Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 27-04-2007, 06:19 AM
Knower

Buzzing feeling

Hi

Yesterday while meditating I felt a lovely buzzing/vibration feeling and I can only describe it as a white feeling I have felt this a couple of times before but it only lasted seconds, yesterday it lasted longer and I remember feeling I wanted it to carry on.
Does anyone know what this means?

Sorry for asking questions again

Michelle xx
Old 27-04-2007, 06:54 AM
Jenfra

Hi Michelle

I get this too, and I always want it to continue as well. It's a wonderful feeling isn't it?

Now, I'm not sure but I think it's the feeling you get just before an OBE. It's when your vibrations rise. I also get it a lot at the point of waking in the morning. It used to scare me as I would feel the bed was literally shaking. I now think it means I've just returned from astral travel. I have had it a couple of times when awake and then 'left' my body, and looked down at myself from the ceiling but they were during shock to do with traumatic events. Also, sometimes during an episode I feel some kind of presence close by.

I think the secret is to just let go and hope it goes further. I think when I get it I try too hard to 'leave'. But I live in hope of it happening lol.

That's my theory anyway. Hopefully someone more experienced can tell us more.

Its good to know I'm not alone lol

Jen xx
Old 27-04-2007, 07:00 AM
Knower

Hi Jen

Crickey I didn't know what I expected it to be but it wasn't that lol
It was a lovely feeling though and I do remember thinking now lift me up? thats how it makes you feel doesn't it not that to be lifted up physically but lifted up I can't find the right words to explain lol

I've not had it yet when waking, but I'm so pleased you have posted about this because if it does happen I'll know too not to be scared :)

You'll have to let me know if you get this again as will I if I do

Michelle xx
Old 27-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Jenfra

Hi

yes, I always have an incredible urge to 'leave'. And a sadness when nothing happens. I think it's our soul thinking there, it remembers what's out there . I do know this only happens to me when I'm totally relaxed, as in sleep or meditation.

Just one thing, Always make sure you are protected. Which you probably do as you meditate. Also, read the Astral Projection forum. There's some good advice in there.

I've been reading up on crystals lately and I believe there's a couple that can help, Angelite and Celestine. I've just bought an angelite so will let you know if it helps.

Remember, as long as you protect yourself there's nothing to fear. I just long for the next one.

Now...... how to remember what happens when I sleep lol.

Good luck

Jen xxx
Old 27-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Knower

Hi Jen

Funnily enough I've just got 2 crystals myself I am hoping to get many more now though so will keep a lookout for Angelite and Celestine :)

I haven't really looked at the Astral Projection forum as it was something I was a little scared of lol but if that's whats happening anyway I think I should

I do protect myself thankgoodness but I'm wondering if this happens when not in meditation how do you protect yourself then?

Good look with the sleep lol if you're anything like me you'll not remember hardly anything lol

Michelle xx
Old 27-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Jenfra

Hi

I always ask for protection through the night while I sleep. But... if anything should happen when awake just think of a white shield of light around you. And recite a prayer. Bad won't come to the light.

I did have one bad experience one morning when I was waking up and, though I was scared stiff, I automatically started reciting the Lord's Prayer. That seemed to work as the bad stuff stopped immediately. That's why I now ask for protection as I go to sleep.

I was told by a medium that I was being tested and that I'd passed the test.

To be honest, apart from the twice with extreme shock (sudden death of a loved one, 25 years apart), I haven't had any experience yet of anything like OBE/vibrations in normal activities. It's only happened in meditation or on first waking, or just before sleep. I think you have to be completely relaxed, that state between sleep and awake, before the vibrations can occur.

Going by things I've read it can happen at other times but....as I say, I have no experience of that.

I just wish now that I'd realised what was happening 25 years ago. I just dismissed it in the wake of grief (My dad passed suddenly). It's only this last 12 months that I've realised what happened. I guess I just wasn't ready for all this then. They say things 'happen' when the time is right.

