Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Sparrow,

this is my first post after spending a week reading through this thread. I resonate with almost everything you have written and you have positively enhanced my perspective on how I view the after-life. For that, I am very grateful. It was an absolutely fascinating read.

I would like to ask a question and hope it is accepted as respectfully as it is meant..

You have mentioned the Prime Creator in many of your posts, but I still have not fully grasped the quintessence of this.

You have used many descriptive terms such as vibration, light and love; but I would really like to know more about the Prime Creator. Is he a devine being, entity or spirit? What are his origins? Where does he reside? What are his plans for spirit-kind?

I'm sorry if I've missed a more descriptive answer within this thread and if I have, I would be very grateful if someone could point me towards it.

Again, thank you Sparrow for the great wisdom and knowledge you have shared with everyone in this thread.

Best wishes

Dave.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
For those in particular desperate situations:
It should be emphasized, as wonderful as the afterlife sounds to be, any act of desperation through physical suicide, as means to escape your life challenges, will ultimately lead to deep soul trauma and a deep rooted sense of regret. One kind of suffering will be replaced with a different kind. For this reason it is strongly recommended you seek a spiritual or life counsellor for advice.

Why is that? Suicide usually doesn't come from a need to reach a great afterlife but from the ending of current suffering. I know if I were in hell on earth I'd rip the cord, so why should be punished with more agony in the afterlife? Further more where exactly would the 'regret' my 'soul' feels come from? Surely it isn't leaving behind the evil and psychopathic people that made my life a living hell on earth.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
Why is that? Suicide usually doesn't come from a need to reach a great afterlife but from the ending of current suffering. I know if I were in hell on earth I'd rip the cord, so why should be punished with more agony in the afterlife? Further more where exactly would the 'regret' my 'soul' feels come from? Surely it isn't leaving behind the evil and psychopathic people that made my life a living hell on earth.

If I may...

Back when I no longer wanted to live, I was more afraid of dying in the condition I was in because I was sure I'd wind up in a horrible state of being . Lost , confused, clouded, and separated from Spirit , because I was a hopeless drunk , and I sensed deeply and felt sure that death would only bring a continuation of the energies I was immersed in , which I had created . I had no hope or expectation that death would bring resolution quickly or easily . I felt that it might possibly make things much worse.

From this, the subsequent recovery and transformation , and from understanding things in this thread, I see death as a continuance of
the state of being we have created for ourselves. If we are a victim of life , we will carry the pain , fear , and other such ways of being right along with us, without instant resolution. Perhaps resolution would come easier in the Spirit world , I myself do not know, but I would allow that possibility. But the alternative scared me silly .

What I wanted most was connection with Spirit , and that wasn't happening , and I got drunk to numb the pain . Maybe that hunger for connection would have propelled me to resolve things easily once I passed , but maybe not . My soul was already traumatized , so what's the worst that could've happened?...
Except that I did concieve of , and greatly fear , some of the possibilities, some of the nasty realms I might slip into if I died in such a twisted state. Bizarre and truly hellish realms; creations of a sick, disturbed mind , poisoned and corrupted by substance abuse and self-indulgence. Being so far away from that now , I don't even remember much except how the dread of
getting lost in such places weighed heavily on me. Somewhere deep inside, I knew that dying like that was a very bad idea for me , so I stayed , and kept drinking , and eventually things happened that led to a new life .

Now I sometimes do still consider leaving , but it wouldn't be to escape life , because I'm not a victim of life . Neither is life an idealized precious thing I would cling desperately to . Suicide would not be a desperate act , and neither would clinging to life be. It would be a conscious decision to move on to the next phase of existence , with expectations of continuation of being how I am , which isn't bad . The open-ended multidimensionality of being described in this thread corresponds to brief glimpses I've had of 'other' realms, so I feel that transition would be ... like walking through the doorway for good, and on into wondrous ways of being . A continuation ... the next steps.

But I don't feel ready for that yet , but that would be the reason to leave :
not to escape 'here', but to go 'there', because I will have finished 'here' .
I will have outived my usefulness and cultivated ways of being that will make transition a natural next step , should I decide to leave that way. A completely different scenario than what it was like when I was miserable .

