Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 21-11-2019, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow, these youtubes above are excellent!
Yah, Womaan!
Old 21-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Rehabilitate your ego and learn to work with it as a friend. Then you will find wholeness.
I like this! Ego is usually naughty, selfish and forgetful too. It's the impure ego that gets in the way of eternal happiness (in the long run). The pure ego is the one that knows how to go with the flow of life, trusting the Divine and following its lead rather than being swayed by the senses. Like the Serenity Prayer says:

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference
Old 21-11-2019, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
If I didn't think at all I'd be fast out of a job. My creditors and the IRS would be knocking at my door for lack of paying bills and filing tax returns. I'd also have a terrible time on the road as local and state police wouldn't appreciate me driving an unregistered, uninspected and uninsured vehicle and without a driver's license. My oil tank would be empty and I'd be freezing my butt off and my electric and internet service would be cut off for lack of payment. I also wouldn't be posting here.

Thinking and emotions are unavoidable. They are features of body-mind, not bugs. What is avoidable and a bug is overreaction to thoughts and emotions. Taking things personally.

It all depends on which "I" one identifies with and how much work one's done to focus and concentrate the mind.
Thinking and emotions (a/k/a 'spirit') are 'head' and 'heart' functions. Those who abvocate not having any thoughts strike me as advocating the equivalent of a lobotomy. Those who advocate not having any emotional desires strike me as advocating spiritual abdication.
Old 22-11-2019, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
If I didn't think at all I'd be fast out of a job. My creditors and the IRS would be knocking at my door for lack of paying bills and filing tax returns. I'd also have a terrible time on the road as local and state police wouldn't appreciate me driving an unregistered, uninspected and uninsured vehicle and without a driver's license. My oil tank would be empty and I'd be freezing my butt off and my electric and internet service would be cut off for lack of payment. I also wouldn't be posting here.

Thinking and emotions are unavoidable. They are features of body-mind, not bugs. What is avoidable and a bug is overreaction to thoughts and emotions. Taking things personally.

It all depends on which "I" one identifies with and how much work one's done to focus and concentrate the mind.
It is ironic that you mention paying taxes and driving without a license and not registering your car. You do all those things because you are a U.S citizen/resident, you do not know the law and your rights so you don't have any as far as the constitution/supreme court is concerned and you follow the so called experts/authority thus, you follow the herd. I am not a U.S citizen or resident. I am a state national or non-person non-resident or transient foreigner depending on the situation as far as the US and local governments are concerned so I pay no income or property taxes on the couple of hundred of acres of land I own, I travel freely on the public roads without a license and I do not turn my private property into public property by registering my private property. For more info on how to become a State national non person, non resident visit sedm.org I do not have to worry about a job or about having a career thanks to the law of attraction. Everything is about having the right/correct knowledge, not knowledge or pleasure that makes you feel good, comfortable etc etc. It is all about perception/how you perceive things. I do the one and only true non-duality/unconditional love so life is perfect for me But, I have no idea what I am talking about.
Old 22-11-2019, 10:47 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
It is ironic that you mention paying taxes and driving without a license and not registering your car. You do all those things because you are a U.S citizen/resident, you do not know the law and your rights so you don't have any as far as the constitution/supreme court is concerned and you follow the so called experts/authority thus, you follow the herd. I am not a U.S citizen or resident. I am a state national or non-person non-resident or transient foreigner depending on the situation as far as the US and local governments are concerned so I pay no income or property taxes on the couple of hundred of acres of land I own, I travel freely on the public roads without a license and I do not turn my private property into public property by registering my private property. For more info on how to become a State national non person, non resident visit URL removed for ethical reasons. I do not have to worry about a job or about having a career thanks to the law of attraction. Everything is about having the right/correct knowledge, not knowledge or pleasure that makes you feel good, comfortable etc etc. It is all about perception/how you perceive things. I do the one and only true non-duality/unconditional love so life is perfect for me But, I have no idea what I am talking about.

And yet you think about the strategy of sovereign citizenship and the tactics to implement it for you. You also seem to have an emotional reaction to authority. Unless you are what is termed a Zombie in philosophy of mind terminology.

By the way, if everyone followed sovereign citizenship it would be anarchy. Where's the unconditional love in that? You're getting over on your responsibilities to your fellow human beings and citizens and the truth of the matter is what you're doing is highly illegal on multiple levels. If you are discovered you're in for a world of hurt. Law of Attraction will be smashed by Law of Attracting Federal Attention.

EDIT: I'll also point out it's interesting to me you speak of conquering ego but this post I'm replying to smacks of ego and in very strong terms. It's all about you without regard for anyone or anything else.

