Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-08-2018, 07:03 AM
Master
Billy Meier ..

Hey :)

I suppose it was a good year / 18 months ago when at home running up the stairs Billy's name was called out to me ..

Did a little research at the time and saw that he was a dude that had contact with aliens and took pictures of ufo's ..

Normally when I have names given to me from spirit regarding peeps that are still 'living' there is either something of their work that will connect with me somehow or benefit me somehow or the peep requires some help of some kind .. (I have had my fair share of E.T. experiences) ..

I didn't think anything more about it until 5 months ago when his name was called out again .. I had remembered the name but had forgotten who he was lol .. (in one ear and out the other) so I looked him up again ..

Reading a little deeper he supposedly has contact with an alien dude called
Ptaah amongst others and Ptaah was called out sometime earlier I just hadn't connected the dots ..

I had researched ptaah at the time of hearing the name and read about Jani channeling ptaah http://www.ptaah.com/Welcome09Aug.html and also there is the egyptian link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptah ..

The egyptian link is something that is very prominent in my life also, so it's difficult to pin point what's what at times ...

No matter, my point was to give a little background on why I started the thread about Billy ..

Lots of good philosophies and predictions that he has made over 30-40 odd years ..

Just thought I would share these links and draw some thoughts, he lives a simple life by all accounts and is not really a peep that thrives in the spotlight even though his life experiences / story are pretty rare ..

I had never heard of him prior to hearing of him

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

x daz x
Old 15-08-2018, 07:11 AM
Master

I've been interested in Billy Meier's revelations for years now. His stuff fascinates me. Fortunately my second language is German so keeping in touch is no problem. But there are plenty of English translations.

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloa...zeichen_99.pdf
Old 15-08-2018, 12:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I've been interested in Billy Meier's revelations for years now. His stuff fascinates me. Fortunately my second language is German so keeping in touch is no problem. But there are plenty of English translations.

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloa...zeichen_99.pdf

He is an interesting chap indeed .

Lost of skeptics obviously ..

Enough skeptics that want him six foot under (and have tried) for some reason

x daz x
Old 06-11-2018, 04:37 PM
Master
Daz, I just wanted to comment that Ptah is the Egyptian name of the Sumerian god Enki, the scientist who first came to earth from Nibiru, founded the settlement with Enlil and Ninma (Ninhursag), and later genetically engineered humanity to speed the evolution of the proto humans (homo erectus, probably) by fertilizing the eggs of proto human females with their sperm in copper petri dishes (the crystal ones didn't work) and carried by Niburan women as surrogates. Then, with some additional realignment over the centuries or what have ye, the evolved humans could reproduce on their own.

We were sped up to provide the labour needed, so Sitchin says, to aid in mining and extraction of the gold needed to repair the atmosphere on their home planet (to protect it from radiation by atomising it, to patch the holes in their atmosphere). Whilst they were here, there was a transfer over time of technologies and information to allow for civilisation and stewardship by us of our own societies, such that we could govern and provide for ourselves (even if the governance was not yet democratic).

Enki (or Ea) was the one who consistently defended humanity and intervened on our behalf. Ninma was also sympathetic toward humanity, whilst Enlil was less so and was more the hardliner.

In the Egyptian pantheon, Enki was known as Ptah and his son, Marduk, became one of the most influential of the later Sumerian/Babylonian gods. Who I assume is Nefertem in the Egyptian pantheon.

What is the Egyptian connection you speak of, if I may ask? Have you been visited by any of these chaps?

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 06-11-2018, 05:54 PM
Deactivated Account
I'd give him the benefit of a doubt. He may not appear to be a liar, but the little adventures he had with some alien woman such as traveling back in time to the middle ages sounds a little bit too good to be true as if it's straight out of an adventure fantasy film.