All I know for sure is, I'll keep on trying cause it's the most wonderful feeling in the world.

Just remember, we all 'leave' our bodies when we sleep. We just don't recall it. It's now a matter of training ourselves to remember. And that's the hard bit lol. (though I do remember one tiny bit from one night. I just want the rest of it lol)

Have fun and keep safe

Jen xx
Old 27-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Knower

Thanks for the good advice Jen

I'm sorry you experienced this all those years ago and wasn't sure what it meant, but I do agree you probably wasn't ready for it, from what I have read though there is no meaning of time in spirit so your dad could come through just as easily now as he did back then?

I meditated again about an hour ago, and the feeling was there again not as intense as yesterday but so lovely all the same :)

I'd love to hear the bit you remember from one night, maybe this is the start of you remembering more?

Love and best wishes
Michelle xx
Old 27-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Jenfra

Hi Michelle

Glad it happened again for you Just keep meditating and hopefully it will get stronger, then.... who knows?

I know what you say about time having no meaning in spirit but I confess this puzzles me. Dad came to me 3 months after he passed to let me know he was ok and that was wonderful for me. Since then I have only sensed him once in the 25 years and that was soon after my love passed last May. Then all I heard was one word right by my head - 'soon'. It was in answer to something I asked another visitor I had that day. I know it was Dad and it shocked me as I'd given up hope of ever hearing him again. I haven't heard since

Others often come to me but not Dad. And I do miss him.

As to what I saw that morning, well - I woke up early and I was vibrating so knew I'd been travelling. Before I went to sleep I was asking my guides for some kind of sign that I wasn't imagining the things that were happening around me.

As I awoke and the vibrations eased off I suddenly realised I had like a snapshot in my mind. Bit like a photo. It was all shades of grey. I could see one shape standing facing, and looking at, a group of shapes. I say shapes because I knew they were people though they were sort of shadows. I also knew, beyond doubt, that it was me and mine saying goodbye, and the 'shapes' were our souls. I was the single and my loved ones passed over were the group. And I knew I'd been with them but was only 'allowed' to retain this 'picture' to let me know it was real.

I hope that makes sense lol.

Some would say it was just a dream, but I know what I felt inside, the message I received. And I know what I felt in those moments. Total peace and love. It was beautiful.

This was some months ago now and has never been repeated sadly. But then I don't think we're meant to remember what happens when we travel to the spirit realms. Lets face it, if we did we probably wouldn't want to come back lol.

I don't know about you but it took me 6 months to master meditation. I'm so very glad I persevered. So many amazing things happen. I've learnt a lot through doing it.

Again, I wish you luck and hope you can experience some of what I have.

Please keep me informed, I love to hear about things like this.

Love

Jen xx
Old 28-04-2007, 05:03 AM
Knower

Hi Jen

That must have been lovely :) I wouldn't call it a dream but then it doesn't matter what anyone else calls it, its what you know inside I always think

I wonder if you've not done it since because you did say goodbye that night? I wish I could tell you but I'm nowhere near experienced in this :( All I can say is things what I've read or heard others say, one of these things is that you dad is always there, just send the thought and he can hear he might have felt you needed him most when you lost your love and that's why he contacted you then?

I'm so sorry I can't help you more but I will keep on meditating and hopefully one day will have a few answers of my own :)

I will keep in touch too and I hope things move on even more for you

Michelle xxx
Old 08-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Knower

Hi

I feel a little silly asking this question but here goes:

I haven't meditated in over a week now but did today and again felt the rush/buzzing feeling, it was so intense today that it actually bought me out of meditation. Well the thing is, I looked down ( I am wide awake) and there were ants about 5 or 6 under or around my feet I am in the house while doing this and apart from the odd one or two we do get here this time of year I was shocked, feeling lousy too obviously, but does this mean anything or is it just an ant problem

I hope someone can help

Michelle xxx