That's my take, and I await with interest more input from Sparrow

Last edited by Swami Chihuahuananda : 09-10-2014 at 10:03 AM.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic

I agre that doesn't sound loving or just
Old 09-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
I'm not big on long explanations if you can just nut shell how she knows all this

This is what Sparrow writes in the first post of this thread:

"I will attempt to address common questions individuals have asked me, with insight and perspective from my inner and inter-dimensional council.

I do not have all the answers, as nobody really does. But I bring to you reflections of my spirit and my soul through the wisdom and knowledge I have to share as a spirit guide. My experience of what truth is originates from the vantage point of my current experience and awareness. Your own truth lies in the realms of your own experience, through your own eyes, within your own soul understanding. I will not answer questions from the resource of books or videos since this simply would be somebody else’s beliefs. Knowing something to be true does not require the beliefs of others, for there is no doubt present. What is left is an innate desire to share it so that a deeper connection is forged with the universe.

I write from my perspective of spiritual truths and mechanics that appear to me from my own state of understanding. Not from my human mind or from human belief, but from a state of awareness and observation imprinted in me by my time within the spirit realms. Spiritual truths - those that exist whether you believe in them or not, have a very specific resonance which can be identified within you. You can acknowledge this through how something makes you feel, how your energy responds. I am not speaking of emotions or thoughts, but of feelings of intuition and soul wisdom.

I may not explain things perfectly, and can understand the human languages can sometimes be very restricting and prone to misinterpretation. Or at least, when speaking of the spirit world, words can only paint a certain fraction of the fullness of its true nature. For it is so that to truly understand, you have to see it, experience it, and know it, for yourself. I can only show you the door.

I write this thread here, that I may speak and paint some words for those who to come to them, that they may reflect on their meaning in their own way. And with them, through what I share, others may aspire to look within to discover their own truth. For the answers I provide are truly available for everyone, when you heart is in the right place. "
Old 09-10-2014, 09:25 PM
emoallem

There are scientific evidence supporting the spiritualism:
check the following website:
sites.google.com/site/spiritualityscientificevidence/home
Old 09-10-2014, 09:29 PM
emoallem

There is evidence that Dr. Ian Stevenson's, Greyson's and others' work support the afterlife and existing of the soul after medical bodily death. The following website shows small excerpts of them:
sites.google.com/site/spiritualityscientificevidence/home
Old 09-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Master
Paul von Ward has done some interesting work in efforts to find common ground between (and ways of thinking about both together) science and metaphysics. I have not read his books 'Gods, Genes, and Aliens' or 'The Reincarnation Experiment', but I have read 'Our Solarian Legacy' (Multidimensional Humans In A Self-Learning Univerese) .

http://vonward.com/
Old 10-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hey Spirit Guide Sparrow
Maybe you have answered these questions but i can't find it.
Why does your soul need to gain experience on earth?

Salutations of love and light,

We may begin by disentangling you from this idea that your soul ‘needs’ to gain experience on Earth. Despite the appeal of such new age belief systems they still resonate to an old energy mentality and thought process. This is from my point of view understandable because you are approaching the question and the concept from within human being, from within the human linear physical perspective, rather than a place of infinite love and life of the spirit.
The majority of that which spirit is does not ever have a physical life experience in the physical realm. The reason for this is it simply is not necessary in order for consciousness, for thought and individual identity to develop, learn and grow. The halls of learning which eternalize every aspect of the entire universe actually act as a learning domain which in itself develops, learns and grows within itself. This is to say, the halls of learning which continuously expand within the spirit world are alive, conscious and consistently growing all of the time - filling with knowledge, experience and revelation. This resource enables all spirit to access all manner of experiences recorded from the physical realm. It is then for you to understand that no spirit ever needs to come to the physical realm in order to experience what it is like, for everything that has ever been created in the universe exists in the spirit world and never, ever, disappears or dies. There is similarly this new age belief system based on religious conceptualization that in order for your soul to grow it must continue to reincarnate on the same planetary body and endure thousands of physical lives in order to ‘learn all there is to know’ or iron out some notion of karmic debt. This is a man-made myth and does not reflect any knowledge of the spirit world or what is possible to achieve there.

