Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-07-2012, 11:47 PM
DayLight1555

Does anyone believe this? Universe's Incarnation

I heard that the Universe has a consciousness and can incarnate on earth and live through the people. Kind of in the same way that a person who is playing an online game lives in the game by controlling the character in the game and by calling the character by his/her own name.

Does anyone believe that? I would like to talk to you if you do...
Old 19-07-2012, 01:03 AM
Sybilline

Interesting theory Daylight. Where have you heard of it? I personally believe that the Earth's spirit can reincarnate like any other spirit, but I also believe only in the phyisical realm can we quantify anything, so beyond this realm there is really no duality or separation, my spirit is yours. But this is new to me and I will probably read about it. Just my thoughts.
Old 19-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Mayflow

If the Universe does have a consciousness, it is probably a universal one.
Old 19-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Nebulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
I heard that the Universe has a consciousness and can incarnate on earth and live through the people. Kind of in the same way that a person who is playing an online game lives in the game by controlling the character in the game and by calling the character by his/her own name.

Does anyone believe that? I would like to talk to you if you do...

I do, wholeheartedly. Didn't know there was a theory for it actually. I'm glad to see this post.
Old 19-07-2012, 03:06 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
If the Universe does have a consciousness, it is probably a universal one.

I don't understand what a "universal one" means? All spirits joined? Who is doing the thinking? I can't picture that...
Old 19-07-2012, 03:06 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Interesting theory Daylight. Where have you heard of it? I personally believe that the Earth's spirit can reincarnate like any other spirit, but I also believe only in the phyisical realm can we quantify anything, so beyond this realm there is really no duality or separation, my spirit is yours. But this is new to me and I will probably read about it. Just my thoughts.

Someone told me who "hears" from "the other side"
Old 19-07-2012, 03:07 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:

Can you tell me more about the earth's spirit reincarnating, more details, exactly how it is?
Old 19-07-2012, 03:08 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:

I don't understand the idea "my spirit is yours"... can you picture it, imagine yourself being a part of something like that?
Old 19-07-2012, 03:11 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulous
I do, wholeheartedly. Didn't know there was a theory for it actually. I'm glad to see this post.

Can you tell me in detail how you see it happening? What exactly happens? Where did you hear it? You can pm me if you want to, or post a reply here if you wish... Thank you
Old 19-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Experiencer
A basic analogy that might work to express this idea is to try and imagine giving your hands their own individual identities and focusing their understanding so that they do not know they are a part of a whole being. These hands could then interact with each other, (shaking hands, intertwining fingers, clapping, thumb wars even ;) and they would experience themselves as separate from each other.

Then after this veil of illusory separation was removed they would both now recognize that even though they didn't know it at the time they were both part of the same being all along and they just experienced reality from 2 different perspectives while still being One.

I do believe this is the true state of reality, all energy, all matter, all consciousness is One being experiencing itself through many different perspectives and interacting with 'other' consciousnesses throughout eternity. We are ONE!

Love and Light