Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-10-2014, 09:13 PM
DayLight1555

People feel empty until they...connect.

Some mystic said that he felt one with all and that was the best feeling ever. I wasn't sure why being one with all would make someone feel so good. After much thought, here is my conclusion. And the reason why people feel empty.

People desire things, seek things. Until they finally reach that feeling of: I feel like I am where I belong, this is the place I want to be in, this is where I am most happy.
It's a never ending search for fulfillment and happiness.

So the question is: WHAT are we seeking? WHAT will make us feel this feeling?

Sometimes people do things, and don't know why, and then scientists explain (for example): you have a sexual drive because evolution needed you to keep making babies...otherwise, life would cease. You feel pain when you touch fire because LIFE wants you to survive, to continue... so it found ways to stop you from destroying your self.

So when LIFE wants something to happen, it forces people to do things, it gives them certain desires.

So, my newly going theory is this: LIFE wants for all things to become one (in some sense). Life wants people to connect (in order to become one). And until it happens, it will force people to feel empty, so they keep searching, until they realize that they need to connect. Until they are forced to connect.

There are lonely (and therefore unhappy) people out there. So others tell them: be closer to your family and friends and then you won't feel so lonely. So these people try that. But instead of happiness, they find pain and problems.

Why? Is that because they were trying to connect? NO!!!!! It's because they were trying to connect to the WRONG people!!!!

So a person will feel most happy when the person connects to the RIGHT someone, feels a part of someone, feels the unconditional acceptance and love of that someone and offers it in return.

But that's not all. It's only the beginning. The person will still seek.

So, imagine a family. For the purposes of this example, you have to assume that all of them are very connected and love each other deeply (try not to feel sick... a joke, directed at those who hate mushy stuff).

So, there is a mother, father, sister, brother. They are very happy about being with each other. But a sister (who is 18) will long for someone special, a significant other. And her mother and father will be longing for their parents. And the little brother who is 10, will be longing for a friend.

So this family unit is incomplete and therefore cannot be feeling completely satisfied. They are missing some pieces of .... the Bigger Unit (to which they belong, even if they don't know it).

A fractal is something where it's very hard to find beginning and ending. You have to look at it as a whole, you can't break it.

So, all things are ONE. And all pieces within this one will be most content when they will be all together, connected.

I believe THAT is what will make a heaven (if such a place exists) a happy place. Because of people feeling like ONE big happy family.

Because it's ONENESS that brings happiness. It's NOT about being together physically. That can still make you feel separate and disconnected. I am talking about being one Emotionally. Being connected internally. That is when your soul or your heart becomes full(er). Depending on the level of connectedness and the quantity of connections (the levels).

If you are with someone, deeply connected, and you are still empty, that either means you are not connected as deeply as you think AND/OR that you are not connected to other things (to which you will need to be connected before you could feel truly happy).
Old 26-10-2014, 09:29 PM
DayLight1555

Obviously, this is just my opinion. This is just how I see things at this moment.

I am unhappy and I kept trying to figure out why (and how to be happy). And so this is the conclusion I came to based on all the things I heard and learned and experienced in my lifetime.

I had a best friend and I thought that it should make me happy. Afterall, I wasn't alone. But I discovered that there are different kinds and levels of connections and that the "best friend" connection is NOT the same as "significant other" connection and it makes a huge difference. And even if I did find my significant other (as many people did already) we would still experience like we are missing something (I believe). And I think it's because we are a part of the bigger Unit and we are disconnected from it on many levels.

BUT, even knowing all this, it won't fix the problem because forging these connections on our Planet, during this time, is very difficult, and sometimes only the lucky ones get to.

You could say that these connections is love. So there is this saying: people need love. This planet is in a desperate need of love. There is so very little of it here. There is so much imitation of love, so that people who keep running into it keep being disappointed in love. But true love, is something rare and this flower may not even grow on this Planet (or maybe some lucky ones have seen it).

The good news is - things should get better as time goes by, as people evolve.
Old 26-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Knower
We are all connected to source and to every other living thing. That's what the mystic was talking about. We can't be disconnected - that's an illusion!

So, the task is not to connect but to remember and see that we are already connected and it's only the programming and damage that's happened in the physical existence that makes us think we are disconnected.

It's also a mistake to think that connection has to be with one person. Everyone, without exception is your soul mate. Take a walk in the woods and see that you are connected to every bird, every animal and every plant. Even the trees are singing to us and waiting for us to sing back. Love is everywhere...
Old 27-10-2014, 04:28 AM
Master
We are all connected to each other, but I also understand the emptiness, when you feel as if you don't connect to people. I think there are levels of connections.
Old 28-10-2014, 06:19 AM
DayLight1555

Well, ok, we are connected. But how could we prove that? Until we can physically or in some other way detect that connection, we can't really KNOW that we are connected. We can only choose to believe it, as a theory.

Personally, as a theory, I do believe that we are connected into one huge machine, one huge organism. Because if we were all disconnected, how could anything function?

