Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 06:02 PM
RalphGM

Seeing more... (auras, past lives, personalities)

Hello everyone!

I have a question about abilities. I have read a lot of things in this forum and I noticed that people have different abilities (if we can call them like that).

12 years ago, someone taught me how to see things through people's eyes. I can tell if they have cried recently or long time ago, I can tell if they are sad all the time, if they have goodness in their hearts, or if they are evil. I can also see things that happened to them in past lives.

I do it better in person, especially when people are facing the sunlight, however I can also see things when I see pictures.

My question is... Can you guys see auras by looking at pictures?

Thank you so much!

RalphGM
http://www.ralphgm.com
Old 07-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Maranda

I don't have any photographs on display for just that reason. I just have to sit looking at a photo to get a feeling of where that person is in their life. What they need and what they are going through. I can't stand looking through photo albums for the same reason.

This may sound quite selfish but I choose not to pursue this 'ability' because there is not a lot I can do to help these people.

Family and friends around give me the same vibes but again I choose to keep my thoughts to myself and instead just have good positive thoughts for good positive outcomes for them.

You see I am in conflict - I believe that everyone is on a life journey, some are on a spiritual journey, and I cannot interfere with their journey. I believe this is a part of the reason for my occasional bouts of depression - I see it and I choose to ignore it.

It is their journey not mine, and I do not want to be the one to make their journey harder or longer.

If someone asks for some advice that’s a different story.

How do the rest of you deal with this type of conflict?
Old 07-04-2007, 07:35 PM
angelicious

Hiya,

I can see the human aura and the aura eminating from other things (trees animals etc.). Although, I'm still developing and can feel the vibes of what I see, I'm yet to perfect my interpretations of the vast palette of colours, patterns, shapes, and their relationship to each other and how they interact with other living things.

I think, being able to read the human aura will be useful for healing perposes or for general clairvoyant readings. The way I see it, there is so much information stored in the aura of past, present and future.

I can sometimes see auras of people in pictures for some people seem to resonate (stand out) more. I don't share with people what I see unless I get their permission. Personally, I feel it can be invassive to someone who may not understand or want to understand. Most of what I develope is from observing my own aura & that of trees & animals.

I'm in harmony with seeing auras I reckon. I don't have conflict with it. I view the aura in detached, non-narcisistic ways, meaning, go at it with no opinion or judgement of what is being seen. It pays to be neutral in response to what you're feeling in this regard, feel what you feel, just don't project it onto another or act on it as if it's them creating it. In my view, conflicts deminish when viewing auras this way.

My notion is to be conscious, aware, and constructive when reading the human aura.

Last edited by angelicious : 09-04-2007 at 08:38 AM.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Muddler

You think people are evil?
Old 07-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Maranda

Muddler,

You okay? Can I help?

It gets to us all sometime.

Try talking. Trust someone.

Share what is bothering you.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Muddler

I'm fine! Thanks for asking though sweetie! Just questioning whether dear Ralph truly thought people are evil. And I'm not picking on you Ralphie!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Maranda

Oh good. Just the 'people are evil' got me a bit worried. Hope you're both okay.

We see what we want to see, Ralphie. And I think people are wonderful - strange but wonderful. lol
Old 08-04-2007, 12:20 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddler
You think people are evil?

Muddler, I'm not sure who you're directing the question to, however, I do have my own notions on what is evil and people are not one of them. In my view there are only two evils in the world - Ignorance & misunderstanding.
Out of curiosity, what does your question have to do with the topic "seeing more" & how does it relate to RalphGMs question "can you guys see auras by looking at pictures?"

If you've got a point of view to share, I for one would be open to hear it. Cheers.

Last edited by angelicious : 08-04-2007 at 12:23 AM.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:23 AM
RalphGM

I don't agree

To those who think that people are not evil:

We are not evil by nature, but some people choose darkness instead of light and that makes them evil. Actually, I would say that most people I have met are evil in different degrees.

This is not a matter of that I see what I want to see because I perceive people's true intentions when I look deeply into their eyes. I see envy, greed, violence, etc. The same way that I have met evil people, I have met angels of God here on Earth. Remember that we are all here because we need to grow and we must be objective.

By the way, I wouldn't take anything personal, so don't worry about that .

My question has been answered!!!!!
Old 08-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Maranda

Ralph,

Everyone has good and bad in them, negative and positive aspects. 'Nice' people have found the balance and not so 'nice' people are struggling to find it. We who accept ourselves as we are may be able to help. Isn't that why we enjoy boards like this - to share and help and encourage each other?

Ralph, I think you are one of the 'nice' guys. Only 'nice' guys have the time and the energy to take part on boards like this - only people who want to share come on here.
Closed Thread