Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-11-2017, 02:40 AM
Master
Why we are here is up to us as individuals to create. If we want to that is. Who else would decide this? Does anyone believe that there is some outside source that decides all this?

Does anyone see the point of existence for a child who died the same day they were born?
Old 28-11-2017, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
I often wonder what the point is, why exactly we are here on this plane of existence. If we come from an all knowing source, from the oneness, from an eternal with no end, then end up in this matrix of chaos that appears to be finite. What's the point?

Life creating itself in all ways life is.

Where you are in all that is up to you to decide.

The earth is part of the universe, we are here on earth as part of existence.

The mind will always wonder about our existence, its full of questions and wanting answers for itself.

When you just be. You just be with what is and you move with life as a continuum.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 28-11-2017, 04:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
lemex,

And now for something completely different......) I agree that the soul is innocent......not knowing good from evil. Is not this very innocence destroyed by learning......by learning good from evil? Our 'learning' can solidify our perception of duality. My supposition goes back to the primacy of love perhaps our mature years would be better spent in 'unlearning'.......relinquishing the hold of the ego on us. Admittedly I am prejudiced by accepting the wisdom of the love chapter(1 Cor. 23)........"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing"......and......."where there is knowledge, it will pass away".

I have to agree it is what you say. What if it's what is suppose to be learned.
Old 28-11-2017, 05:27 AM
Master
Hello,

Some thoughts on this.

If God be eternal and everything, then how can it experience this this physical existence in and of itself?

Through us and all that is created it is experienced to be created and of creation. To be physical/form.

Many times come across blame being placed on God or something and then ask; what is creating such to occur with in?

Is it God or through one it is being created? Even in this it is that energy/source/God experiencing it in some manner, IMO. Manifesting with in and around us.

Short answer to why we are here would venture to say; to experience being here and being human. Seem created through the lives that are lived and experienced.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Master

Quote:
I often wonder what the point is, why exactly we are here on this plane of existence. If we come from an all knowing source, from the oneness, from an eternal with no end, then end up in this matrix of chaos that appears to be finite. What's the point?

For me, personally, based on various experiences in my life including one where I 'saw' that we humans already know all that is to be known - not unusual in mystical experiences - I think that 'God' is simply developing with us as part of this path we call evolution.

We, and everything else, all worlds, all flora and fauna, are part of the desire inherent in 'God's' self-discovery and are those parts exposed to experience. This experience for us is 'life'. And this thing we call God wants to experience everything and to this end all possible and yet-to-be life forms (as we call it/them) will come into being. In all possible worlds and maybe universes. And this will never end.

Even the smallest leaf on a tree is part of 'God's' experience. We'll see that the universe is filled with life of all kinds. We already see how another kind of life can be experienced when we look at our oceans and the creatures and plants growing under completely different circumstances form those we require and know. So it will be on other star systems and other galaxies. We, as we know, need oxygen to breath to live. It's not said that other life forms in the universe have to be on the same basis. We just cannot imagine anything other than what we know at the moment.

So, in order for everything to be experienced within the boundaries of whatever may be looked upon as the present time there are those things which exist within a given framework (the one we know of) which allow us as experiencing 'poles' and 'extensions' of 'God' to face all possible situations within this framework. These situations are formed of our own free will (part of 'God's' allowing freedom of action) and have nothing to do with learning or 'ascending' but are simply created by our choices. Choices which are not punishable and not rewarding. The fallacies of the existence of good and bad and other opposites are of our own making - as are many other things which we have had to develop to protect ourselves from the vagaries of life. After all we no longer live in caves and fight tigers with our bare hands. We have roofs, and walls, bread and wine, heating and health systems.

Each of us is in his or her own way the centre of the universe. When we sleep the universe is no longer there. It'll be the same for dogs and cats - while they live and breath they are the centres of their own universes. Why they are dogs and cats and we are human beings is something we have no chance of knowing for the next million years - a great problem in my ponderings. But this million years will go by and 'God's' knowledge of what is will be a teeny bit larger. (if I may put it like that!)
Old 28-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Master

Quote:

Hi Centered,

We are here to realize who we are.
Otherwise you would not be asking the question.
That "...we come from an all knowing source, from the oneness, from an eternal with no end" is only a theory until we realize it.

~ J
Old 28-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

Hi Centered,

We are here to realize who we are.
Otherwise you would not be asking the question.
That "...we come from an all knowing source, from the oneness, from an eternal with no end" is only a theory until we realize it.

~ J

As much wisdom as there is in your statement, it still begs the question why the heck did we forget in the first place. lol Hopefully not a slip-n-fall, or metaphysical dementia.

Thanks for the input
Old 29-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Master

Quote:
As much wisdom as there is in your statement, it still begs the question why the heck did we forget in the first place. lol Hopefully not a slip-n-fall, or metaphysical dementia.

Thanks for the input
If I may ... Because "over there" there's neither time nor space, as we know them, hence no memory, as we know it. :)
Old 29-11-2017, 01:44 AM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If I may ... Because "over there" there's neither time nor space, as we know them, hence no memory, as we know it. :)
I don't think that there's no memory. I think that because spirit is timeless, there is no change. One must be restricted to the 4th dimension for cause and effect to occur, hence to change.
Old 29-11-2017, 05:06 AM
Administrator
Quote:

there is no coming from and to the all knowing source, we are already one and the same, there is no point just wonderment an awareness of something beyond our understanding and scope to comprehend, yet when we question this/our plane of existence the answers are just as elusive as an illusion itself. there is no end thus no beginning of the thing you call the matrix however..... from its chaos you will find order

it is in this balancing act you will find yourself as an observer a spectator of lifes idiosyncrasies