Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-09-2015, 11:10 PM
Knower

One way to learn to FEEL crystal energy

I have seen and talked to a few recently that are playing with crystals but getting nothing from them that they are aware off.

So, I am going to share what I did and what worked for me in order to start feeling them.

First off, Clean and charge your crystals.

Getting into a meditative mood helps calm the mind and make it more aware of the bodies responses.

Purchase/ make or adapt orgonite.
If you don't know what orgonite is, google it, there are plenty of places links here and on youtube that will teach you all you need. Just do about 20 hours of research into how good ones are made so you are fully comprehensive of all the principles in how it works.

I went through several variations of materials I had sitting about the house inorder to make or feel my first positive feedback.
In the end I settled with the following very simple, cheap construction.

Materials
Sand paper or wet and dry, the finer the grit the better 1500/200 is very good.
Small piece of leather, two inches by ten or so inches. thin veg tanned is better. The thinner it is the longer you need.
Film canister emptied and cleaned
copper wire 1mm thick or so.
Neodinium magnet / rare earth magnet 2-3mm thick, 5-10mm wide

Method
1) Place a strip of wet and dry on top of the leather piece, of equal length, you can trim it to fit after it's rolled together. and roll it up as tightly as possible. secure it with tape for now

2) Once it is, in it's rolled state, a perfect fit for the film canister. take a tiny bit more off the width/thickness to allow for the copper wire. Also leave a gap of about 1/4 inch from the top for the lid area.

Roll the copper wire around an object slightly smaller than you need it to be, a battery of close size for example, or a large marker or something similar. Try to get a snug match rather than something too tight.
As you wind the copper wire, keep it touching itself. and wind up about half the height of the film canisters worth.

Make two coils in the following configuration that fit the bottom of the film can.

Take care to build coils that flow in the right direction, obviously in this case energy should flow towards the top.

Lift the centre of one coil up like a pyramid until the magnet fits underneath it. now place the magnet on the bottom of the can, with the pyramid coil on top of it.
Like this but more softly...

Take your copper coil off the batter/marker etc, and place around the roll of leather and sandpaper and stretch it out so the top and bottom is flush. Try to keep the spaces nice and even.

Stick your finger into the centre of the roll of leather and sand paper and make the same pyramid pocket, so that it fits on top of the coil inside the can without deforming

Add the second coiled disk, made into a pyramid on top of the bundle

Your crystal vibrational amplifier is now ready to use.

HOW TO USE
Place the device on a table with no metal underneath it, or directly onto the floor or earth.
Meditate a few minutes.
Place a crystal into the top of the construction.
Rub your hands together for 5 seconds then place your left hand above that.
If you start to feel anything, including tingling, cold, hot, pulses, pressure etc. THEN STOP

The goal here is to discover the feeling. NOT to super charge it into your body.

Explore and keep notes on the feelings, colours and thoughts that come to you.

WARNING
Despite the extremely simple construction, this is very powerful.
Make sure you are well fed and hydrated before testing this.
Failure to take it slowly may drain you for several hours or days, And when I say drain, I do not mean mild fatigue or tiredness, I mean full on, feeling sick from the power of it.
I am not responsible for any damages incurre from using any of this information.

Notes
Different crystals have different vibrations, if you get nothing from one, try another but rub your hands together again before beginning. And clear your thoughts.

You may feel nothing physically from a crystal, instead you may feel like you want to move your hands around, or turn the canister in a certain direction, you may see random images, you may feel or hear other things.
If you have cleared your mind and fully turned your concentration to what you are doing, it won't take long to achieve your goal.

When you open your hand chakras, energy generally flows into the left hand and out of the right hand.

Some of my experiences and some other peoples experiences...
Sodalite made my hand want to dance, up and down and gave me a powerful sexual energy charge.
Malachite, Was too terrifyingly powerful to try this with. (this eventually changed)
Smokey quartz made my hand pulse with the pressure.

Others have been told to use certain fingers or move things around in different ways.

Let you own experiences guide your path.

I really hope this helps those who cannot feel anything from crystals open up and start to feel more and more as you become more intune with things.

If you make one can you please post your feedback so other people know it actually works.

Thank you
Old 16-09-2015, 01:41 AM
Master
Im intrigued. Could I see a picture of the assembled unit. I tend to picture stuff like this wrong. :)
Old 16-09-2015, 07:41 AM
Knower

Here is a quick image

http://tinypic.com/r/r1j5ut/8
Old 20-09-2015, 04:08 AM
Master
I totally thought I replied to this. I'm sorry!

Thank you for taking the time to show this.
I was sooooo picturing this wrong.
Very neat, I hope to try this soon.