So it is we shall change the wording of your question to make it more accurate and in alignment with the truth.

Why does your soul CHOOSE to gain experience on Earth?

The nature of spirit and of the soul is that it becomes gravitated towards something through attraction and inquiry. It is important for you to understand that your spirit, your soul, does not in any way fear anything whatsoever. This is to say, your soul exists within your own core vibrational soul group within a state of endless bliss, peace and saturated unconditional love. In this state your soul does not experience any of the fears or trepidations about physical state that you do right now. It does not know fear, it does not know suffering - how can it? It exists in never ending bliss all of the time - in a state and place which has no time. I often hear the question, why would any wise soul choose to come to Earth to suffer? My point is, that which you are in eternal spirit and bliss has no fear of these mundane transient matters which you, as a human being, get so caught up and traumatised by. Your spirit and your soul only perceive potential and opportunity to experience its Self through a different form, structure and expression. You choose to come to Earth to experience, first hand, what it is like to be a human being. In this there is great compassion learned through the values you encounter through personal relationships with your external world. This journey includes all of the joys and all of the sorrows, for within this duality lies great discovery of character and the expressive craft of free will and choice. It is not the events in life which define who you are; it is who you choose to be through such events which defines what the meaning of life is to you.

Quote:
Why will my soul decide to suffer here on earth if i can just have a nice life on earth knowing that i can create fear and suffering that i can take back to the afterlife?

Your soul does not decide; the soul attracts, radiates and remembers. It is your human persona which decides. The soul does not purposely damage itself or inflict unnecessary trauma upon it. This my good friend is the will and choice of the human mind and ego. The more you act in connection with your soul the less suffering you shall experience.

If you choose to create fear and suffering in physical state, not only will you attract entities and energies who will attach themselves to you and feed on that, but you will dislocate your own ability to access much of the spirit world; it will simply be invisible to you because of the energy you had created and thusly carry with you at that moment.

Quote:
Some say your soul decides if you go to what plane but why will i send myself to suffer there too?
Thanks for your work
cheers

No. Your soul does not decide, as such, this is decided by your actual resonate vibration and your state of consciousness at the time of death. Your vibrational state is like a magnet, it is like the solar system which gravitate things into itself. Your vibration, which is determined by your deeds, thoughts and values, gravitates experience towards you in the form of events. These deeds, thoughts and values will also gravitate specific thoughts into your consciousness, which in turn manifest as your reality once in the spirit world - as it does in the physical one. The more loving deeds, thoughts and values you aspire to, the faster will be your consciousness vibration, and the greater access you will open upon physical death.

Good journey.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 10-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I greet you once more as you return from the proverbial fence of observation to paint your thoughts to this canvas.
Quote:
I find it difficult to do so because I'm naturally bad at experiencing non-physical phenomena. In fact...

In fact you are not. Your human brain is the cause of this belief, for it is your human brain and ego which creates the values of reasoning which determines your concept of good and bad, or not good enough. You cannot be naturally bad at experiencing non-physical phenomenon because you are a non-physical phenomena in nature yourself. The more you study your physical form and its inherent energy fields the less physical your form actually becomes. Nothing is truly physical; it cannot be, everything is vibration; everything is in a state of movement. What you must do then is to move your thoughts themselves to a different horizon of attitude and understanding about your true non-physical nature and the ways you are open to experience that.

Quote:
In fact, I have never seen any ghosts or spirits and have never felt their presence. Although I remain open to the possibility of the existence of a Prime Creator and I'll try to feel his (or its?) presence, I can't help but wonder if it may be better to do this later in the spiritual world instead of here on Earth.

The only way you are going to experience Prime Creator is through you. This is because you are directly, at all times, in all spaces, connected to Prime Creator through the essence of your eternal spirit. This means your journey to an experience of Prime Creator is the journey you take to be one with your own spirit. Prime Creator speaks to you, through you, at all times, in all spaces, through your own spirit. Your spirit exists in the spirit world at all times, in all spaces, but connects to you through your etheric cord attached to your physical vibration at your solar plexus. There is never a time nor ever a place when Prime Creator is not speaking to you; you have but to listen. In order to listen you must identify and remove all the barriers you have created within and around you which separate your perception of your own spirit. Prime Creator is neither a he nor a she; it is you, we, and us.

