Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
The Violet Flame transmutes karma.
yes:) I v tred the voilet fire and meditated repeatedly when i feel led.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
These r so powerful things, John, thank u.
i m reading and practising and it is working on me, but today i get a strange feeling again within me, I know who is higher self who is real me, and i want that, but same time i feel i don't want to let the past go, i want to stick to the past in some subtle way......i dont understand , why am i so?
(I need to work further with myself, but i feel if i write here i will get closer to the inner wisdom)

Hi,

We all have a reluctance to change. Long held beliefs, even if they serve us poorly, are familiar to us. With change we must deal with the unknown and the unknowable. A very scary kind of thing.

It is good that you know the higher self is the real you. You do indeed have inner wisdom and guidance from your higher self that will work best for You.

If you can trust in this love and Invest in It then it will be easier to let go of that past.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-10-2014, 10:30 PM
Ascender
From what I understand and I could be wrong, karma is not about punishment its about needing something or needing to learn something. If you look in your aura around your shoulders you may find past lives that have a particularly strong influence on your present. Ask them what they need from an emotional viewpoint and give it to them. If they are angry help them let go of the anger. If they feel abandonded give them love and security. When I do it they move on. Not sure if this is exactly the same as releasing karmic bonds but its got to help somehow