biblical story Satan didn't see God as higher than himself either, this was the core issue.

You don't have to believe the story
Old 23-05-2018, 05:07 AM
Master
Is Satan a conscious being or a metaphor?

The latter

In regards to Lucifer, who was mentioned somewhere, is not an angel, he is Elohim, one of the so called archangels. And he holds the dark in place in this reality. I should say ,held, since his mission has finished and he has left.
Old 23-05-2018, 05:14 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I have oft heard it said; "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he did not exist".

I have thought about this and could just as easily apply that one to God;

"The greatest trick God ever pulled was convincing the world that He did not exist". I am right, yeah?

Not sure about this one but its early morning for me.what the aim of god trick?
Old 23-05-2018, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Is Satan a conscious being or a metaphor?

The latter

In regards to Lucifer, who was mentioned somewhere, is not an angel, he is Elohim, one of the so called archangels. And he holds the dark in place in this reality. I should say ,held, since his mission has finished and he has left.
This is where my knowledge of Christianity runs out because I know not the difference between an Angel and an Elohim...however, I DO know who/what the Grigori or the Watchers are, because I have communicated with them previously.

As far as I know and I am led to believe, one third of the Angels sided with Satan and were banished to the 'Abyss' which is a cold, lifeless wasteland somewhere between heaven and earth, to watch over and guide/help humans so they can earn their redemption back into Heaven.

Because the Angels were cast out of Heaven due to their refusal to worship mankind, it can only take the intercession by human beings to get them back in there, or else they will wait until Judgment Day to have their fate decided.

There is also an astronomical and possible Alien connection, in that the "bad Gods" came from Orion - as it was the custom of ancient Egyptians to worship beings who came from this neck of the woods in Space and the Christians were against the Egyptians during the time of Moses and the "Good Gods" came from the Pleiades and there are a few references to these constellations in the Bible.

Meanwhile...in ancient Sumer...the people were worshiping the Annunaki which means "beings from the sky who came to earth" and one of these Annunaki, called Enki, rebelled and formed his own army and hence where the first reference of a "Satan" came from.

However, mankind always needs a 'bad' and a 'good' to triumph over it, because that's the way that generations of folklore from every country around the globe goes...with the forces of 'good' always winning.
Old 23-05-2018, 05:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Not sure about this one but its early morning for me.what the aim of god trick?
Well, judging by the number of atheists and disbelievers in the world, God didn't do an awesome job of actually proving beyond any doubt that He exists...does He?
Old 23-05-2018, 05:33 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Well, judging by the number of atheists and disbelievers in the world, God didn't do an awesome job of actually proving beyond any doubt that He exists...does He?

No he hasn't convinced everyone but I suppose that's where freedom,freewill comes into play but that' a different kettle of fish and not for this thread.

Welcome back and I hope enjoyed your break
Old 23-05-2018, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
No he hasn't convinced everyone but I suppose that's where freedom,freewill comes into play but that' a different kettle of fish and not for this thread.

Welcome back and I hope enjoyed your break
Thanks and yeah, 4 days isn't like two weeks, but I realised that I have a lot to teach, whether people want to listen or not...because at least I am getting it out there...but I have also learned when certain individuals are just 'not ready' and to simply relate parables and stories instead of trying to bring out the real 'heavy stuff'. I am also one of the 144,000...so it's time I started acting like it.