Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseQuartz
I am so shy. Extremely shy. I could never ask him that! Lol I am getting nervous just thinking about what you said!!! Haha
I thinks it's reasonable to assume he likes you. From what you say he cares about you - concerned for your welfare and things. Are you wondering if he likes you physically - in a "date-worthy" sense, with all that that implies?

I mean, allowing for his commitments, why not just let things grow?
Old 30-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Knower

Captain, that is the battle I'm fighting right now. I completely respect the rules and that he is a missionary but I have prayed to stop feeling this way about him but I still do. I respect him so much that I have tried to stop feeling this way. I feel terrible for it. I don't act inappropriately at all. I am always very respectful but I do sense there is something there. I would never act on it though. I'm glad you understand and know where I am coming from. He is the most awesome friend to have around. I have decided a while ago when I found out the rules about missionaries that I will respect his position and wait till his mission is over....it's only another 4 months.
Old 30-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseQuartz
I am so shy. Extremely shy. I could never ask him that! Lol I am getting nervous just thinking about what you said!!! Haha

I understand. I have a similar situation.

Anyway, conservatively, I would say he is at least a good friend. My own take on your situation (as well as my own), is to start any relationship with a firm friendship.

Friendship is the foundation of all kinds of relationship. You can then grow your romantic relationship from there. If you don't have friendship, you cannot grow anything.
Old 30-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Master
Very amusing stuff here!

I'd say because he does have a commitment to the mission, just enjoy his company and continue to respect the position he's in. When is his mission going to be over with? I'd say hang back and let things unfold as they will.

Old 30-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Knower

Thank you so much. I am so glad there are people here on the same page as I am. Great advice and thank you to all who replied. Really, I appreciate it so much :)
Old 19-01-2015, 09:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
RoseQuartz, from what you said about him, I say he does like you.
He likes you at least! Otherwise he wouldn't do this, really.