Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Richie

A truly wondrful experience

Last night while meditating. I was given a fantastic experience.

I was in contact with many spirits, but as I have not yet mastered my gifts - it was hard to differ the information. For a breif moment I was asked to open my eyes and witness the energy as I was starting to doubt myself. Apon opening my eyes slightly It was like I was wearing some type of slightly out of focus glasses and I saw at least 6 spiritual energies with me in the home. ( I have not seen any spirits since my childhood) When I say spirits I mean I see just a difference in energy in a certain area, as I look at each one I feel the energy from them and get information.

There was one on the couch sort of beside me. One sitting on the floor in front of the tv and various others around the room and joining rooms. When looking directly at them it is like looking through water ripples, you can see the vibrations.

I am so happy they gave me a moment to witness this and would like to hear if anyone else had had a smimilar experience.

Richie.
Old 30-04-2007, 04:43 AM
RalphGM

Similar experiences

Hi Richie,

I have had simliar experiences in the past, long time ago. Now my experiences are different, they more intense than ever before.

Take care,

RalphGM.
http://www.ralphgm.com
Old 30-04-2007, 07:26 AM
elaine

glad someone is seeing what ive been seeing, pretty ful on at times, pretty awsome though.
Closed Thread