Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icaanr
I called on angels for help and specifically asked if he and I would be together. On more than one occasion amazing signs happened.

This "amazing divine connection" has taken 3 years of my life..................maybe it will happen in time but looking very unlikely and if that's the case I really will be done with spiritual because it tricked me and made everything worse. I could have walked away much more easily without signs encouraging me to persevere.

Maybe it was supposed to take 3 years of your life for you to see the bigger picture of the connection. Look at all the posts around here, including this one. Does the journey look easy for anybody? It sure as heck wasn't easy for me. It wasn't easy for Mystical Shaman, the original poster of this thread.

You may feel tricked by the Universe but you weren't. You asked for signs if you would be together and most likely in another lifetime or in the afterlife, you will. Or maybe the signs were confirming that you are together, connected to each other's souls. In the spiritual world, time does not exist.
Old 27-10-2014, 07:45 PM
Ascender

The universe doesn't 'trick' people. It might be holding back because it's not in your highest good to be together at this moment. It might be a lesson for you to see that you can't have everything exactly when you want it or expect it... Let go of those things... Trust yourself and trust that those signs that were sent are for a reason. Ask again in a different way if you are unsure.
Old 27-10-2014, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitc
The universe doesn't 'trick' people. It might be holding back because it's not in your highest good to be together at this moment. It might be a lesson for you to see that you can't have everything exactly when you want it or expect it... Let go of those things... Trust yourself and trust that those signs that were sent are for a reason. Ask again in a different way if you are unsure.

Great advice. From what I have experienced, the Universe takes language and intention literally, which can be funny sometimes.