This huge Cosmos machine which produces life is a complex and well integrated machine. If it wasn't, how could life be produced?

It would be like saying that this factory was not put together, it had random parts thrown about, but somehow magically it was still able to produce that car. No way. Only an integrated and smoothly running factory could produce a car. And so I believe that only a well running life producing machine (like Cosmos) CAN produce life as we know it. And we know that it's extremely complex, very intricate. And therefore it's ridiculous to think that it was produced by a random thrown about molecules (or atoms).

The baby is not produced randomly. A man and a woman together is a machine which produces a baby. And Cosmos is a machine which produces all kinds of life.
Old 28-10-2014, 06:32 AM
DayLight1555

So, if we are all connected, but we don't know it... why don't we know it?

How can we find out? Psychic people can sense things with their extra senses, so they can feel more connections. But how for regular people to find out that we are all connected?

So in order to connect with each other, the normal way, we get together and find out information about each other. Then, that person starts to feel like he is a part of you, like his actions and words affect your SELF. So why do I say: he is a part of me? Only because his actions affect my Self... Hmm, I think this is wrong? It's because before wireless connections came about, people didn't think that it was possible to affect an object from a distance.

So maybe the idea: he is a part of me... it must be, because otherwise, how could I feel things when he is speaking, how can he affect me unless we are physically connected?

On the other hand, if we are all ONE (from some perspective), then yes, he is a part of me. But not this small ME. But only a part of the COSMOS ME. So, it's not the same thing. So, on a small scale, this person is NOT a part of me. Just because he can affect me without being physically connected. So, it must be about these wireless connections.

So we are all wirelessly interconnected. But why don't we feel it? Why don't we know it? When we get to know someone, do we FORGE or CREATE a connection? Or do we discover the one that already existed, remembered a connection?

From all we know and understand, it seems like we discovered. I don't understand what "remembered" be in this case and why it would be favored over "discovered". Maybe there is a reason, I just don't know it.

So, our senses detect connections through information. No. I think this is wrong. We create connections through information. But how? How does me finding out about the life of this person create a connection?

When I find out that he can play a guitar, for example, it creates feelings of: "wow, that's cool" and it makes me admire that person. That's a connection, right?
When I find out that he was abandoned as a child, that creates a feeling of compassion and a desire to be there for him, to give him a measure of happiness, to protect him. So this connects us even more. Although I don't know what this is, why it connects us... What is "connection" anyways? It escapes me for now.

If anyone knows, please help.
Old 28-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Deactivated Account

We already know we're connected, we've just 'forgotten', hence why it's called 'remembering' and not discovering.
Old 28-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Master

I’m of the opinion that connections of every - or any - kind, are the intermediate by-products of reasons and purposes that we, as individuals will (in actuality) and (needful acquisition) encounter during life’s journey: as a means of progress, within the awareness/enlightenment process…

If one can accept that as a first stage, I’m further convinced that one would need to be drawn into the connection process, rather than having to try and link in with other elements, which we consider, feel or think, might be advantageous to our requirements in life…

Personally, I prefer to let the universal process work for me, rather than me attempting to move it along at a pace that I want it to work at… Such will just not work efficiently… And I think in the long run - travellers will eventually become aware of and recognise that condition (or manner of participation) as a necessary fact: rather than relying on previous: preempted considerations…

Just a different train of thought...

Robbie….

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 29-10-2014, 01:45 AM
DayLight1555

If anyone cares, I finally realized what a connection is. It's a feeling.

When you feel warm about someone, it's a feeling. And it's a connection. When you feel excitement about someone, it's a feeling. And it's a connection.

So when people say: I want to connect... they really mean - I want to feel something...be it warmth, or excitement, or awe, or adoration, or worry, or caring.

People make us feel things just by their being who they are. If they look beautiful and sexy, we may start to feel excited when we are around them. If they act skillful, we may start to feel awe or admiration when we are around them... and so on.

So wanting to connect is - wanting to feel something about this person.

And what makes us feel things about this person?

His actions, his words, his mannerisms, his skills, his clothes, his body...

So, the more we want to feel, the more we have to get to know the person, the more we will have to exchange information about each other and interact. And this is - coming together, growing closer.

So the more you know about the person, the more things you will react to, the more things you will have feelings about. So the more feelings you want to have about this person, the more you will have to get to know him.

And if the Universe wants us to come together, to come closer, it can do that by giving us a desire to feel things. Which in turn makes us interact as much as possible with that which makes us feel things. And that's how the Universe accomplishes its goal to bring us all together, to become ONE.

So, saying that the Universe wants us to connect is also like saying that the Universe wants us to get to know each other as much as possible (which in turn will make us feel things, which in turn will reduce the feelings of emptiness).
Old 29-10-2014, 06:33 AM
Master

Pleased you've reached the point where you've resolved that issue Daylight... Things do become clearer if, as and when we put enough effort into our searches, or wait patiently for answers to be made known to us...

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...