Quote:
As it turned out, nobody saw the images that they were supposed to see...

The flaw here is assuming they are going to do and experience what they are ‘supposed to’. The flaw here is assuming the one crossing over is going to be perceiving things from a specific place and vantage point in physical space. It must be understood that once the physical body has been shed there are no physical eyes through which to see, and sight therefore becomes a state of individual awareness of what their own consciousness reveals to them. What they experience in this state is relative to what they are thinking about in this state at the time, for their thoughts transport them to whatever they are thinking about and that becomes their primary focus. After you have just left your physical body and discovered you have died the last thing your thoughts will be focusing on are a display of mundane images left upon shelving. Many are drawn immediately to their own physical form below and the activities of personal association, of intention and of emotion.

Quote:
How large are these species? You're referring to some forms of bacteria, right?

Humanoid in size and appearance.

Quote:
How does radiation actually lead to cellular deterioration?

Ionizing radiation can interfere with cellular processes which enable them to relay information and reproduce, and also disrupt the chemical bonds within living organisms. This leads to cellular mutation and molecular disharmony leading to cancer and cellular deterioration.

Quote:
But we do need a sufficient amount of sunlight exposure to generate enough vitamin D, right?

I am of course referring to those individuals who unwisely expose themselves purposefully to achieve a skin tan; you do not need to achieve a sun tan in order to produce sufficient vitamin D from the sun.

Quote:
I guess I could purchase a smaller television set and place it further away while watching shows, but reducing nuclear energy dependence and removing nuclear weapons is something only a government or a powerful politician could do.

The voice of one and the actions of many can be just as powerful and influential as those you presume to have the most power.

Quote:
If they're not here to interact with us, what is their actual purpose for coming to Earth? What sort of values and belief systems do these species have?

Species of all origins have been visiting, living upon and interacting with the planet long before human beings walked the Earth. The many thousands that have hold their own agenda concerning their own specific state of who and where they are coming from, and thusly differ in their goals, values and visions. Planet Earth exists close within the proximity of a bustling crossroad of interstellar commerce and the planet itself is rich in elemental and genetic resources. These resources can be detected from a long distance away in space. It is also known that the fate of planet Earth will ultimately have a profound effect on the rest of the cosmos and other intelligent civilisations. So many other species then have a vested interest in processes taking place upon the Earth.

Quote:
I believe you. Could you provide a few examples of these extremely nasty things in the universe?

Deprived, mutated and diseased societies who feed on the suffering of vulnerable life forms as a form of pleasure and pastime. Who derive satisfaction from prolonged torture, live experimentation and forced mutation for entertainment. There are those who cannot comprehend what love, compassion or remorse is because of the inequality of life they have themselves endured.

Quote:
How does interfering in human evolution help some of these species, if at all?

How does the control of cattle and horses benefit human beings? How does the domestication of dog, of cat and rabbit benefit human beings? Is the interference of genetic engineering of crops and cattle done to benefit the crops and the cattle themselves?, or the self-serving motive of the human architect?

Quote:
An uprising? Would it be possible for you to give me an estimate of when this took place?

The human presence has been rooted for approximately 5.3 million years.

Quote:
I know you mean well and I appreciate your concern, and I also agree that these subtances are harmful. However, I feel that it's just too troublesome and time consuming for me to pay attention to such details. I just wish there was a simpler way to do this.

Those who are unwilling to invest the time and intention to protect, to preserve and to purify shall embody this as the standard by which the next generation follow.

Quote:
That sounds more easier than it actually is. Even though it's difficult for me to clear all distractions, I will give it my best

If you aspire for visual experiences try learning the guided instructions of such meditations to memory prior to entering meditative states. If you aspire simply to raise your vibration do not place anything within mind at all and create a space of distilment without thought; that is - release your focus on all thoughts that arise, as they arise.

I give this, as always, in service.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