Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 06:32 PM
charlie9865

Question help....

Hi all i have been doing progression in mediumship for a few mnth.But just recently i have had some very strange things happening to me.The other night i went to bed and the only way i could explain this as ....When you look at a bright light then sit in the dark your eyes take a while to develope to the new light.And you get images of lights and shapes coming towards you.
Well this was similer but i had not been staring at light.I was laid in bed half and half i got these shapes of light coming towards me but in the centre of them as clear as day was a baby new born wrapped in blue.I took it as a sign of me getting news someone was pregnant.And low and behold my friend come tell me she is having a baby.I have also been hearing voices while im alseep.When i wake they stop.Sometimes it is loud talking and shouting by lots of voices other times it is quiet.I can't quiet make out what these voices are saying half the time because often there is many.Can anyone tell me what they think is happening and help me find a way to deal with it.charlie x x
Old 12-03-2007, 07:02 PM
kundalini

Hi charlie,

You have probably already suspected this but it sounds as though the hearing voices thing is the beginning stages of yourself developing clairaudience. Should this be the case, working with your throat and ear chakras should help you to improve this ability.

The baby new born image that you saw sounds a lot like your clairvoyant abilities and was very possibly a clairvoyant thoughtform that you were picking up on. Again, to improve those abilities, work with your third eye chakras.

Of course, meditation will also help you as well as taking the time to ask your spirit guides for help with regards to your abilities. As with all chakra work, always remember to ground yourself after, although I think you already know about that. I just say it as a reminder. I hope this helps, Kundalini.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Deactivated Account
totally agree k i've experienced both those things please don't be alarmed by it charlie. you never can tell what they're saying at that stafge lol it's maddening!!!!
Old 18-05-2007, 09:02 PM
plexus1

i would love to know what the voices say to me in the night, when i wake up i rember it all for a few mins, then its gone. i would love to be able to hold a pen and right it all down quickly, i have tryed but half the time im still half asleep and carnt read my hand writting after!
what you said k about chakras, i will try that as well, might help as i always for get about them.
Closed Thread