Last edited by JustASimpleGuy : 22-11-2019 at 09:44 PM.
Old 22-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I like this! Ego is usually naughty, selfish and forgetful too. It's the impure ego that gets in the way of eternal happiness (in the long run). The pure ego is the one that knows how to go with the flow of life, trusting the Divine and following its lead rather than being swayed by the senses. Like the Serenity Prayer says:

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference
........ , Uma
Old 22-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
And yet you think about the strategy of sovereign citizenship and the tactics to implement it for you. You also seem to have an emotional reaction to authority. Unless you are what is termed a Zombie in philosophy of mind terminology.

By the way, if everyone followed sovereign citizenship it would be anarchy. Where's the unconditional love in that? You're getting over on your responsibilities to your fellow human beings and citizens and the truth of the matter is what you're doing is highly illegal on multiple levels. If you are discovered you're in for a world of hurt. Law of Attraction will be smashed by Law of Attracting Federal Attention.

EDIT: I'll also point out it's interesting to me you speak of conquering ego but this post I'm replying to smacks of ego and in very strong terms. It's all about you without regard for anyone or anything else.
This what I also think, not so simple Guy.
Old 22-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

1} Ego is not alive ergo cannot die,

2} we can place ego to the side whenever necessary,

3} ego can search for truth and facts, or,

....3a} ego can create a false narrative to create mental blockages to truth and fact.

Ego { metaphysical-1 } = i ergo self identity

....................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..............

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 22-11-2019, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:

Nice angry emotional rant you made there. There is no such thing as sovereign citizenship, you just made up the term sovereign citizenship. Please learn the law before you make assumptions or presumptions. It is obvious you do not know what you are talking about. You do know about the common law right, where it is my right to be left alone by everyone including government unless I injure someone or if I infringe on someone else's rights or private property and it is 100% perfectly legal and lawful. Your little angry emotional rant shows your ignorance. Nice try using fear, I do not need to be discovered by anyone. I live right out in the open. Do you want to make good on that threat? Make my day.

Where is this emotional reaction to authority of mine? You are the one who has an emotional attachment to authority. How is my post egotistical? Your emotions are making you delusional.
Old 22-11-2019, 09:36 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Nice angry emotional rant you made there. There is no such thing as sovereign citizenship, you just made up the term sovereign citizenship. Please learn the law before you make assumptions or presumptions. It is obvious you do not know what you are talking about. You do know about the common law right, where it is my right to be left alone by everyone including government unless I injure someone or if I infringe on someone else's rights or private property and it is 100% perfectly legal and lawful. Your little angry emotional rant shows your ignorance. Nice try using fear, I do not need to be discovered by anyone. I live right out in the open. Do you want to make good on that threat? Make my day.

Where is this emotional reaction to authority of mine? You are the one who has an emotional attachment to authority. How is my post egotistical? Your emotions are making you delusional.

SEDM = Sovereign Education and Defense Ministry. That's the group you advised I look into and posted their URL, correct? Yes, you don't like citizen because that implies you are a citizen, which you are.

1 - You invent your own form of "sprituality" based on a misunderstanding of non-duality, equating it to unconditional love.

2 - You embrace the tenants of SEDM:

a) You don't pay taxes or contribute to the commons yet you reap the fruits of the commons your fellow citizens pay for and contribute to. Where's the unconditional love for your fellow citizens? You are taking advantage of them without regard for their ability to pick up your slack, to carry your dead weight. That's selfish in the extreme and the diametric opposite of unconditional love.

b) You don't have a driver's license, registration or insurance yet you use the public roads, again leaching off society and without regard for the safety of its citizens. That is you're operating an uninspected and uninsured motor vehicle, and should you have an accident because of mechanical malfunction you willfully neglected your obligation to the safety of your fellow citizens. Because you are uninsured you also are probably not in a position to compensate them for damages inflicted. Where's the unconditional love? Looks like more self-centered selfishness and in the extreme. Some would call it gross negligence.

You might consider this an emotional rant, but I consider it a valid response to your deluded and dangerous philosophy of life. You only care about yourself. You have no concern for other citizens' ability to carry your dead weight and no concern for any harm you might inflict on them due to your gross negligence in pursuit of your worldly agenda. Where's your vaunted spirituality of unconditional love?

Your two posts to me in this thread indicate a massively egotistical and selfish individual with no regard for others. Seems like the only person you have unconditional love for is yourself. You will love yourself regardless of taking advantage of the goodwill of your fellow citizens, even putting them in harm's way. But hey, I guess your vaunted spirituality of unconditional love justifies that.

By the way, where did I threaten you? I just pointed out you're likely in for a world of hurt. Eventually. And "Make my day"? Is that more of your unconditional love on display? You keep using that word. I do not think you know what it means. LOL!

But go ahead, be my guest. Be the southbound end of a northbound horse. Just don't pretend to be an advocate and aspirant of a spirituality of unconditional love. At the very least it's unseemly...

By the way, I don't need to learn the law. I know it. Another thing I know is I'm not going to jail like so many sovereign citizens do. YouTube is full of videos of them being dragged out of cars and arrested and also being dressed down by judges in court, being denied bail and sent to the slammer.