Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-11-2018, 06:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
Jesus has existed as God for all eternity.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

He took on a human nature be being born as a human, but he never ceased to be God. Anyone who repents of his sins and places his faith in Jesus becomes a child of God and in that sense can be considered a brother of the man Jesus but we can never share his divine nature and so we are sinning if we say we are God. Jesus is God; we are not.

" We can never share his divine nature and so we are sinning if we say we are God. Jesus is God; we are not. "

We cannot share his " Divine Nature " becaues we are already " Divine ".

Our outer essence is human; our inner essence is divine. It is NOT a sin Theo to say we are God, you are God in essence but humans think they are separated. The human is us is constantly looking and searching for a God but the divine knows that it is....
Old 17-11-2018, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
i see where your coming from but we can share his divine nature through being in a relationship. we are in some sense divine beings just from life itself having it's essence in God. But so are animals and plants. I think recognising that is a good thing because then you respect life more

Yes. to recognize the "Divine" in all Sentient beings brings respect for life. It can be difficult though sometimes.

Namaste is a beautiful gesture in Buddhism, it's a simple greeting but means so much.
Old 17-11-2018, 03:28 PM
Master
Again here we have the disagreement between calling yourself God and not calling yourself God.

I sympathise with both parties as I can see the logic of both arguments.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 17-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Again here we have the disagreement between calling yourself God and not calling yourself God.
I sympathize with both parties as I can see the logic of both arguments.
Well, when God shows you who you really are...Shazam!
Then, Call yourself God.
When you are back into the regular head space of being limited here....say,
'I know I am a part of God...I experienced it once...and being part of God and realizing it is being God''....like
an enormous wave when it realizes IT IS the Ocean...then when it crashes and disappears ....it can say...."Oh I'm little old me again....
but now I know that I CAN realize the Truth".

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza

I sympathise with both parties as I can see the logic of both arguments.

yes. there's good arguments both ways
the resolution has to be somewhere else, like love. that what you are is dependant on what you receive and give. anything beyond that is false whether through denial or affirmation when your intent is to rule over others
Old 19-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I am an equal part of All That Is, and if someone calls All That is, God, than I am God also.

Reading through some of the posts, we seam to come closer to the understanding, everything is connected, everything is One, and there is only One. And there is nothing outside of the One.

Yes and no.

We are all in this together, sure, but alone. We never lose our individuality.

Regards
DL
Old 19-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
Jesus has existed as God for all eternity.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

He took on a human nature be being born as a human, but he never ceased to be God. Anyone who repents of his sins and places his faith in Jesus becomes a child of God and in that sense can be considered a brother of the man Jesus but we can never share his divine nature and so we are sinning if we say we are God. Jesus is God; we are not.

"Jesus has existed as God for all eternity."

This is an outright lie.

Prove your statement or retract your lie.

Regards
DL
Old 19-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop
Yes and no.

We are all in this together, sure, but alone. We never lose our individuality.

Regards
DL

Sure as long as we are within this reality.
Our view and understanding of all that is will change as we move from one level of existence to the next.
Old 20-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop
"Jesus has existed as God for all eternity."

This is an outright lie.

Prove your statement or retract your lie.

Regards
DL

come along DL, you know thats a central part of Christian belief you act like you never heard it before :)
Old 01-12-2018, 01:08 PM
ImthatIm

In the world 1+1=2 in the Spirit 1+1=1 It can also be expressed 1+1+1=1 the Trinity. If I say I am separate from my creator I am still not alone. If I say I am separate from God then my other father moves back in.
My body is the vessel for the expression of the image of God, my Spirit is what always has connection with God and my mind is the battle ground. The ego that I created stands as a vail between the 2. Father of knowledge of Good and evil, and the Father of Life. Christ helps us lift the vail sometimes quickly sometimes slowly. Holy Spirit and our willingness helps speed the process.
The Son of God or Son of man or Son of David is a title stating the position. Son of God states I am not the Father. However I am in the same line,family,like father like son. But in the Spiritual sense 1+1=1

Last edited by ImthatIm : 01-12-2018 at 04:51 PM.