Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-04-2019, 02:56 AM
Pathfinder

anyone have a white winged dove as a sign

I was wondering if anyone has had a white wing dove as a sign. I've got one nesting in a tree by my widow.i read up on bird totems I've been feeding it plus the other bird totem i have is the cardinal red bird one male &the female if any of u good ppl know or have the same totem please feel free to chat thank u
Old 26-04-2019, 10:57 PM
Master
Hi, I've not had the same birds as you but I've had a crow peck my head while crossing a road once. Also the other week I was waiting at a bus shelter. A hawk crashed down onto the roof then onto the floor. It was stunned and still for a while then flew off. Quite often I have birds come close to me. I love them. I feel very privileged by their presence. Robins and wagtails, a little wren the other day was singing away in the tree.

How's your white winged dove doing? Makes me think of the Stevie Nicks song :-)
Old 27-04-2019, 01:33 AM
Pathfinder

Hello, josephine, she's doin fine. , i feed her everyday , she's got a nest in a tree not far from my bedroom widow, yeah cardnial red birds i see them too a lot , i had one to build a nest last yr in a bush right next to my widow , i love them , my totem is a red bird it sounds like its your totem aminal too, I've had some strange experience s with cardnial red birds , I've read they r a veil between this world &the spirit world ,about the white winged dove I've never seen a white winged dove growing up here at my moms house me &my mom live together ,anyway birds are fasinating
Old 27-04-2019, 01:38 AM
Pathfinder

Hello, josephine, she's doin fine. , i feed her everyday , she's got a nest in a tree not far from my bedroom widow, yeah cardnial red birds i see them too a lot , i had one to build a nest last yr in a bush right next to my widow , i love them , my totem is a red bird it sounds like its your totem aminal too, I've had some strange experience s with cardnial red birds , I've read they r a veil between this world &the spirit world ,about the white winged dove I've never seen a white winged dove growing up here at my moms house me &my mom live together ,anyway birds are fasinating
Old 27-04-2019, 05:44 AM
Master
Glad she's doing fine.
I agree, birds are fasinating. Very special creatures.

I watched a video the other day, the lady was saying the birds were here to teach us.
Old 27-04-2019, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Glad she's doing fine.
I agree, birds are fasinating. Very special creatures.

I watched a video the other day, the lady was saying the birds were here to teach us.
Was that Diana Cooper? She has many clips out on YouTube, I believe there's also one on birds. She's written a book on animals and their meaning for us, their purpose of being here on the planet. And made an oracle card deck on them too.
(She has btw written many books on many other subjects as well).
Old 27-04-2019, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Was that Diana Cooper? She has many clips out on YouTube, I believe there's also one on birds. She's written a book on animals and their meaning for us, their purpose of being here on the planet. And made an oracle card deck on them too.
(She has btw written many books on many other subjects as well).

I wasn't sure of her name, but I just found the video again, and yes it's Diana Cooper :-)
Old 27-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Master
The video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwE1xAhkjQw
Old 30-04-2019, 10:32 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks Josephine ,i'll check the video out , i noticed my white winged dove has got a mate i saw him coming from her nest they look so cute togeather.
Old 30-04-2019, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn infinity
Thanks Josephine ,i'll check the video out , i noticed my white winged dove has got a mate i saw him coming from her nest they look so cute togeather.

Ah, It's nice to watch. I hope you are lucky and see the baby birds fly off