Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 09-07-2018, 07:59 PM
Experiencer

I need help....not a reading though

I have something in my house that is not very friendly.

Everyone in my house has seen shadows, woke up with scratches, having bad dreams, smelling something yucky etc.

I have a crystal grid in my living room with the intention of moving set. The crystals are all connected with copper wires for better energy. The citrine stones keep getting removed from their coils and placed outside the circle.

What ever it is I am curious if it followed me from another location or if it has been sent by others possibly to prevent us from leaving my other thought is it might roam our neighborhood.

Either way I have saged, salted and blessed every nook and cranny of my house including the animals and the entire family and all it did was aggravate it. No one else comes into my house. When I reach out to feel its energy it feels like a blackhole and I am just exhausted all the time now.

I dont want it following me when I move and I am very concerned at this point that it will unless I get rid of it.
How can I get rid of it?

Namaste`
Old 09-07-2018, 10:53 PM
Administrator
go to your nearest spiritualist church and ask a medium to go to your house.to do a clearing,
or you could ask a priest to bless your home with holly water

Namaste
Old 09-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Knower
Compendium

I would do what Native Spirit says. Do a house cleansing but also do a cleansing bath with some salt on yourself. Whatever it is is draining you also so you need to cleanse yourself. I would also call on your spirit guides for help. I hope all of this passes for you.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:01 AM
Experiencer

Thank you both i did an aura cleanising, but I will put together a bath as well. The issue is if it is the same entity/demon as before and has followed me having the gouse blessed wont work as it has already been tried 3 times. The local Medium is not authentic either. I also think there is an angel in my house. I keep finding feathers in the strangest places and I see golden orbs. Is there something else I can use aside from sage?
Old 10-07-2018, 04:28 AM
FrankieJG

Allow the below Buddhist Sutras/Pirith to play out loud every morning and evening (or anytime you prefer) at your house. Keep the crystals near too. Keep a glass of water next to the stereo and let it be blessed with the vibration of the sutras especially the sutra in the 3rd link is to bless water. Drizzle them around your house and know in your heart you are pretected.Do this for a few days with faith and see whether you feel any difference.

Playing these stutras daily will protect the house and people living in it from all sorts of negative energies.

https://youtu.be/0X0r_xTg7IQ

https://youtu.be/Py7EpOS-xJI

https://youtu.be/Pw0QA8gdinQ

In the meantime , like what has been said by Native Spirit get a professional to do a cleansing.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:22 AM
Knower
Compendium

Try some Myrrh and/or Frankincense on a piece of charcoal and smoke it around your house. Myrrh keeps your energy stable and Frakincense is helpful in sending prayers to heaven especially when asking for help. Both of these have effective resins that help with negativity. Also keep a quartz crystal near you as that has some protecting qualities.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:28 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
I have something in my house that is not very friendly.

Everyone in my house has seen shadows, woke up with scratches, having bad dreams, smelling something yucky etc.

I have a crystal grid in my living room with the intention of moving set. The crystals are all connected with copper wires for better energy. The citrine stones keep getting removed from their coils and placed outside the circle.

What ever it is I am curious if it followed me from another location or if it has been sent by others possibly to prevent us from leaving my other thought is it might roam our neighborhood.

Either way I have saged, salted and blessed every nook and cranny of my house including the animals and the entire family and all it did was aggravate it. No one else comes into my house. When I reach out to feel its energy it feels like a blackhole and I am just exhausted all the time now.

I dont want it following me when I move and I am very concerned at this point that it will unless I get rid of it.
How can I get rid of it?

Namaste`

I'm sorry if this sounds unkind or hurtful but it's you who provides - even if not deliberately - the means and the reason for your unwanted visitor to stay around.

All the physical activities you're involved in, including trying to get rid of this visitor, are providing a focus for the energy on which he/she draws. You need to learn how to close yourself down fully in order to withhold your energy from your visitor. Right now you're wide open and every time you (quote) "reach out to feel its energy", or anything else, you're encouraging its continued activity.

Like it or not - and I'm sure you will hate my saying this - you have to learn to close down and maybe close down for some time until your unwanted visitor realises you've closed the door on it. And what I mean by closing down is to stop everything you're doing and to focus your energy on to other activities that won't re-encourage the return of your visitor.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:50 PM
Experiencer

Oh leadville I could never be angry with you. I also totally understand what you are saying. I ignore it and put up protections. The most I get is a very poor nights sleep and no matter how I sleep I get waves of exhaustion during the day and some scratches. I always blow it off and proceed as normal. I have three other sensitive people in my house who dont listen to my advice and acknowledge the goings on and then they get up in arms about cleansing.

Frankie thank you for the links I will definitely be using those for sure. I especially like the water link.

Nightingale I have frankincense so I will use that today thank you. I also have crystals all over the house, but I will cleanse those for sure today.

Thank you all for your advice and tips it is greatly appreciated.
Namaste`
Old 10-07-2018, 06:55 PM
Master
You are describing being scratched.

If nothing else you do works:

My advice is to consider speaking with a priest at a local church, describe your experiences to him, and ask if he could or if he knows anyone who could help. If he himself feels he can not- he may know someone who can try.

It couldn't hurt to try. He may also have some protective suggestions as well.

Best of luck.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:32 AM
Experiencer

Done I am free of the stinky thing. Thank you all for your advice. I think I was lacking the confidence to evict it.

Namaste`