Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 21-12-2017, 06:56 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Beautiful.
Old 22-12-2017, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
It looks like Buddha is holding a pee pee stick but my morning meditations have been amazing. Creating mental space and detaching from all that doesn't matter is truly a slice of heaven. The mind is powerful. It deserves a break. Make room for better things.

Haha amazing, there are things that don't matter and one needs to step out and take a deep breath sometimes , to make room for things that DO matter ! Lovely !
Old 23-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Ascender
My own meditation...

Today I sit. For a few moments, I allow sorrow to fill my body. Feel it over flow from heart's center. It spills out into each limb. Outside my body, my being. I breathe, feel the energy take over. The suffering, pain, all felt in my tears as they purge from my eyes, streaming down the skin and pooling at my collarbone. Awareness that this will not always be but to give myself this moment to mourn over what has been lost. Who is to blame? What is there to blame? What will become of this? I close my eyes. Memories. They rise forth in hauntingly numb ways. Worries of what to do next. I am drowning. Drowning in sadness. Gasping for relief, I raise my hands above the water. I pray. I pray and imagine all that consumes me to push out through my hands creating a dark cloud above me. The cloud rises. It spirals. Into the sky, it dissipates. It is no longer a part of me. It is not me. I release my hands. I am floating. My mind is free. Basking in the waves, the light washes over me. These moments transform and rewire the way I think. It is here in these moments where I realize I have the choice and power to expel what does not serve me and receive all that heals me. Sometimes we just need this. Not to relive our pain every day but to briefly feel it. Observe it and let go. Who knows how many times it needs to be done in order to feel content. There is faith. Faith in facing and exploring the well of strength within my core.

Old 23-12-2017, 10:46 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Wonderful, thanks.
Old 25-12-2017, 04:22 AM
Master
Merry Christmas Libby <3
Old 25-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Ascender
Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
Old 02-01-2018, 08:47 PM
Ascender
Holy Freakin' Full Moon 1/1/18

All day yestetday, this nudging urge to sit. To sit and be. Eyes closed in stillness. Come home and remember it's the biggest full moon of the year. Gazing up to the night sky, I found it. I felt it's power. The grace. As I lifted my hands in salute to it's beauty, the energy was immense. To engage in my yoga practice and meditate in dedication to the moon was incredible. Tapping into the feminine and masculine for the perfect, grounded balance. To say the moon has no effect on us as humans is just silly. We are energy. And I am so thankful last night I got to soak in it's intuitive healing. I woke with fresh perspective. Ready to keep up with my body cleansing and tackle more yoga. Every day I am rediscovering bits and pieces of my truest self. It is so beautiful to be back in a place of self care and dedication to glowing from the inside out. I ended in child's pose, for head melted into the mat, thanking everything. Not with words in my head but the stillness of peace radiating within and around me. Beautiful.

Happy and blessed new year to us all :)
Old 03-01-2018, 04:12 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Happy and blessed new year to us all :)

Thank you - you too.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:35 PM
Ascender

I can't get enough of the full moon LOL

This is what it looked like where I am from.
Downtown Seattle and Mt. Baker
Old 03-01-2018, 10:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp

I can't get enough of the full moon LOL

This is what it looked like where I am from.
Downtown Seattle and Mt. Baker

The moon looked like that here too last night.