Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Knower

Thank you Maranda

Funnily enough I did understand what you were saying there which is unusual for me

My life is going very smooth at the minute its never been really chaotic though which I'm very grateful for and there does always seem to be someone at my house lately which is one of the reasons I don't have time to meditate lol after I've done all the normal day to day things its time for the kids to come home

I'm pleased too that their is a need in people to help others see, I for one am very grateful for I seem to have learned such a lot from reading posts and asking questions which have been answered so well I sometimes wonder why I didn't know in the first place :)

Thank you again
Michelle xxx
Old 04-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Divine Energy

Hello New One,

I can relate to your feelings of confusion in your original post. I too visited a psychic/medium over five years ago and was told that I'm a medium - like you, I'd never had any profound psychic experiences or was particularly insightful. I felt about as psychic as a soggy lettuce leaf. LOL I assumed that you came out of the womb psychic and gave clairvoyant/mediumistic readings from the time you could talk. LOL

I now believe that we are ALL born with psychic potential and that includes spirit communication. (mediumship)

It's likely that you have been receiving guidance/insights from your spiritual guardian for a while, but perhaps don't recognize it as anything other than your own thought processes. It's been my experience that a regular meditation practice and the desire to work on 'self awareness' is the key to unlocking your potential in this domain - it also helps you to separate your own thoughts from those of a spirit world inhabitant...

Spiritual development can be (among other things) a lesson in patience & perseverance.... The mighty oak tree was once no more than a sapling which had to be supported from the prevailing winds - if you use the analogy of the growth patterns and seasons observed in nature, then you can perhaps understand why our own growth can seem slow and rest or quiet periods are an essential part of the process.

I wish you luck and love on your journey..

Danny

Last edited by Divine Energy : 04-04-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Muddler

Tell me more about that 'how smoothly your life is going' thing! Can't remember that happening for a long time! And, more seriously, do you really think it's a good thing?
Old 05-04-2007, 05:48 AM
Knower

Hi Muddler

Now that what I call a question

I suppose its because I don't have any major worries? my family is healthy and happy or course there can be the usual arguments but that happens in every family?
I don't really know what else to say lol I just feel very calm most of the time, yes I do get stressed occasionally but I just sit back and think how lucky I am not to have problems like some people do

Is it a good thing? I don't know that either, I have thought in the past that it is so good I'm waiting for the bomb to drop and disrupt everything but I can't live my life thinking that way, if that happens I'll have to deal with it but for the moment I'll enjoy what I have

Michelle xx